Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover Madness ❯ The Phone Calls ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Verose: hi,me and Starfire(aka Kagome-yasha)have created a little twist

Starfire: yeah a little twist!

Verose and Starfire: a little twist!

DISCLAIMER:VEROSE AND STARFIRE DO NOT OWN YUGIOH

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

The air was freezing...it was cold out side.....in fact so cold that as the birds flew they froze.(Starfire:O.o Verose:hehehe....just kiddin!) Starfire was just sitting there bored......

Stafire:I'm so bored....

Verose:Watcha wanna do,Star?

Starfire:Dunno....how about a sleepover?

Verose:okay....

Starfire:We can even invite Yugi!

Verose:Yug?...Wh-Why Yug?....(realizes what Starfire means)Hey I don't like him you like Malik!

Starfire:Shut up!(throws a pillow at Verose)

Verose:Oh no you don't!(imitates Jackie Chan)

Starfire:O.o;;;;;

Starfire and Verose:HIYAH!!!

6 minutes later....

Starfire and Verose:(fighting until Starfire hits her head on the phone taking Verose with her)

Starfire:hehehe...at least me have the phone.(holds up phone)

Verose:I'm calling Yugi!

Starfire:No cause I wanna call Malik!!

Verose:No I am!

Starfire:No I am!

Verose:No I am!

Starfire:No I am!

Verose:No you are!

Starfire:No you are!

Verose:Thanks(takes phone)

Starfire:O.o'' eh?

Verose:(dials Yugi's number)It's ringing......

Starfire:You must be happy that Yugi isn't a midget anymore...and is a normal height(smirking)

Verose:(blushing)Get your mind out of the gutter!

Yugi:(just answered and heard what Verose said)uhhh...but I didn't say anything...and who is this?

Verose:(blushing hard)H-h-Hi Yugi...this Verose.

Yugi:H-h-Hi Verose... Verose:you got any plans?

Yugi:(talking with Yami)what do I tell her?

Yami:I thou- Verose:Who that?

Yugi:Yami......(talks to Yami again)I just don't want to sound needy.... (to Verose)Of course I don't!I'm so bored!

Verose:(thinks)he sounds needy......(to Yugi)Well Star and I are planin' a sleepover....

Yugi:Really?Cool!

Verose:(blushing)would you like to come?

Yugi:(blushing)Yes..when is it?

Verose:Uhhhhhh.......

Starfire:Tomorrow....

Verose:Tomorrow....

Yugi:okay..... Click!!

Yami:This can be your chance Yugi!

Yugi:What!No way!She's Joey's other younger sister!I mean look at how he's like when Tristan and Duke try to get Serenity....

Yami:But Serenity is younger than Verose so he might not be as protective over her....and plus Joey is your best friend!

---------- Back With Verose and Starfire-------------------

Starfire:Now it's my turn to use it!(takes phone) Phone rings....

Malik:Hello?

Starfire:h-hi M-Malik...

Verose:hehehehe....

Starfire:(covers phone)That's not funny!

Malik:O.o'' what's not funny?

Starfire:Nothing(glares at verose)

Verose:(laughing)

Malik:so um...what you calling for?

Starfire:oh yeah..um...me and Verose is having a sleepover,you wanna come?

Malik:su-- (Evil laughter is heard in the background)

Starfire:(--;;)is that your Yami?

Malik:(--;;)sadly yes...(yells)YAMI MARIK SHUT UP!

Starfire:O.O Verose:(hears yelling on the phone)O.O

Malik:anyway...sure I'll come.

Starfire:okay bye..

Malik:bye. Click!!

Verose:you should have seen your face,you were the color of a tomato the whole time!

Starfire:Shut up!(throws a pillow at her)

Verose:Ow....(laughs harder as she puts the phone all the way across the room)

Starfire:Now what's so funny?

Verose:You forgot to tell him when was the sleepover!(laughs)

Starfire:Uh Oh......(jumps all the way across the room and dials Malik's number)Oh Good...it's ringing...(one minute later).Ugh..it's still ringing!

Malik:Hi...who's this?

Starfire:It's Starfire.

Verose:(laughs and leaves)

Starfire:I-I sor-sort of forgot to tell you when the sleepover was...it's tomorrow

Malik:Okay...bai,Star...(gasps)NO YAMI DON'T TAKE THAT KNIFE!AHHHHH!! (phone goes dead)

Starfire:O.o;;;;; oh no!

Verose:(returns and laughs again)

Starfire:What now!?!

Verose:Well while ya had ya little chat I decided ta call Yug..and tell him where tha party is...which is your house...oh and I also called everyone else...

Starfire:OH NO!I forgot to tell Malik that too!(starts running to the phone)

Verose:(grabs her)Relax...I called him right before you did and told him where it was...

Starfire:Wow..thanx,now what do you wanna do until tomorrow.

Verose:I don't know..what do ya wanna do?

Starfire:I don't what do you want to do?

Verose:I don't what do ya wanna do?

Starfire:I don't what do you want to do?

Verose:I don't know what do ya wanna do?

Starfire:I KNOW!

Verose:O.O(jumped because of her outburst)What?!

Starfire:........................................I forgot.

Verose:(--;;;)

Starfire:We can go shopping...you know...for sleepwear and junk...

Verose:Uhh..sure why not...

Starfire:Great(grabs Verose and drives to the mall)

Verose:Wow that was fast.

Starfire:(looks around)Aha!(sees a sleepwear store)Come On!(grabs Verose again and runs to the store)

So the two went shopping for a hour.

Starfire got black and blue pj's,the shirt had the words "you mess with me, you mess with my brother"

(Starfire:I forgot to tell you people that Yami Bakura is my older brother in this fic)

Verose got a black and purple gown,it had the words "I'm overprotected so back off!"(Verose:Hey!No I didn't!You forced me remember!)

Starfire:Okay lets go home and sleep for the big day tomorrow...

Verose:Okay...

Starfire and Verose walked over to the parking lot.

As Starfire open the driver's car door Verose jumped into car.

Starfire drove Verose over into the getto part of town,Starfire started to look worried.

Starfire:Are you sure Joey,Serenity,and you are safe in this place?(stops in front of Joey's house)

Verose:Yup!Relax this week pops is at a bar...(gets out of the car)Later!

Starfire:Bai!

Verose:(walks into the house and gasps)Joey!Serenity!

Joey:(walks downstairs)

Verose:(shrieking and yelling in worried tone as she starts to cry)Wat da hell happened to you!

Joey:Uhhhh-

Serenity:Hey-What happened Joey!

Joey:Pops stopped by cause he wanted some money for more booze and hit me.....

Verose and Serenity:(hugs Joey and starts to cry)

Joey:Relax..it's okay...
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------and Verose:(dancing around)WE DID A CLIFFIE!WE DID A CLIFFIE!WE DID A CLIFFIE!WE DID A CLIFFIE!Kagome-yasha was always proud of that.bet!(does a Sailor Moon pose)cast and Verose:(O.o)please