Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Kyrs-Kun ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes
Mr Kimura: College Professor
 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
 
“Hi this is Malik, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, Azumanga Daioh, Inuyasha, Naruto or any games that'll be mentioned throughout this fic.”
 
 
“Kyrs-Kun you can't take all of those to the sleepover.” “But mom I likes da spray.” “Dey smell realby good.” “You don't have any room for your clothes.” “Sooo, I gots da spray.” “You can't wear spray, you can take one.” “But da spray will miss me.” “The spray will not miss you, now hurry up and finish getting ready,so we can go.”
**what am I gonna do with that boy** ** Well good thing he'll be spending the week with those Kaiba brothers, the kids at Tiny Blue eyes seem good enough** (If they only knew mwahahaha)
 
“Udi when is Trys-kun gonna get her,” the little Yami's asked somewhat impatently. “His mommy is gonna drop him off at 6pm.” “What tyne is it Udi?” “It's 5:30 Marik.”
“How mutch more den is sticks pm.” “I dunno Mayik, maybe da Paro knows.”
“Paro do you know how mutch more sticks pm der is.” “Why use espet me to know ebyting, dus tuz I'm da Paro.” //Abu Batura and Mayik are picking on me// /They are not picking on you/
 
“Abu wuts a 5 derby?” /Its a time, remember I talked to you about time/ //Um...I fordot//
/Ok we'll go over it again later/ //Otay//
 
“Bakura do you need me to help you set up any games?” “No tank you Teni I gots it cobered.” “Now remember what we talked about, when Kyrs-kun comes over.” “Um....dat I hab I tant turn da game into a tadow game?” “Yes Bakura, that's exactly right.” **Though I better be prepared just in case** Ryou thought to himself as he watched his little Dark help him set up the games that they were all going to play.
 
“Well I've set up the computer room in case they want to play computer games,” Kaiba yelled from the kitchen where he was currently getting a bottle of water.
 
“Thanks, Seto do you know how long Kyrs-kun is going to be staying over,” Yugi asked as he
came from the bedroom where Yami was currently sleeping soundly?”
 
“His mom just called me, and they'll be here in about 15 minutes.”
 
 
Meanwhile....
 
“Mom, do u ding dat Yami, Batura, and Mayik will wike to pway ebertest?”
“Yes, I'm sure they would love to play EverQuest, now let me see if you didn't forget anything in your suitcase.” “Great, everything that you need is all here, lets go.”
 
(They're at Kaiba's)
 
“Hi thanks for taking care of Kyrs-Kun Kaiba, I'll be back to pick him up sunday evening,” Kyrs-kun mom said as she gave her son a kiss goodbye.” “Bye mommy, I see you on somday,” Krys-kun yelled as he dashed off to the computer room where Bakura and Marik currently were.”
 
“Hey trys-kun did you bring dat dame ebertest, tuz we want to pway,” Bakura said as he smiled cutely. //Teni tan you intall eberttest// /I'll come and install it in a bit, but first I need to get Yami from his nap/ //Hurby Teni it da matter of life and deapth// /No it's not/ //Uh huh Teni// **He get's so impatient sometimes, but you gotta love him**
 
 
“Hi this is Yugi, Dark Sanctuary apologizes for this chapter not being very good, and promises the next ones to come will be better.” The next couple of chapters are going to involve Little Yami's and they're friend (based on Dark Sanctuary actual BF) in the EQ game. Lots of Yami goodness to follow. Please review and hope you enjoy.”