Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Love, Snow Bound ❯ Secrets, and Accidents Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Secrets, and Accidents... Part Three

Last time we saw Yugi and Yami....

Why did he just say cute. Yami pushed the thought out of his head as he focused back to driving. He had been driving for an hour now, and was becoming a bit bored with no one to talk to. So Yami turned the radio on careful not to turn it to loud, then settled in for a few more hours of open road.

Yami had been driving for several hours, and it was nearing lunch time. So he decided to wake Yugi up, and figure out where to eat. He carefully shook Yugi until the small teen was half awake.

"Come on little one time to wake up." Yami coaxed.

"Uhh... I don't wanna go to school...My math teacher is a witch..." Yugi mumbled

"Yugi we are going skiing remember." Yami said with a chuckle.

"Oh hi Yami. Is it my turn to drive?" Yugi said between a yawn.

"Hi hikari. No, but I think we should stop to get something to eat."

"Oh OK." Yugi took out a map, and began studying it. "Oh here we are. There is a rest stop a few more miles up. We can stop there and get something to eat." Yugi's stomach growled in agreement.

"Sounds good to me."

"Arigato Yami."

"What for little one?"

"For letting me sleep. I had the most wonderful dream." Yugi replied letting another yawn to escape.

"Well then, you are welcome." Yami said with a smile.

They soon reached the rest stop, and found a place to eat. They decided on burgers after Yugi gave Yami his famous puppy eyes.

"Those eyes will be the death of me." Yami stated. "Wait I am already dead."

"Yami!" Yugi laughed at the pharaoh's humor.

The two teens ate, then were soon ready to get back on the road.

"I will drive now." Yugi said as he grabbed the keys from Yami.

"OK little one. Now it is my turn for a nap." Yami then climbed in, and settled into the seat.

Yugi pulled back onto the road, and turned in the direction of the cabin. Yami fell asleep quickly, which left Yugi to his thoughts.

"Yami is so sexy when he sleeps. I really hope my plan works. I wonder how Seto and Jou are doing. I hope Seto can at least get that part of the plan to work."

Back With Seto and Jou

"OK 'mutt' what kind of card game do you want to play?" Seto said half growling.

"Well aren't you a happy cheery person today." Jou spat back. "Anyway, I was thinking of this game Yugi taught me."

"Sure why not. Does Yugi beat you when you play this game?"

"Why you ask that for." Jou said defensively, then answered back in almost a whisper. "Ever time we play."

Seto let out a deep laugh causing Jou to stare at him in shock.

"Seto laughing. OK never seen that before."

"Well anyway here are the rules..." Jou went on to tell Seto all of the rules, then they began playing.

--------A few hours Later--------

"Ah man! You beat me again." Jou exclaimed as Seto laid down another wining hand.

"I knew I would beat you." Seto said sounding very much like a normal person to Jou's surprise.

Without thinking Jou voiced his feelings. " Man you almost sound normal."

"What does that mean. I am normal."

"Um... Sorry I didn't mean to say that... that is I didn't mean..." Jou stammered.

"Oh Whatever." Seto said. "What do we do now?"

"Well I am going to take a nap. My head is starting to hurt." with that Jou got up, and heading for his room.

"What am I supposed to do while your sleeping?"

"I don't know you figure it out." Jou said as he shut the bedroom door leaving Seto alone.

"What am I to do now? Oh well guess I could go check on Mokuba..."

Back To Yugi and Yami

Yami was awake instantly as he felt the car jerk, and heard Yugi calling his name.

"Yami wake up!" Yugi's voice held much panic, and fear.

"Yugi what's the matter?"

"Look." was his simple answer.

Yami looked outside the car to see, well nothing only white.

"What the..."

"We ran into a snowstorm. I think we should pull over, but I can't tell where!"

"Don't panic little one. Just take it slow, and easy."

"OK."

"Good. Now look right there. I can see a spot where we can pull over OK."

"OK I see it." Yugi answered as he slowed down.

Right as Yugi was about to pull over he became blinded by two bright lights coming straight at them. Yugi tried not to panic, but he became scared. Yami held one hand on the steering wheel to try and help, but it was no use. The car hit a patch of ice, and swerved away from the road. In an instant Yugi and Yami felt the car being pulled over the side of the road, and down the mountain side.

A/N - Please read and review.