Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ The Morning Of ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes
Mr Kimura: College Professor
 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)

"Hi Dis is Batura and Darp Santuarby doesnt own Yugioh or any oder animes dat are mentioned in dis fic."



"Malik what are you making it sure smells really good in here," Ryou said as he made his way into the kitchen.
"Well if you must know I'm making blueberry pancakes, they happen to be one of Mariks favorites well he liked them before," Ryou said as he flipped the pancake on the griddle.

"Why don't you make yourself useful and squeeze these oranges for juice," Ryou told Malik who was trying to sneak in a pancake before everyone else got up.


"Sure I can make some fresh juice for us to drink," Malik said as he took out the citrus juicer from the cabinet.

**Something sure smells really good* Yugi thought to himself.

"Morning Yugi how did you sleep," Malik asked as he finished pouring three sippy cups of juice.

"Well I guess it was a good nights sleep, I kept thinking about what we're going to find out today.


"Speaking of our sleeping Yami's I'm sensing that those three are getting up,"Ryou said as he began to plate their breakfast.

//Abu!!!!!!//

"Oh no I got to go check on Yami,"Yugi said as he ran into the bedroom where Yami, Bakura and Marik were sleeping.

Once Yugi arrived he saw that Yami was completely soaked from head to toe.

//Abu *sniff* hmmmph//
/Yami it's okay /

"Hey can one of you draw a bath Yami is completely soaked," Yugi said as he lifted a very distraut Pharaoh out of his crib

"Yami stay right here ok, while I get Bakura and Marik out their cribs too. **Well these two seem to be pretty dry**



"Hey Yugi the bath is almost ready, we might as well put Bakura and Ryou in the tub too," Malik said as he and Ryou picked up their Yamis.


They then put Bakura and Marik into the tub along with some bath toys.



/Yami stay right here while I go put all your bedding into the washer/


//Otay Abu *sniff*//

/Yami it's ok accidents happen sometimes, I'll get you all cleaned up and then we can have breakfast ok/


Once the bedding was put in the washer, Yugi grabbed his little dark and took him to the bathroom gently sitting him into the tub.


"Haha Paro you had an assident," Bakura and Marik laughted taunting Yami as they were being dressed.

"Yugi I drew Yami another bath you took longer than expected, Ryou said as he finished putting on Bakuras socks and shoes.


/Bakura you shouldn't make fun of Yami that could of happened to you/
//But it fubby tuz he tupposed to be da amighty Paro, but I reaby sory (Flashes a smile)//
/Well say your sorry ok/

"Tory Paro,"Bakura said as Ryou carried him out of the bathroom.

(10 minutes later)


"Hey Yami do you want strawberry, maple or blueberry syrup on your pancakes," Marik asked as he proceeded to plate the little Pharoahs breakfast.


"Um Matle tyrup," Yami said as Yugi put him in his high chair. Malik then handed juice to all three of the little Yamis.


"Malik this is really good," Ryou said.


"Ha I try," Malik said as he cut up a few more pieces of Mariks pancake.


"Teni tan I hab tom more duice," Bakura asked his light as he made slurping sounds with his sippy cup.



**Well I wonder how everything is going to go today,** Yugi thought as he proceeded to cut Yami up some more pancake.


(30 minutes later everyone has had their breakfast and is all washed up)


Beep Beep. "Oh Kaiba and Jou are here, come on guys it's time to go to the teacher conference," Yugi said as he grabbed his wallet and keys to the house.



"Hi this Kaiba and well Dark Sanctuary hopes that you enjoyed this installment of the fic, next chapter will be a conference with the teacher from Little Blue Eyes preschool." "They are sorry for any spelling errors that weren't done on purpose, hope you enjoyed the fic."