Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Weltome To Ebertest ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes
Mr Kimura: College Professor
 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
 
“Hi this is Malik, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, Azumanga Daioh, Inuyasha, Naruto or any games that'll be mentioned throughout this fic.”
 
“Now that I've installed the game, everyone should be set. “ “ Will you be able to create your characters by yourselves?”
 
“Seto, I think they might have some trouble reading maybe you should go over the characters with them?”
 
“ Udi Trys-Kun knowz how to pway Ebertest, he's realby good at it.”
“He tan show us how to create charabters.”
“Well I'm sure he can Marik, but it'll be a lot faster if Kaiba sets everyone up.”
 
“Yugi you set up everyones character, while I get everything hooked up to the virtual simulator.”
 
“Seto, I don't know if they should be playing this game using the virtual simulator, they're just two year olds.” “Two year old Yami's to be exact, “ Yugi sighed.
 
//Abu whats a simplelater?// /Kaiba's Duel Disk is a Virtual Simulator/ // I tink dat we should usb a virtual simplelator//
 
“Tombbobber u wanna usba virtual simplelator”? “Yep, I tink Trys-Kun would wike to pway wit it.”
 
“Well you have it, Yugi they all want to use the virtual simulator, Kaiba said with a huge smirk on his face.”
 
“ Fine let them play using the simulator.”
 
“They'll be just fine, all the bugs have been removed.” ** I hope everything alright, then again if Bakura or Marik decide to do a Shadow Game thats a whole different story**
 
 
“Abu I wanna mate a charabter first.” /Yami you don't need to pout your lips like that/
“Everyone has their own computer, so I'll just go around and help everyone when they need it ok?”
 
 
(Krys-Kun who already had created a few chararacters in the game, was somewhat of an expert at it. Being that this was everyone else's first time playing EverQuest he decided that it would be good to start with a new character like his newly found friends)
 
 
“Eberyone I decideded I'm gonna be a High Elp Teric.” I wike pwaying da teric, his name is Lively”
 
“Your character looks all set to go Krys-Kun, you must play this a lot,” Yugi said as he went over to Marik who seemed to be having some trouble picking out his character.
 
“Udi...dis is to dibicult, do I hapta be ebil?” “ No Marik you don't have to pick an evil race, you can pick a good race, what do you want your character to do?”
 
“To be realby strong and Kill da baddies.” “Well I think you that a warrior would be a good one for you.” “I dunna udi, I tink I wanna be a Tadow Knight, um an Iky Tadow Knight Tuz dey wook realby cool.”
 
 
“I think you'll make a great Iksar Shadow Knight.” //Abu Im gonna be a pawadin// /That's great Yami, I'll come over and help you after I'm done with Marik/ //Otay, hurby!// /Demanding aren't we, well just remember who gets your bottle/ // I Tory Abu// Yami said making the cutest expression imaginable.
 
“Udi I finised my charabter Iky Tadow Knight.” “Der name is Snuggles.”
“Haha dat a tupid name Marit, it not eben tary, Bakura said as he peered from their computer screen. “Udi I wike da name Snuggles.” “Marik that name is just fine.” “Bakura apologize to Marik.” “Why?” “Because if you don't then I'm going to tell Ryou about...(whispers something in Bakuras ear)..thats why.”
 
“Im torry Marit,” the Little Yami said somewhat annoyed at being forced to apologize.
// I'll det you in your sweep// /Who are you going to get in their sleep, Bakura?/ //Teni you weren't supposteded to her dat.// /Um...ok Bakura/. “Bakura, have you decided on what kind of character your going to be yet, Yugi asked the Little Yami who seemed to have his mind elsewhere. “Um I want to be a tombobber but dey dont have doz.” “Hmm why don't you go and ask Kyrs-Kun what character is like a tomrobber,” Yugi said.
 
“Trys-Kun is der any charapters dat are wike tommbobbers, Bakura asked the little boy who was happily setting his playing screen so that it was just right.
 
“Robe, be a Robe dey can be sneety,” Krys-kun said as he took the last sip of his glass of water. “Tiba do u hab pizzy wader, Tuz my mommy dets me pizzy wader.” “I'm sure I have some, I'll go and bring you some , “ Kaiba told the boy. ** How in the world can he drink that stuff, but then I guess it's better for him then soda **
 
 
//ABU!!!!!/ / /Gah, Yami you don't have to yell/ // I want you to come and see my pawadin//
 
/ I'm helping Bakura pick a name for his Rogue / // I guess I tan wait //, the little pharoah said rolling his eyes. ** Oh he did not just roll his eyes at me**
 
“Udi I tant tink of a name fer by Robe, the little tombrobber said while staring at the computer screen.
 
“Bakura, is it a girl or a boy, “ Kaiba yelled from the kitchen where he was pouring Kyrs-Kun some fizzy water ( Carbonated Water). “It's a girl robe.” “Haha, Bakura's a wittle sissy girl,' Yami said as he began to laugh uncontrollably. “U dus wait Paro, dey gonna kit ur Pawadins Arse!” /Bakura did u just cuss?/ //Um...no.....// (Has an innocent expression.)
 
 
Kaiba continued to listen to the Pharoah and Tombrobber argue about whose character was superior, until finally a name for Bakura's Rogue popped into his head. “Bakura why don't you name her Azul? “Um I dont wike dat name, I dunna name her Sneakers , otay Tiba.”
“ Sneakers,” Kaiba asked looking somewhat perplexed. “I name her Sneakers, cause she gonna be sneetky,” Bakura said after sensing Kaiba confusion. “Oh okay that's a fitting name for your rogue,” Kaiba said as he went to work on his lab top.
 
 
“Udi, you promisteded that you'd see my pawadin, apter you helped Batura,” Yami whinned.
“Yami, you shouldn't whine like that,” Yugi said as he made his way to his Darks computer screen. “Yami what's your Paladin's name,” Yugi asked? “
 
“Mahado, Yami said smiling.”
“I should have guessed that you'd pick that name,” Yugi said to the little Pharoah as he patted him gently on the head.
 
 
( 30 minutes later)
 
“Wow, I never thought that setting them up would take as long as it did,” Ryou said as he took a sip from his Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper.
“Well what took time was them deciding on what their starting ciy and diety was going to be, Kaiba said as he punched some numbers on his labtop.”
 
 
“Don't you ever relax, Seto?”
“Sure, I relax when I'm kicking your Arse,” Kaiba smirked as he threw a pillow at Yugi's head which missed because of Yugi's height deficiency.
 
“Otay Tiba we ready for da virtual simpleator, Marik yelled as he swung his feet in his chair.
 
“Well now that everyone has their characters for the game all set, it's time to log into the game,” Kaiba said as he turned the virtual simulator switch to on. **Hopefully all will go well **
“Yay pinally we tan pway, Yay,” Krys-Kun yelled as the login screen to the game appeared.
** Geez he must be a handful** Yugi thought trying not to laugh at the utter cuteness.
(Try dealing with the adult version lol).
 
Play
Enter Login
Enter Password.
Play
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hi dis is Yami hope u wike da updated bersion of dis chapter.” “Torry for any spelling erbors dat weren't done on purtise.”