Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ It's Time To Duel ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jounouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes

 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Mokuba Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Kazuki Takahashi Yugioh or Little Kuribohs Yugioh Abridged" "Mr Tweetums is from Yugioh Abridged."



Marik, Yami and Bakura had just awoke from their nap, after the incident that morning they really needed a nap, actually their lights needed the down time. Taking care of the three of them was getting difficult at times. Without Seto, Jounouchi and Mokuba it might be even harder. It had been about about 6 months since the incident that fateful day in another six months it would be a year. What would happen then, would Marik, Yami and Bakura have to grow all over again? The lights didnt have much time to ponder the future of their Yamis as their little darks were now starving.


"Mayik, I tant go on my lipe is swipping away," Marik cried to his light as he clutched his stomache. "Marik your life is not slipping away, "Malik told his dark.
"Why don't you all go and sit down and color some pictures on your table while Seto and Jou make us some lunch," Marik said as he grabbed the crayons and coloring books from the desk drawer. Once the little Yamis were settled on the table Malik went into the kitchen to see how lunch was coming along. "Hey Yugi how's lunch coming along," Malik asked the light who was currently making some grape koolaid. "Malik why don't you help us by plating the green beans and carrots," Seto said as he grabbed the oven fried chicken tenders. "Ow that's hot,"Jou cried as he burnt his fingers."That's what you get for grabbing the food before it's cooled down a bit, " Seto smirked.

Ryou then put the scalloped pototaes on a serving plate before taking them to the table. "Lunch time you three." "Otay Tiba we tommin," Yami yelled back. A few minutes later a very marked up little Pharaoh ran into the room. *Gasp* Yugi thought as he saw the little Pharaoh covered in marker. "Malik I thought they were only using the crayons,"Yugi said as he began washing washing Yami's hands. I didn't get the markers out for them," Malik said as he washed Mariks hands before setting him in his high chair. "Bakura why is Yami all full of marker and you two aren't," Ryou asked his dark as he washed his hands. "Tuz da Paro dot da marters from ober der," Bakura said pointing towards Kaibas study. Yugi was about to scold his little Yami when, Yami pulled out a picture of him and Yugi together. //I made dis fer you Abu, you wike it?// /Yes I like it very much but your getting a bath **again** after we finish eating/ Yugi then sat his dark in his high chair.

(Lunch time)

//Teni I dun wike tarrots and greeb weens// /Bakura you need to eat some vegetables or else you won't grow up to be big and strong/ //No teni dey ucky//
(The arguing goes on for 5 minutes) "Ryou why don't you try mixing them with the cheese from the scallop potatoes, that's how I got Marik to eat his," Malik said as he put some ketchup on Mariks plate for his chicken pieces. ** I guess it won't hurt** Ryou thought as he managed to slip a spoonful of veggis and scalloped potatoes in Bakura mouths. //Mmmm Teni// /See that wasn't so bad now was it?/ Much to Ryou's surprise Bakura finished all of his green beans and carrots.


Yugi on the other hand was having some difficult in getting Yami to eat his vegetables even with the scalloped potatoes mixed in. /Yami you need to eat all your food not just your chicken tenders/ //No Abu wan ticken penders onwy// /Yami look at Bakura and Marik they finished all their food/ Not to be outdone by the tombrobber and tombkeeper Yami quickly finished all his food. "Now that was delicious, thanks Kaiba." "Your welcome Yugi, though you should probably work on getting Yami less colorful," Kaiba said as he and Jou began clearing the table. "Hey we should make a plate for Mokuba so he can heat it when he gets out of school today," Jou said as he brought Kaiba in for a kiss. "Mmm Pup lets finish cleaning up and then we can go cuddle together," Kaiba said as he fixed his younger brother an afterschool snack.

Yugi then grabbed the little Paro and walked into the bedroom to get him ready for yet another bath. **Ra please let this be washable marker and not the permanent marker** Yugi thought to himself as he got Yamis bath ready.


(Meanwhile Bakura and Marik were shuffling their decks getting ready to have a duel by the way their Hikaris aren't paying much attention to them)

"Batura I tallange you to a tadow duel!"
"I attept your tallange tombbobber wets duel!"
"Your tole will be saprificed in da tadows foreber Mwahahahaha," Bakura said as dark fog started to fill the living room.
"hehehe dis is dunna be realby pun when your tole is wipped to trends Batura," Marik said as he drew his five cards from the deck.

"Ryou, Malik weren't you paying attention to those two," Jou yelled as he saw the fog filled room. "Oh No," the two lights gasped as they realized that their little Yamis had started a shadow duel. (Once the shadow duel is started it can't be stopped.)


Bakura Life Points 4000 Vs Marik Life Points 4000 Duel

"Mayik I draw one tard."
"Den I pway one tard in depense mode, and pwace one tard pace down."
( Man Eater Bug ATK 400 DEF 600 -Flip Effect Destroy One Monster On Field and Magic Jammer)

"Batura in my turn now draw."
"Pirst I tummon Mytic Tomato in attap mode.
(Mystic Tomato ATK 1400 DEF 1100 (Plant/EffectSpecial Summon one monster 1500 ATK or less when this card is destroyed in battle)
"Mytic Tomato attap Batura pace down tard."

"Ugh," Marik growls as his Mystic tomato is destroyed by Bakuras Man Eater bug.
"Mytic tomato eppect ahwows me to tummon a monter wit 1500 attap points den I shupple my deck."
"Now I pace Nordy in Attap mode and set on tard pace down

(Newdoria Lv 4 ATK 1200 DEF 800 ( Fiend/Effect)
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target)

Coffin Seller Continous Trap
(Each time Monster Card(s) are sent to your opponent's Graveyard, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.)

End Turn.


"Well this is getting interesting so far Jou, " Kaiba said as he handed his pup a Dr Pepper.

"Mayik I tummon Headess Knight in attap mode den I ettp him wit Blat Pembant. Den I pace one tard pace down and end my turn."
(Headless Knight Lv 4 ATK 1450 DEF 1700 and Poison of the old man which either gives owner 1200 LP or inflicts 800 points of damage to opponent. )

"Now Attap Mayiks Nordy," Bakura yells a devlish grin on his face.

" Mwahahaha Nordy spetial eppect attivates, den I attivate my tap Coppin Seller."

"Noooo," Bakura screamed as his Headless Knight was sent to the graveyard. (Because of Mariks trap Bakura loses 300 points.)

"Mayik you lose 500 LP tuz of Blat Pembant."

Bakura was now at 3700 LP vs Mariks 3500 LP the living room still in a dense fog.


"Mayik I draw, now I tummon Eart bound Pearit in depense mode." " I den pway Mytical space typhoon to det rid of Coppin seller."
Earth bound Spirit Lv 4: ATK 500 DEF 2000. "I den one tard pace down and end turn."

(Trap-Zoma the spirit after activation, special Summon this card in defense position; it is treated as a effect monster Card (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 500). If this card is destroyed by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that destroyed it. )


"Batura I pace one monter in depense mode, den I set one tard pace down end turn."
(Achacha Archer Lv 3 ATK 1200 DEF 600 When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent and Ring of destruction is placed also).


"Mayik I tummon Gross Ghost of Fled Beams in Attap mode and Etip him wit da Mabic tard Darp Energy.
The Gross Ghost Of Fled Dreams Level 4 ATK with Dark Enery is 1600 ATK 2100 Def.

"Attap Mayik pace down Monter."
"No," Bakura cried as he lost 500 LP due to Achacha Archers effect.
//Teni watch dis// /I'm watching Bakura/

"I attivate my pace down mabic tard Poidon of da old man so you loose 800 LP tombbeeper."

//Toy Batura made me wose anoder 800 LP// /It's okay your still in the game/ ( Marik now has 2700 LP vs Bakuras 3700 LP).


Meanwhile as the duel is going on Yugi is trying to clean up Yami. /Yami how in the world did you get marker in all these places/ //I dunna Abu//
Yugi continued to gently scrub the marker off of the little Pharoahs legs, arms,tummy and back.( don't ask how he got it on his back I have no idea) //Heheh dat tickles Abu// After going through a whole bottle of body wash Yami was practically sparkling. /All done Yami/
Yugi then laid his towel clad Yami on the bed. He then brushed Yami's hair before leaving to get the little Pharaoh an outfit to wear.
"Yami wait right here while I get you an outfit to wear," told the little Pharaoh but not before making bubbles on Yamis exposed tummy causing Yami to giggle in delight.


(Duel has been going on for a while and Yami has ran out of the bedroom in the buff unbeknownst to his hikari. Bakura also lost his Zoma to Mystical space typhoon played by Marik)

"Batura Mayik how dare you tart a Tadow Duel," Yami yells as his sennon eye starts glowing.

"Yami it's ok if anything goes wrong with the duel you can jump in okay," Ryou says to Yami who looks anything but pleased right now.

"Otay Wyu I tan jus watch da duel den," Yami said as he stood still watching intently


(Duel)

"Batura I tummon Drillago attap your LP reckly," Marik said as his monster by passed Bakuras Ryu Kishin which has ATK 1000 DEF 500

(Drillago Lv 4 ATK 1600 DEF 1100 If the only cards on your opponent's side of the field are face-up monsters with ATK 1600 or more, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.)

"Hmmmph," Bakura said as his monster went to the grave yard. //Teni I tan tummon Darp Netopear now// /That's great Bakura/

"I den pace two tards pace down and end turn." ( Dark Hole and Monster Reborn)


"Well this could be anyones game," Kaiba said making a mental note of Bakura and Mariks LP count ( 2100 and 2700).


"It my turn draw," Bakura says as he draws a card which happens to be mystical space typhoon.

"I spetial tummon Darp Netopear in attap mode," Bakura said as he removed three of his fiend monsters from play. ( ATK 2200 DEF 2800 Fiend/Effect)
"I den ettip him wit Aps of Depare." ( The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Tribute 1 monster; return this card to the top of the Deck.) Bakura then regular summon a face down defense monster and places two cards face downs ( Trap Jammer and monster reborn)



" Not to past tombobber, I pway Darp Hole."

"I tounter wit Madic Dammer," Bakura says as he throws away a magic card.


"Oh my I'm so going to use this as blackmail on Yami later on."
"Kaiba quickly snapped a picture of Yami." "Pup look at Yami."
Jou then lifted his head from Kaibas lap only to see the sennon eye glowing on the little Pharaohs bottom as well as his forehead.
** I wonder if Yugi knows about this** Yugi then walks in with some clothes for Yami who is excitedly watching Bakura and Marik duel.



"Hey Yug did you know about Yami's uh birthmark," Jou said pointing to the little Pharaoh. " Oh that happens when he gets really excited about something, like when my duel deck hit's that one spot in his duel disk if ya know what I mean, " Yugi said blushing. "Oh," Jou said smiling.


(Duel)

"Darp Netopear Attap Mayik LP reckly!"
"Not tow past Batura I attivate my pace down Tap Wing of Destuption."
" I tounter wit Tap Dammer."
"Nooooo," Marik cries as his LP hit zero and the fog clears the room.



//Nooooo I wost Toy//

/It's okay you'll beat them next time Marik/ Malik then hands Marik a plushie.

"Miter Tredums," Marik squeals as he hugs the plushie tightly.

"Hey Malik wasn't Mr. Tweetums Marik's pet bird that was sent to the Shadow Realm during Battle City," Ryou asked the other light.
"Yes he was fortunately I was able to find this Mr. Tweetums plushie for my Chibi Yami, " Malik said smiling at his now very happy Yami.


"Well that was a great duel you two." **And my house is still in one piece too** Kaiba thought to himself trying is best not to laugh as Yugi struggled to get Yami dressed who currently didn't want to keep his clothes on.




" Hi this is Ryou Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any spelling or grammar errors not done on purpose and they appreciate any reviews."
"Next chapter will be the play rehearsal and actual play followed by preschool graduation."