Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ Attack ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Damn.Everyone loves givin' stuff huh?

Bakura: Well they love ME not You.

Me: Urusai.

Ok. I got lots a stuff so this what will happen: First, I write a reply and you guys'll pop in and give out the stuff.Like this if you don't know

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your Name Here: My reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then you pop in.

If you didn't send stuff you'll still get a reply.

Ok? Here we go:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rox: I like it too. Maybe I'll keep it up. Maybe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami Maleci: Arigatou! We loves getting stuffs! And just give Bakura a hug. He needs one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kara: And our first guest Yami Maleci!

*claps*

Yami Maleci: I'm back!Yay!First Tea!

Tea: I got something?!

Me: How'd you get in here?! Only cool anime people are allowed not annoying shoujos!

Yami Maleci: No.'Cept this.*starts throwing fish sticks*

lil kai: *runs in and throws fish sticks too*

Bakura: Yes!*throws fish sticks*

Tea:*is buried in a pile of fish sticks*

Me: Now I gotta get rid of her.*presses a button*

Chibi Bakura and Malik: *run in with nucs*

Chibi Bakura: Whats you want?

Chibi Malik: Yeah.

Me: *points at Tea*Your target escaped again. Just take her back and have fun.

Chibis: Ok!^_________^*drags Tea away into another room*

lil kai: What do you mean by "targets?"

Me: You'll see later.

Yami Maleci: Back to stuff! Malik get anti-Tea spray.

Malik: *hugs her* I LOVE YOU!!!*runs away crying clutching the spray*

Bakura: That was unexpected.

Yami Maleci: Uhh....Bakura gets this easter candy.

Ryou: GOOD HEAVENS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!

Bakura: *smiles evily*

Yami Maleci: But you have to share with Ryou.

Bakura: Damn.

Yami Maleci: Ryou gets hugs and kisses from my hikari.

lil kai: *hugs/kisses Ryou* And this purple bunny! *gives Ryou purple bunny*

Ryou: Thank you!*hugs*

Kakarot: *runs in and glomps Ryou*Ryou's mine not yours!

lil kai: Who are you?

Me: My imouto-chan,Kakarot.

Kakarot: You still have to write that story for me Tory!

Me: Maybe later. Go play with the chibis.

Kakarot: YAY!^________^*runs out*

Everyone: *sweat drop*

Yami Maleci:A.M.T you get a hella candy and anime dvds and me, lil kai, and Ryou plushies!

Me: *glomps plushies*YAY!PLUSHIES!! DOMO ARIGATOU YAMI M!!

Everyone: ARIGATOU!!!

Yami Maleci: Your welcome! Ja!*walks out*

Me: Now our next guest!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

malik'sgurl:Thank you!We love reviews and our reviewers!I don't think your review came out right,though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Malik: And now..My gurl!

malik'sgurl: *runs in* Malik!!!*glomps Malik* You get this cool leather outfit!!

Malik: Doesn't Yami wear this?

malik'sgurl: Yeah,but you'll look better in it!!

Yami: Pfft.Whatever.

Malik: Shut up pharaoh! Thanks for the out fit. I'll wear it.

malik'sgurl: And here's some money for your bike!!

Malik: Yes!Now i can get that helmet!

Me: What happened to the other one?

Malik: I lost it.

malik'sgurl: Here's some sugar,ice-cream,and candy!

Malik: YEAH SUGAR!!

malik'sgurl: And these weapons so you can kill Tea.

Malik: Thanks but the chibis are better in that department.But what the hell hunting for me then.*gets up*

malik'sgurl: :(

Malik: Whats wrong?

Me: For the love of Peter(I said that once and everyone asked me who Peter was)give the girl a hug or something!

Malik: *hugs and kisses malik'sgurl* See ya! *winks and walks out*

malik'sgurl: *melts smiling* Bakura gets this dagger and sheath.

Bakura: *studys dagger* Nice. I really like the design. Thanks.*his case of daggers appear*

malik'sgurl: Your welcome! Bye!

Me: One more and I'll finish later.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lupus: Cool thanks. And NO! SWEARING WILL LIVE!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!(ain't sugar highs fun?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me: Now I'll start the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except this account!

/.../-hikari-yami

//...//-yami-hikari

'...'-thoughts

"...."-speech

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Bakura sighed.How was he going to deal with this one?He would've sent her to the Shadow Realm,but the poor monsters there would suffer.And innocent monsters shouldn't suffer.

"Baku-chan,do you know where Mal-chan is?"she asked,using her nicknames for them.Bakura shuddered.'I hate that name!' he thought.

"Um...Malik is no longer with us,"he said,lying to the idiot.

"Wh-What do you mean?"Tea asked,her voice filled with fear.

Bakura smiled mentaly.Oh what fun it is to mess with the minds of mortals."Sadly Tea,Malik,the Egyptian we all know of love,has left us."Bakura put on a fake act to convince her even more.

"You-You mean....he's...dead?"

Bakura nodded,"Yes."

"But who was I running after?"

'She's not as stupid as she looks.'Bakura's eyes widened,"Maybe you saw his ghost!He's spirit hasn't left this realm yet!"Bakura was really getting into this thing.'Can't wait to see Malik's face when I tell 'im.'

"Ghost?Does that mean..he'll haunt us?"

"Probably.Could you go?We haven't really gotten over our loss.You undetrstand."

Tea sighed and looked at her feet."Yeah.See you later Baku-chan."Tea step off the porch and walked slowly down the street.Bakura quietly closed the door and burst out laughing.

"My Ra!!How stupid these mortals are!!"Bakura held his sides.He calmed down a bit."Now to have fun with Malik."

**************************************************************** *************

"YOU SAID WHAT?!"

"I said you were dead.What's the big deal?" Bakura shrugged.

"Dammit Bakura! Now she's gonna tell everyone! What the hell am I supposed to do?!"

"Um....Go with it?"

"My Ra Bakura! How stupid are you?"

"I never found out," he pretended to be interested in his nails, just to get Malik more mad.

"Don't you even care!" Malik was turning red by now.

"What you say?"

Malik was gonna kill Bakura, good thing Ryou was there."Calm down Malik.Maybe she won't tell anyone."

"Maybe.But who knows what goes on in her head," he looked at Bakura," or his."

Ring!

Ryou went out of the room to answer the phone. "Moshi Moshi, Bakura residence."

"Hey Ryou," the other voice said.

"Ohayo Yugi-kun.Is something wrong?"

"Well Tea just came by, dressed in black, and invited us to a funeral in honor of Malik. Did they drug her or something?"

Ryou sighed," No. Bakura just told her one of his 'white lies' as he calls them."

"Oh. Well, I'll see ya?"

"Yeah. Ja ne." Ryou returned the phone to it's cradle. 'Hopefully this is the only problem we'll have.' Ryou returned upstairs to find Malik sitting in a chair and his yami lying on his bed.

"Bored?"

"Bored," both said in unison. All three boys sighed. "Well I have homework to finish so.."

"Dammit. I have homework too." Malik groaned. "Whoever invented homework should be sent to the Shadow Realm."(AN:Thats so true)

"Yeah but then they'd hafta suffer the wrath of your yami,"Bakura said.

"Surves them right. If we have to suffer, so do they."

"So true."

All they raised their heads in alarm. Who said?

"Show yourself!"

"As you wish spirit of the ring." A woman appeared and she didn't look like an enemy. But one can never be too careful.

"Who the hell are you?" Bakura asked, obviously not liking how the woman was dressed.

Nothing.She just stood there.

Now Bakura was worried. He didn't know what she was doing but he knew it wasn't good.

"Answer me!"

She didn't do anything again. She just stood there, staring.

Then she raised her hand and pointed at Ryou."You are the one that my lord desires." Ryou, upon hearing this, hid behind Bakura.

"You lay a hand on him and you're dead!"

The woman chuckled. "Oh see thats where you're wrong," she dissapeared after stating this.

"Where the hell did she go?" Malik wondered out loud.

All three of them looked around franticly."Maybe she's gone," Malik suggested.

Ryou shook his head ," No. She's here.I can feel it." Malik and Bakura searched for her more.Ryou would never lie about these sorta things.

Just then, Bakura felt a cold wind and heard a "whoosh" sound, followed by Ryou's wimper.He turned around, to try to convince himself that it wasn't Ryou.But, as fate would have it, he wasn't there.

"Bakura!" Malik cried, destroying any thoughts the spirit had.Bakura turned to Malik, who was facing the far wall in Ryou's room. The one covered in blood.The woman stood there hitting Ryou until he became a bloody pulp. And she was doing a hell of a good job of it too.

"Leave him alone you stupid bitch!" Malik yelled.

The woman turned around to face the young egyptian. "Now thats no way to talk to a lady. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?Oh wait, I forgot," she chuckled ," I forgot she died trying to give you life.How silly of me to forget." She laughed at this as though it was hilarious.

Malik growled. 'That bitch! How dare she even mention my mother infront of me!' Without thinking, he charged towards the woman, sending a powerful blow to cheek.But she didn't budge, not even flinch. 'What the hell is going on?! Why didn't she move?!'

The woman removed Malik's fist from her face."Don't you know you're not supposed to hit a lady?Thats whats wrong with men nowadays.They don't know how to treat a lady."

"Malik get out of there now!" Bakura yelled, but Malik didn't move.He just stood there staring wide eyed at the mysterious woman.Bakura growled,"Leave us alone you stupid bitch!We didn't do a damn thing to you!"

She just stood there stareing at the wide-eyed Malik.Then she grabbed his head and rammed it into her knee, then sent Malik flying into the opposite wall with a powerful blow to the ribs."Stay there until you learn how to behave," she said, in a tone used for children.Then she turned back to the other hikari.Bakura stood infront of Ryou.

"Who are you?"

Silence.

"Answer me! Who are you?"

"What your friend said is true."

"What do you mean?"

"He said 'if we have to suffer then so do they.' Thats what he said, don't you remember? Or did you forget already?"

"No. I haven't forgotten. But I still don't know what you mean."

"Whoever causes one pain should suffer as well."

"What does that have to do with us?"

The woman raised her hand with her palm open (sorta like what they do in DBZ). Dark purple energies began to gather around her hand, forming a dark purple ball. With lighting speed, she fired the ball at the yami,sending him crashing into the other wall and a lamp.Let me tell you one thing: That hurts! Alot.

After recovering from the sudden shock, Bakura glared at his female adversary. "That is what I meant, tomb robber. I suffer endlessly because of you."

Bakura chuckled, "Alot a people suffer now because of me. You just happen to be another fa-" Bakura's sectenced was cut off when the woman suddenly wrap her hands around his throat. She tightened her grip on the yami's neck, blocking any air from entering. 'Stupid bitch. She doesn't relize how powerful I am.'

After gathering the needed energy, Bakura sent a blast through the woman's stomach. She released Bakura's neck and, instictivly, sent her hands to her wound. Blood flowed freely onto the floor, pissing Bakura off. 'Damn! I bet Ryou's gonna make me clean that too!'

Bakura looked at the woman, but she was gone! "Where'd she go!?" Bakura looked aound the room franticaly. 'Where the hell did she go?!'

"LISTEN TO ME NOW TOMB ROBBER!" a voice roared. But it wasn't a woman's voice,it was a man's.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"I AM THE ONE WHO SUFFERS NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

"Whoop-dee-doo! You want me to give you a prize or something?!"

"LISTEN TO ME, TOMB ROBBER. THE SOUL OF YOUR KIN WILL BE MINE."

"The soul of my kin? Um...didn't you know that they died a long time ago?"

"THAT IS WHERE YOU'RE WRONG TOMB ROBBER. ONE LIVES THE OTHER WONDERS."

"What? You mean they're still alive?!"

Silence.

"Hey get back here!"

Silence.

"Dammit! I hate it when people leave!

Forget it! Hurry up and help the hikaris!

"Who are you?"

Just hurry up and help the hikaris! My gosh you're so dense!!

"Wha-OH SHIT!!" Bakura ran down the stairs to call the hospital.

Idiot.

**************************************************************** *************

Yami burst through the doors of the waiting room, very very mad. So mad, I suggest you stay outta his way for awhile. With Yugi in tow, he stomped towards the other yami. Even though Bakura knew he was there, he failed to aknowledge it.

After his little "incident" with the unknown voices, Bakura called the ambulance and Isis. Bakura rode with the paramedics planning to meet Isis at the hospital. Ever since they took the hikaris away, Bakura tried to comfort the sobbing Isis. Isis had tried to see if the hikaris would survive, but something blocked her from doing so.

With Isis crying on his shoulder, Yami glaring at him like mad, and Yugi giving "the sorry" looks, Bakura felt trapped.

'When this is over I'm staying in the ring for awhile.'

"What did you now, thief?"

"One: I didn't do anything. Two: Call me by my name."

"Don't lie tomb robber! I know you did something to them. Malik may have deserved it, but Ryou didn't!" Yami yelled, shocking the other occupants in the room.

"Yami don't yell. You have to stay quiet in a hospital," Yugi said. Yami calmed down alittle, but it wasn't very noticable. "You did the same thing back in Egypt. I would've killed you sooner if it wasn't for her."

"She was just trying to help. Its not like she did anything wrong."

"Didn't do anything wrong!? She robbed tombs with YOU and without ME knowing.!"

Bakura chuckled. "Yeah. And she was good at it too."

"I always knew you and Thialo were up to something. How you could stand that bitch, I'll never know."

SMACK

Yami was on the ground now, his right cheek turning red. He looked at Bakura shocked. Bakura's eyes were shadowed by his bangs, but anyone could tell that he was glaring at the former pharaoh.

"Don't you dare call her that! How could you after all the things she's done? She was the only one in the palace that cared about the people in need. She cared for the sick while you sat on your ass bitching about things that didn't matter!"

"Sure you lived alright. Thats all that mattered back then. If pharaoh was happy, then everyone was happy. Bull shit!" He looked at the yami, his eyes red from anger. "I saw many people die then. More then I was supposed too."

Yami just stared at Bakura.

"The family and friends of Ryou Bakura and Malik Ishtar. Does anyone here know them?"

Isis was the first to reach the doctor, the others soon followed. The doctor looked at the people infront of him. "You two must be friends," he said pointing at The Mutous. "And you must be related to Ryou," he said to Bakura. Then he pointed at Isis and said,"You must be Malik's mother, correct?"

"Sister," she corrected.

"Oh. Excuse me."

"Who cares! Just what happened to Ryou?"

"Well if you four would follow me to their room, then I'll explain to you the damage."

He walked out the room, with the others in tow. Bakura glared at the doctor, trying to burn a hole in his head.

They walked down the hall and entered a room. In the room were two beds, both being used. And a lot of moniters.

"As you can see they're both alive, just resting abit."

Isis walked up to her brother and cupped his hand in hers. "Get well soon Malik. The house will be too quiet without you." She kissed Malik on his forehead and laughed when Malik moved moved around afterwards.

"Even in his sleep he does the same thing."

Bakura looked at Ryou. He just lay there with his eyes closed and his body still. "Whats wrong with him?" he asked the doctor.

"Well Malik has a few brused ribs and is gonna stay here for awhile. Other then that he's fine."

"Thank goodness," Isis sighed.

"And Ryou?"

The doctors face changed many times, trying to find a way to explain it to Bakura. Then he sighed and looked sadly at Bakura. "Ryou has a major concussion, two broken ribs, and......"

"And what?!"

"Ryou's lasped into a coma. And we have no way of waking him up."

Bakura looked horrified. "You-you mean he-he might..die?"

"Its a possibility, yes."

"Do you know how long he has?"

The doctor shook his head." He hasn't gotten that far into his coma, so he may wake up any day now."

Bakura just looked down at the ground, part of him relieved alittle that Ryou will will live. But the rest of him was angry at him for letting this happen. 'If I hadn't been so weak none of this would've happen!'

"Ok now I have one question," the doctor started," how did these two end up like this?"

Bakura sighed," They got beat up by some bullies.Ryou's not very good at fighting so they probably beat him more. Malik tried to drive them but I guess they were too strong."

"And how do you know this?"

"I ended up coming in the end. By the time I came they were already unconcious, but that didn't stop the other guys. I beat them up and called the ambulance."

"I see. They must've hit Ryou pretty hard in the head to do this."

"Yeah. I guess they did."

"Well, I'll leave you alone. Please don't mess with anything. And be quiet." He left.

Bakura sat in a chair next Ryou's bed, and Isis in one near Malik's.Yugi and Yami stood in the middle, pitying the two egyptians.

Everyone turned their heads towards Bakura when they heard him....sing? The egyptian words rang through the room. Too bad for Yugi, who had no idea what he was saying.

// Sleep now my baby be still now don't cry //

Yugi looked at Yami who was translating the lullaby.

// Sleep as you're rocked by the steam //

/ Its a real nice song /

// It is. My mother would sing it to me //

Bakura sang his lullaby. He sang it not only for Ryou, but for himself as well. He didn't care who heard him. He just needed this.

// Sleep and remember my last lullaby. So I'll be with you when you dream....//

**************************************************************** *************

Hikaru stood behind her master. Her body visibly shaking. She was gonna die and she knew it.

"You said you wouldn't fail."

"I'm sorry my lord. I had under estimated their strength. Please forgive me."

"Fool! You know very well that I can't stand failures!!"

"Please my lord! I had no idea they were that strong!"

In a split second a dark blast hit her whole body. She screamed in agony as the blast literally tore her apart. Her last remains are nothing but ashes now. He stepped on them.

"Good riddense. She was never loyal anyway."

"How will you succeed when you keep destroying your lackies.?"

"Thats why I called you, my old friend."

A blonde with gravity defying hair appraoched they other man. His tan skin was vaguely noticable in the dim light. His cape flowed behind him. He wore a sleeveless shirt and gold armbands. He wore khaki pants and shoes similar to Yami's.(AN: Can you guess who he is?)

"Well my friend, are you ready for your reveange?"

"Always ready."

The two laughed scaring the strongest of demons away.

**************************************************************** *************

Malik's eyes fluttered open. He looked at Ryou from across the room. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yami...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Now back to the reviews

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyra Windwood: I don't think it was that funny, but thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yugismpuzzle: Thanks. Sorry you had to wait.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Esopha: Yup! Its gonna end up like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bakura: And heres Esopha!

Esopha: Where's the fluff?

Me: The chibis ate it.

Chibi Bakura: But Big Me said it was candy.

Chibi Ryou: Yeah.

Everyone: *glares at Bakura*

Bakura:...um...

Esopha: Why did you kill the kitty?!*stangles me*

Me: *hides behind Karona* Save me!

Esopha: Here!*hands me a kitty* Just don't kill it!

Me: Uh....okay.Thanks.

Esopha:Bye!*walks off*

Me: I'm afraid now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

S.A. Bonasi: Oh yeah that. Well before I started that chapter I saw Inuyasha. And if you think about it Ryou is sorta like Kagome and Bakura is very similar to Inuyasha. So why not make it like that. And Y.Malik will make an appearance. I am very aware of that little fact. I just like to switch things around.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Malik: And now S.A. Bonasi!

S.A. Bonasi: Thank you Mariku.

Malik: Whatever.

S.A. Bonasi: To Yami Bakura I give rat trap, so he can beat Pikachu.

Bakura: Yes!!*runs off to find Pikachu*

Me: He went the wrong way.

Karona: Who cares?

S.A. Bonasi: To Bakura I give a teddy bear, so he won't be alone.

Ryou: *hugs teddy* Thank you!!

S.A. Bonasi: To Malik I give a hug *hugs Malik* I think you needed one anyway.

Malik: *hugs* Thanks.

S.A. Bonasi: To Yami Yugi I give hair gel so his hair may always stand tall.

Yami: Thank you.

Yakna: Its the only way he can be tall.

Everyone 'cept Yami: *laughs*

S.A. Bonasi: And A.M.T thank you for writing this story.

Me: Your welcome.^____^

S.A. Bonasi: Good bye!

Everyone: BYE!!THANK YOU!!

Anouncer Dude: Who is this new villan? Will Ryou ever wake up? Who's Thialo? And where the hell is Kaiba?! All these questions and more will be answered next time on: Shadow's Light!

*DBZ music*

R&R!! Please go read my other fic! It needs love!