Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Simple And Clean ❯ Simple and Clean ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Akai: Tee hee hee Heres a ficcy i wrote for my friends Aoi Yume And Macbeths Mistress.
Its a Seto and Jounouchi one which means that its shonen-ai so if you dont like it then don't read it!

Yami: Hey Akai what about me and Yuugi!?

Kuroi: Yeah You two will be in it.

Akai: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy my beloved sidekick is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroi: AWWWWWWWW you missed meh!!!!

Akai:^-^ yup yup

Yami: *is slowly backing up and running for the door when the cast of the fiicy come in* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *gets trampled* @.@

Yuugi: oh noooooooooo Yami-kun

Seto & Bakura & Marik & Malik: *Are laughing their butts off*

Yami & Yuugi & Ryou: *snort*

Bakura: Hikari!!!!!!!! you're suppposed to take my side!!!!!!!!!!`

Ryou: *is a chibi because Akai said he was because he is sooooo Kawaii!* bwut Kuwa! its mean tos pek on uders pweoples!

Bakura: *trying not to give in*

Yami: I'll give him 30 seconds a minute max.

Marik:: I say 20 seconds no longer than 50 seconds!

Yami & Marik: You're on!!!!!!!!

Yuugi & Malik: *sweatdrop*

Bakura: *is trying REALLY HARD to resist.*

Akai: 20 seconds!

Yami: Come on Bakura you baka you can take it! or have you gone soft?

Bakura:*starts to growl*

Kuroi: 30 seconds!!!

Chibi Ryou: *Grins at Bakura*

Bakura: *glomps chibi Ryou* ^-^ my Rye-Rye!!!

Akai: Guess he could'nt resist.

Yami: Ha! pay up!!

Marik: i don't have to pay you nothing.

Yami: Yes you do i won the bet!!

Marik: but! we didn't bet any money! ha!

Yami: Curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!
***************************************************************
Disclaimer:

Chibi Yuugi & Chibi Ryou & Chibi Malik: *walk out on stage*

Chibi Yuugi: Kai-chan no owns Yu-gi-oh!

Chibi Ryou: or Swimples and Cweanies

Chibi Malik: dat betwongs to Hikaru Utada
***************************************************************
Simple and Clean
Song by: Hikaru Utada
Fanfiction written By: Akai Tenshi and Kuroi Kokoro
For: Aoi Yume and Macbeths Mistress

Shonen-ai is in this fiction you have been warned if you do not like it then leave now. Also some characters may seem OOC. And lets not forget Seto's Potty mouthy-ness.
***************************************************************


~bleh blop~ - lyrics

(beeeeeeeeeeeeeep)- meh and Kuroi interupting

***********- screen change
~*moter bomp*~- some ones POV
***************************************************************

~When You walk away
You don't hear me say
Please oh, baby don't go
Simple and clean is the
Way that you're making me
Feel Tonight,
Its hard to let it go~


Crystal Raindrops fell from the clouded heavens above the streets of Domino, Japan. The clouds were black as darkness, and looked as if they had made the once normal Blue sunny skies of Domino into their permanent home.

A tall figure dressed in a white t-shirt, a green jacket, blue jeans, and a pair of shoes, walked down these streets with his hands tucked in his pockets.
A feeling of saddness was all that radiated off of him. His face covered in teardrops and raindrops. His eyes Bleak and empty.

~*Jounouchi's POV*~

No one understands me. Well, Maybe two people do but no more. Every one else is too wraped up in their on glorious lives to even care about the well being of other people. Only Yuugi and Yami cared enough to do anything kind. They are the only ones that I trust to tell about my life, My ups, My downs, My crushes, They are like the family I never had. They are the only ones that know who I have a crush on.

They are tthe only ones that know that I have a crush on Seto Kaiba.

Yes, The Seto Kaiba, The annoying, Self centered, Rich-boy Jerk.

I find it odd that I was even attracted to him, But every time hes near its like gravity drawing me closer and closer to him. Though no matter how much I love him i'll never have him. Its Impossible, Its Illogical, And it will NEVER EVER happen. Heh, some times I look in the mirror and just laugh at my self, thinking of how foolish I was to fall in love with the one that would never love me back.

~Your Giving me
To many things lately
You're all I need
You smiled at me and said
Don't Get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have
to meet your father?
When we are older
You'll understand what I ment
When I said
No I don't Think
Life is quite that simple~

~*Seto's POV*~

I sigh. You know im doing that a lot lately. Practically living infront of a computer or a duel arena, Besides that I have no life.

People say im self-centered. What do they know? All they do is become inclosed in their own worlds ignoring every one else,dishing out insults like mad. or the other portion that just skip around like merry idiots on a sugar high!

People think im wierd. I don't blame them, I mean look at me! I hardly talk, but I don't care. Im confusing myself now I mean LOOK! Im talking to myself!!

What ever, I don't care, all I care about is Mokuba ..........and that Blonde Puppy that seems to have just followed me home and won't go away!
Grrrrr! that Jounouchi!!!!!!!! A part time Kawaii puppy dog, Part time mind taker-er over-er person......-er em Possesser thingy!!! I am so over myself now.
That puppy complicates me! One minute he's kind the next he's picking fights where ever he can find them. You know, I wish that I could tell him that I love him but If he says no and tells people........kaaaaaaaaa!!! I don't wanna think about it! -.- But If I don't tell him then i'll never know how he feels about me.

I hate emotions! ^.^ But I don't care I shall Live my life to the fuuuuuullllllllest!! O.O I sound like that Anzu person. That stupid slutty whore that Jounouch hangs with. Feh. I am not talking to my self any more.

"Hmmm wonder what I should order for supper?......................KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

>.< I did it again.

Ah... while im at it I will call Yuugi to get puppy's phone number.

I walk over to the phone and pick it up quickly dialing Yuugi's Phone number.


"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS THE GREAT AND ALL MIGHTY PHARAOH YAMI!!!! I AM CURRENTLY PAINTING MY NAILS AND IF I MESS UP WHO EVER THE HELL THIS IS IS GOING ON A ONE WAY TRIP TO THE SHADOW REALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

I turned the volume on the phone down to 2 instead of 10
I think im deaf now.

'' Now please state your name and purpose and if this is a tele-marker burn in hell we DONT WANT ANY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

yep i can still hear.

Heh,Yami always did have an over inflated Ego WAY over inflated.

"Yami, This is Seto give Yuugi the phone."

"No"

I growled

"Give Him The Phone"

"No"

"Im getting annoyed"

"So?"

"SO? SO! GIVE YUUGI THE RA DAMNED PHONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!'' I screamed


" Okay Okay soooory" Yami said passing the phone to his hikari.

" Ello this Ish Yuugi how may I help you"

''Hello twerp give me Katsuya's Phone Number''

"Why?"

Im getting really Fuckin annoyed with these two.

"Because I want it!'' I say

"More Like you want Him!!!!!!!!!'' yelled the Pharaoh on another phone

My eyebrow twiched.

"Okay, Fine His cell phone number is 5540292''(1)
Yuugi said Finally!!!!!!!

"He has it on and with him at all times every day.''

"Heh thanks" I say

"No prob.................YAMI GIMMIE BACK MY POCKY!!!!!''

I hung up, not wanting to hear any more of their childish antics.

I picked the phone back up and dialed Jounouchi's number.


"Ello Jounouchi speakin."

"Hello Puppy."

"........"

"I know you're there." I say.

".....erm..."

"Listen pup. meet me at the park in 30 minutes."

"Fine...."

"Bye." said Mwa.

"er...em......eh Bye!''
-click-


~When you walk away
You Don't hear me say
Please oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way
that you're making me feel tonight
Its hard to let it go~
~*Author POV*~

the 30 minutes passed by like 30 seconds in Seto's eyes.

He Pulled up at the park and got out of his car and scanned the grounds for his beloved puppy!!

Seto sighed ''I guess he didn't come'' me whispered, his hopes falling and his face growing gloomy.

"Im Up Here" came a voice from the tree above him.

Seto looked into the tree and his ocean blue eyes met tree-bark brown eyes. (A.N ehehehehehehehe its 2:00 A.m what do you expect?!)

"Hello Jounouchi" Seto said

"Hi Kaiba" was the reply of the boy in the tree

Seto lept up into the tree taking a place next to Jounouchi.

"Just call me Seto." Said Seto sitting down.

"Why did you call me here?'' Jounouchi asked finding his shoes really really interesting.

"To Talk" Replyed Seto looking up at the way the stars had formed a circle around the moon.

"About what Seto-kun?" asked Jounouchi looking over at Seto.

Seto, Meeting Jounouchi's Awaiting gaze found himself lost and his heart melting within the brown orbs of the one he silently admired.

"Jounouchi I have to tell you something"

"Hm..Well there is something that I need to tell you as well" Jounouchi said. "So why don't we say it at the same time."

*bush shakes*(this is important)

Seto and Jounouchi ingnored it.

"Ok." Seto said nonchalantly

"5.....4....3...2..1."



~The Daily Things
*Like this and Knowing what is what*
That keep us all busy
Are confusing me
Thats when you came to me
And said
Wish I could prove I love you
But does That mean I have
To walk on water?
When we are older you'll understand
Its enough when I say so
And maybe some things are that simple~

Their eyes were still locked together.Their souls seemed to have merged together for just a split second when they spoke the same word.

"Aishiteriu Seto"
"Aishiteriu Jounouchi"

They Both Blinked and stared at each other at a loss of words to say to one another.

"Wow, I didn't think that it would be quite that simple." Seto said turning his blue eyed gaze from Jounouchi to the sky above that had cleared enough to let the moon's silvery rays beam down onto the two lovers.

*Bush moves*

"Heh neither did I" said Jounouchi, Wrapping his arm around Seto's waist.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KAAAAAAWWWWAIIIII!!'' Was a voice from the bush. Seto and Jounouchi turned around and looked at the rustling bush.

Up popped Yami who was Holding his hikari in his arms. And In Yuugi's hands was a silver and black camcorder.

"And its all on tape too!!!!!!!!'' Said Yuugi hopping out of Yami's arms to stand by him.

Yami snickered " Looks like little Jou is growing up."

Jounouchi blushed crimson " Urusei"

"And May I ask why you were in the bushes?" Said Seto who was looking at Yami.

"em..erh..eer eh...... I can explain?"

"whatever" Seto said hopping down from the tree, Jounouchi jumping closely behind.

"Feh me and Yuugi are going home." Said Yami grabbing his hikari and dragging him off to Seto's car where Seto had foolishly left his keys in and drove off.
(XD couldn't resist)
"Stupid pharoah and his stupid hikari" grumbled Seto.
"Come on Jounouchi lets go"

"Hm okay."


As Seto and Jounouchi walked down the now empty streets of Domino The wind picked up giving the midnight chill and extra edge.

Jounouchi began to unconsciously began to shiver.
Seto, Noticing this took of his trench coat and put it on Jounouchi.

"Thanks Seto." said Jounouchi

"No problem."

The Duo kept walking until tthey reached Jounouchi's house.

"Goodnight Puppy"
"Night Seto"

Seto kissed him goodnight and began his walk home feeling lighter now that he had confessed.

~When You walk away
You Don't hear me say
Please oh baby, Don't go
Simple and Clean is the
way that you're making me feel
tonight, Its hard to let it go~


~Hold me,
What ever Lies beyond
This Morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future
Doesn't scare me at all
Nothings like before~


~When You walk away
You Don't hear me say
Please oh baby, Don't go
Simple and Clean is the
way that you're making me feel
tonight, Its hard to let it go~

~Hold me,
What ever Lies beyond
This Morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future
Doesn't scare me at all
Nothings like before~


~Hold me,
What ever Lies beyond
This Morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future
Doesn't scare me at all
Nothings like before~

*The Next Day*

~*Jounouchi's POV!*~

I woke up this morning to the sun shining bright,french frying my eye lids and my face.
Thinking back to last night. It seems like a dream. The one I loved Loved me too! Yuugi Taped every thing, Yami stole his car, Seto walked me home and Gave me his jacket.

Heh I don't Care about the future or what people think! me and Seto are together and thats all that matters to me.

~*Author POV*~

Jounouchi dressed in his normal attire and ran out of the room.

Seto's Trench coat still laying on the chair that he put it on the night before.
****************************************************************
Akai: so what did you think? was it good or bad?
well leave a review no flames please.

Kuroi:You know Akai this doesn't look like A 12 year old wrote it.

Akai: well I did ^-^

Read and review Ja~Ne
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v