Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Love, Snow Bound ❯ Where to go from here, Part One ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N - Just a quick note. I am in the process of moving, and I am not sure when I will be able to update next. I will however try my best to finish as many chapters as I can before the move. I am moving around June 15. I will also try to get my computer hooked back up as soon as I can after I move.

Where to go from here, Part One

Last Time...

"Well there are only three rooms, and Yugi and Yami are already sharing so.... Well its either my room or the couch."

"Uh... Well the couch is very comfortable. I can just sleep out here."

"Your stuff is in my room, so why not share the room with me? I won't bite or nothing."

"I don't want to bother you or nothing. The couch will do just fine."

"Oh come on mutt the bed is huge there is plenty of room."

"I guess. Hey when do you think the lights will come back on?" Jou asked finally giving in to Seto.

Suddenly as if they had heard Jou the lights came back on. Seto got up though and turned the lights back off. Then turned back to Jou.

"Well mutt it is almost four o-clock. I think we should try to get some sleep."

"Yeah I guess so. Yugi and Yami will be hear soon right?"

"Yeah they should get here about seven or eight."

Jou got up and reluctantly followed Seto into his room. Seto who was wearing jeans and a tee-shirt, stripped down to his boxers, then climbed into the bed. Jou already had on his boxers and a tee-shirt, so he to climbed into the bed.

He turned over facing the wall. he did not want to wake up to Seto's face. He pulled the covers up around him, and soon drifted off into a sound sleep.

Seto on the other hand was facing Jou's back. He couldn't believe the luck he was having. He had the puppy in his bed. He was brought out of his thoughts by movement next to him.

Jou rolled over in his sleep, and was facing Seto. He must have been dreaming for he moved closer to Seto. Soon he was snuggling into his chest. Seto was in complete shock.

Seto wanted to jump for joy. Instead he settled for putting his arms around Jou's body. With this movement the blonde haired boy snuggled even closer to him.

"Warm." Jou mumbled in his sleep.

Seto was in heaven, but it was short lived. Jou stirred in his sleep, and soon was staring eye to eye with Seto.

"What the hell! Why are your arms around me!"

Seto couldn't say anything. He didn't know what to say, so he did the next thing that came to his mind. He pulled Jou close to him, and gently pressed his lips against the others.

Jou didn't know what to do. Seto was kissing him, but it felt real nice. He finally relaxed, and leaned into the kiss, slightly parting his lips. Seto took this chance to explore the others sweet mouth. He felt the other pull closer.

They soon parted for air. All Jou could do was stare at him. All Seto could do was stare back.

Jou after the shock wore off immediately jumped out of the bed, and ran to the living room. He sat down on the couch pulling his knees up against his chest. He laid his head on his knees, and let the tears flow freely down his face.

Seto carefully walked into the living room where he found Jou crying. He couldn't bare to see him like that. He walked over, and sat next to Jou.

"What's wrong?" Seto asked in a voice that sounded worried, and full of love.

"J... Just l... leave me alone."

"I want to help you."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Why did you kiss back?"

"Just answer me. Why did you kiss me?"

"I kissed you because I like you."

"What?"

"I like you. I have for sometime now."

"But you are always calling me names, and picking fights with me."

"I know, and I am sorry for it, for everything."

"I think..."

"Hmm."

"I think I like you too."

"Really?" Seto asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Jou answered back.

Seto looked at Jou, and opened his arms to him. Jou slowly moved into his embrace, and laid his head on Seto's shoulder. Seto wrapped his arms tightly around his body.

"Now what?" Jou asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well where do we go from here?"

All Seto could do was pull him into a tighter embrace. Jou couldn't believe this was happening. How could he like Seto. Jou snuggled into Seto's embrace, and cried into his chest. Seto rubbed Jou's back trying to comfort him the best he could.

A/N - Please Review.