Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ It Could Be Worse ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes
Mr Kimura: College Professor
 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
 
“Hi this is Malik, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugion or any other animes/games that will be mentioned throughout this fic”.

“Hi ebibody dis is Marik I know dat its been a wealy long time but Iz still cuter den dat tupid Paro, enjoy da fic”


“Well that was an interesting turn of events don't you think so Yugi?”
“Kaiba I guess you could call that an interesting turn of events”.
“Well at least no one got hurt right Yugi?”
“Jou I guess it could have been worse,” Yugi thought as he starred at the huge mess sprawled across the living room.

“Kaiba, I'm just surprised that Kyrs-Kun didn't tell his mom that Marik tried sending him to the shadow realm when he beat his character during their PVP run.

“Well Pup Kyrs-Kun thought it was all fun and games and besides I gave him his own duel disk and a bunch of other games, I think everything will be OK” Kaiba said. All the while thinking **good thing that kids mom was a gamer too otherwise she would have thought her kid was crazy after everything he told her**





//Mayik I tory per almost tending my friend to da tadwo realm, I dus wanted to win wealy badly//
// Tan I come get up from my time out tare?//

/ I don't know Marik are you really sorry?/
//Uh huh I weary torry Mayik//
/Ok you can get off of your time out chair, besides we need to be putting you all to bed/

“Geez I don't know how long I'm going to be able to take having to deal with a little Bakura he was just seconds from almost trying to send Yami to the Shadow Realm too,” Ryou said as he picked out a pair of Slifer pajamas for his little Yami to wear.

“Well he didn't Ryou so just be glad that your Bakura listened to you.”
**Though I'm really surprised Bakura was so well behaved today I mean for a Yami that is, ** Yugi thought to himself.

“Well I think that it's time that these three get to bed, they have a big day ahead of them tomorrow,” Yugi said as he helped Yami into his Kuriboh pajamas.

//Udi I not sweepy//
/Yami your not sleepy yet, then why are you yawning so much?/
//Um I dus swetching my mouth//
/Yami I think it's time that you go to sleep/

//Teni tan you read me a tory?//
/Ok Bakura but then you’re going to sleep cause little tombrobbers need their rest ok/
//Otay Teni//

Ryou then proceeded to read a story to Bakura, Marik and Yami.

“Kaiba are you and Jou spending the night here?''

“Well I think me and the pup want to be alone, so we’re going to head out Yugi.”

“OK Kaiba well be over at your place tomorrow afternoon, ”Yugi said as he carried a very sleeping Pharaoh to his crib.

**Yami is really adorable but I do miss having the adult version around what if they never turn back**, Yugi thought as he stared at the three sleeping Yami snug in their cribs.

“Hi this is Jonouchi, Dark Sanctuary hopes this chapter of the fic wasn't to bad, but it'll get better it's been quite a long time since they've written, the next chapter will be a lot better.” “Also they apologize for any spelling errors that weren't done on purpose.