Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:Own nothing.

**************************************************************** *************

~(Bakura's POV)~

Man this book is good.If you don't know I'm reading a horror book.Its very good,lots of blood.Its called'The Last Vampire 4:Phantom'.I'm currently at the part where she finds out what her daughter really is.I yawn.Damn,right at the good part too.Oh well I'll finish later.

~(Normal POV)~

Bakura walks to the book shelf,done reading for the night.'If Ryou's afraid of violence so much,why does he have so many books about it,'he thought.His hikari hadn't been known to be the tough guy.Just the thought of blood made him scared,but Ryou can be tough when he wants to.Bakura had to learn first hand though.

After putting his book away,Bakura started to climb the stairs.Why he didn't just return to the ring was because he felt like walikng.'I should stop lying in the chair and just lie on the couch.'Everytime Bakura got his hands on a book he liked,he would lie in favorite chair,and stay there for hours.Thus resulting in him getting cramps.'Really need to move around more often'.He was barely up the stairs when something.....

CRASH!

/YAMI!/

"Ryou!"

//Ryou what's wrong?!//

/No!G-GET AWAY!/

//Ryou,what the hell's going on?!//

/Yami!Help me!Please,Yami!Help!/

//Ryou whats going on dammit?!//

/...please..Yami..help../

That did it.

Bakura bolted upstairs.Noone could hurt Ryou and not suffer for doing so.Bakura was halfway there when he heard something 'thump' and a 'please'.That only made him quicken his pace.

'I'm coming Ryou just hold on!'

Bakura reached the top of the stairs.He burst through the door,not even bothering to turn on the lights.

"Ryou!Ryou,where are you?!"

The curtains were pulled back,but the moonlight still shown through.Helping Bakura in his search.A whimper caught his attention.He rushed to its location,which happened to be in the darkest corner in the room.

Bakura stop in front of his hikari.Ryou's eyes were wide,each one filled with fear.He was in a fetal possion,clutching his knees to his chest.'I haven't seen him like this since...'He shook his head.'No!That was along time ago!Nows the time to care about the present!'He bent down to be eye level with Ryou.

"Ryou,are you ok,"he asked gently.

Ryou's eyes widen for a bit,then turn back to normal.But still wide with fear.

"Ya...mi,"came te weak reply.

"I'm right here Ryou.Its ok."

Ryou stared at his yami.They stayed like that for awhile.Then,Ryou's eyes started to tear up.

"Yami!He-He tried to kill me!He-He said that I should die!"

Bakura hugged his hikari."Its ok Ryou.Shush now.Everything will be fine."He rubbed Ryou's back.Ryou was crying his eyes out,a few hiccups escaping as well.'It was probably those bastards(Joey&Tristan)again.'

"Come on Ryou,"he started to get up,"I have a few calls to make."

Ryou,obediently,stood up and followed his yami out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Bakura was looking through the phonebook for te needed numbers,with Ryou close by.Literaly.He was clutching Bakura's arm like a life line!Bakura had tried to get him to let go,but that only tightened grip.

"Found 'em,"Bakura cried,causing the other boy to jump.

Bakura felt Ryou's jump."Sorry Ryou,didn't mean to scare you."Ryou nodded.

Bakura smiled and began to dial the first number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

'Pick up already!'

Ri-"Hello Wheeler residence,Joey speakin'"

'Finally!'

"Listen Wheeler,if you did anything to hurt my hikari,I swear You'll meet Set real soon!"

"Bakura?"

"No,it the Easter Bunny,"he replied sarcasticly,"Of course it me you baka!"

"You don't hafta be mean,ya know."

"Don't tell me what to do,puppy!Now-

"DON'T CALL ME PUPPY!!I''m gonna go over there and kick your ass if you call me that again!"

"I'd like to see you try."

"....."

"Good.Now be a good little dog and answer my question."

"What's the question?"

"Were you and you friend here a little while ago?Yes or no?"

"No.I was studying for the test tomorrow.Why?"

"If your lying dog,I swear you'll die like one!"

"I'm not lying!I was studying!You can ask Tea yourself,she's right here!"

Bakura thought for a moment,"Call the pharaoh and his light and tell them to come over here now."

"Why can't you do it?"

"Don't question me!Do what I say,inu-shounen!"

"Fine!,"he yelled and hung up.

Bakura put the phone back in its cradle.'These mortals need to learn never to question me.'

"Yami,what are we gonna do,"Ryou asked,which surprised the tomb robber.

Bakura pondered(AN:Hehehe big word)for a minute,then picked up the phone.

"Who are you calling now,Yami?"

"An old friend,Ryou."

Ring."Hello?"

**************************************************************** *************

THANK KAMI-SAMA!!I'M DONE!

Bakura:*sacasticly*Yay

Me:I know ^_____________________________^

Anouncer Dude:Who is Bakura's friend?Who really attacked Ryou?Will Yami help Bakura?Will I ever be set free?WHY IS YUGI SHORT?!All these questions and more will be answeared next time on....um...What's this called again?

Ryou:Shadow's Light.

Anouncer Dude:Thanks kid.Next time on Shadow's Light!

Please Review.Flames will be used the following ways:

Keep me warm(Its cold!)

Make hot dogs(Mmmmmm)

Burn my school(YAY)

And just to watch.

R&R and I'll update soon!Ja ne!