Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Rehearsing ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba/Motuba
Jounouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes

 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Mokuba Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Kazuki Takahashi Yugioh ."


"Hey Guys how's it going," Mokuba asked as he walked into the living room? "Hi Motuba you pinished wit kool," Yami asked?
"Yami where are your clothes," Mokuba asked the little Pharaoh? "I don't wanta weabr cwohse so I min tushed dem," Yami said smiling. "Hmmm does Yugi know that you sent your clothes to the shadow realm," Mokuba asked the little dark? Yami just laughed as he ran around before sitting down to play with some duplos.



"Hey Mokuba there's some food in the fridge that'll hold you over till dinner at 6:30pm," Kaiba told his younger brother. "Hey Seto does Yugi know that Yami has sent all of his clothes to the shadow realm," Mokuba asked? "He did what," Yugi gasped? "Hahahahaha." "Damn it Kaiba that's not funny at all," so stop laughing. "Hehehehe I guess when the Pharaoh says he doesn't want any clothes he really means he doesn't want any clothes," Kaiba said as he went into a fit of laughter causing Yugi to give him a I'm so going to kick your ass look. Yugi then went over to Yami who was busy building something with duplos. /Yami I can't find any of your clothes do you have any idea where they could be?/ Yami just gave his hikari a smile. /Yami what happened to your clothes?/ //Um Kboh had dem// /How does Kuriboh have all your clothes?/ //I dunno Abu maybe da monter in da coset tent dem to da tadow realm. // /Well if the monster in the closet doesn't bring back all your clothes then their duel deck is going to be taken away for two days/ Yami thought about what his hikari said before repying,"Abu da monter ted da cwohse are back". "Okay let's get you dressed then," Yugi said as he carried Yami to the bedroom to get dressed...


(Meanwhile Bakura is about to practice his lines for the play)

"Bakura let's practice your lines for the play on friday," Ryou said. "Otay teni, but I need to usda potty pirst tan you help me wit my zibber," Bakura asked his light? "Let me know when your done so I can help you wash your hands okay," Ryou told Bakura as he went into the restroom. (5 minutes later) //Teni I pinished// /Okay lets wash you hands and then we'll start practicing your lines./ Once Ryou washed his little darks hands they walked into the living room. "Okay Bakura let's practice your lines. Just then Yugi and Yami walked in followed by Marik and his light. "Hey does Yami and Marik want to practice their lines with Bakura it would make it easier for everyone to learn their parts," Ryou asked as he got out the scripts? "Yeah ture why nor Wyu, Batura won't be a better Paro den me tuz he tucks," Yami said smirking. /Yami that's not nice/ "Ahem at any rate will start," Ryou said as the began to rehearse one of the scenes for the play.

(All Dialogue will be taken from the Yugioh Manga. Pharaoh Akhenamkhanens is the actual spelling just so you know. )

(Bakura as Pharaoh)

"Batura da Ting ob Tieves."
(Yami)

(Yami as King of Theives)

"Hehehe."'

(Malik reading the part of Shada)

"To step unbidden before the throne of the Pharaoh is a serious crime!"

"You will not be forgiven."

(Yami as KIng of Theives)

"Dez gold twinkies are da burial iwoms I jus took from da Paro Akamananumen tomb!" //Abu I tant pounce Akamananum.// /Just keep going Yami/

"But derz someting I wan mut more den dez."

"Your miwineum items."

"what tay you gibing dem ober to me, Hah?"

(Marik as Priest Seto)

"Mheh heh"

"Por a miderable tief to tand betore the sex piests tates courage."

"We'll mate sure da canopit jar fer your guts is a somewhat larger one."

(Kaiba read some lines related to Akhenaden owner of the millenium eye)

"Listen well, Theif Bakura."
"The law and order of this world is maintained by these seven millenium items."
"The only ones who can hold them are priests who have trained their soles."
"and the divine Pharaoh who rules the land."
'If a person like you with a heart of evil,were to touch a millenium item, your very soul would burn away."
"The Gods themselves would punish you to death."!"

(Marik as Priest Seto)

"Don't worries..."
"I'll pumish you with Death mytelf pirst."

(Yami as king of theives)
"Interwesting I'll tate on all of you piests at once."

(Bakura as Pharaoh)
"........"

(Yugi reading the part of Shimon)
"There's nothing to worry about Pharaoh!"
"The theif should be one to worry...no sane person could stand alone against the Heka of the six priests."

(Bakura as Pharaoh)

"Simon...is der a monter in his tole as well?"

They continued rehearsing their lines until it was time for dinner. Bakura,Marik and Yami played for a couple more hours before being safely tucked into bed for a good nights rest.


"Hi dis is Yami Darp Santuary teys dat dey are torry if da chapper is bad and torry for any erbors not done on purtose, pweas reboo."
(Sorry this chapter isn't the play, the next one will contain the play and graduation and soon the conclusion.)