Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Love, Snow Bound ❯ The Search ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N - Thank you to all who reviewed the last chapter. Just a quick note, there are three chapters left. This one plus two more. They will be very long chapters, and I am sorry that I could not have divided them into smaller ones. Well on to the story.

The Search

Last Time...

All Seto could do was pull him into a tighter embrace. Jou couldn't believe this was happening. How could he like Seto. Jou snuggled into Seto's embrace, and cried into his chest. Seto rubbed Jou's back trying to comfort him the best he could.

The two sat there on the couch for what seemed like forever. Seto holding Jou close, and Jou trying to cope with this new relationship.

"I never thought that I would fall for a guy." Jou finally spoke, ending the silence.

"Why is that?"

"I guess I never really thought about having a relationship before, with a girl or a guy. Somehow though this feels so right."

"I am glad it feels right to you. It feels wonderful to me."

"I guess we are dating then, huh."

"If that is what you want."

"Yeah I want it. Hey its not everyday you get a chance to date a billionare." Jou joked.

"Ha Ha. Very funny. Well it's not everyday I get to date a puppy."

"Hey!"

"I... I love you."

"I love you to."

Jou lifted his head off of Seto's chest, and tilted his head towards him. He pulled Seto closer, and nervously kissed him. Seto pulled closer, letting Jou take lead. They where soon in a passionate kiss that neither wanted to break from. They soon needed air though and parted.

"I think I can get used to this." Jou said.

"Me too."

"What time is it?" Jou asked realizing that the sun was beginning to peak through the window.

Seto looked at his watch then answered. "Its nearing seven o-clock."

"So much for a good nights sleep."

"Yeah, but we can just sleep in this morning then."

"I like that idea." Jou answered snuggling closer.

"Yugi and Yami won't be hear for at least another hour or so."

"Well then I say we make the most of this time."

"My thoughts exactly." Seto said with a smile.

So Seto and Jou pulled the curtains closed then snuggled back on the couch. Seto let Jou lay on his chest, and the two layed like that, every so often pulling the other into a kiss. Both enjoying the company of the other.

"We have been laying here for ever I think it is time to get up."

"Do we have to." Jou whined.

"Yes we have to, and you are so cute when you whine."

"What time is it?"

"Umm let me see, goodness it's almost eleven o-clock."

"What!?"

"Whats the matter?"

"Yugi and Yami should be here."

"Your right, they should have been here over an hour ago."

"Where do you think they are?" Jou asked, his voiced laced with concern.

"I am sure they are fine, maybe Yugi's plan worked, and they are spending a few more hours alone."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, umm, well..."

"Is there more to it then you are telling me?"

"Yes." Seto replied giving in.

"Then tell me the whole story."

"Alright."

Seto began to tell Jou of his, and Yugi's plan. Jou sat back and listened intently to the story, and was some what shocked when he finished.

"I cannot believe it, you and Yugi. I never thought that he would do something like that."

"You're not mad then?"

"No, just a little shocked. I guess he wanted me to be happy."

"Yes, we was really excited when I told him about using the cabin. He also was happy to here that you would come with me. He really wanted the two of use to get together. I did to."

"Yugi wants to be with Yami then. I never would have thought my best friend to be gay. Then again I never would have guessed I was, let alone the CEO of Kaiba Corp."

"Hey."

"Don't worry I won't tell a soul." Jou joked.

"I hope that Yugi got the courage to tell Yami how he feels. I hope that they get here soon so I won't have to worry."

"I have an idea. One that will get us out of the cabin, and to keep you from worring so much."

"That sounds good, we haven't been outside since we got here."

"OK you go shower, and change, while I get everything ready."

"OK"

Jou went to take a shower, while Seto changed then headed for the kitchen. He then took some things out to the car, and waited inside for Jou to finish. He soon emerged from the bedroom wearing clean jeans, and a tee shirt.

"Ready?" Seto asked.

"Yup. So where are we going?"

"Grab your coat, and follow me."

Jou follwed Seto outside, where he opened the car door for him. As soon as Seto was seated, he started the car, and pulled out of the driveway. After pulling out he turned towards the opposite direction from the way they had come. In that direction Jou could see an almost completely hidden road.

"So this is the way Yugi is coming?"

"Yes, we are going to follow this road out until we reach the main road, and circle back around. This way if Yugi and Yami are heading up we will run into them. That way you will quit worrying."

"Thank you. Oh my it so beautiful up here." Jou exclaimed as he watched the passing scenrey.

"It is beautiful, but you are even more beautiful then anything in this world." Seto said causing Jou to turn red.

"So how far does this road go?"

"Just about a half hours drive to the main road, but Yugi probably went the longer way which if you follow it completely down it takes well over five hours."

"Then why are we only going to the main road?"

"They should have at least made it that far. They probably had to pull over last night due to the storm."

"Oh I see."

Seto and Jou continued chatting about everyday things, until they had reached the turn off for the main road.

"We didn't see them." Jou said becoming very worried.

Seto to was becoming concerned. Not wanting to worry Jou though he tried to stay calm. "No we didn't. Maybe they are taking their time. I know we can ride down a bit further. There is a place further down where we can turn around, and come back. Don't worry we will find them."

"OK." Jou replied fear, and concern evident in his voice.

So they rode down a bit further Jou looking out the window, while Seto kept an eye on the road ahead. After about twenty minutes or so they reached the spot where Seto could turn around.

"Seto, keep going please!" Jou pleading.

"Why?"

"Please Seto just a bit further."

Seto giving in kept on driving until Jou shouted out.

"Stop!"

"What!?" Seto said as he stopped the car.

Before he could get an answer Jou had already jumped out ot the car. He raced over to the side of the road, and was looking over.

"Whats wrong?" Seto tryed again, as he came to stand beside Jou.

"There!" Jou pointed.

There over the road Seto could make out what looked like a car. The car appeared to be stopped by a several trees. As he contined to look at the car it hit him.

"It's Yugi's car!"

"Do you think they're OK?"

"I don't know. We need to get down there. Go get the rope out of the trunk. Hurry!"

Several Hours Earlier

"We will make it little one. I am sure of it now." Yami whispered into the sleeping Yugi's ear.

"I love you." Yugi mumbled back.

Yami had fallen asleep, while holding tightly to Yugi to him, as if he were afriad he would disappear. When Yami awoke the sun was just coming through the clouds. He looked down, at the still sleeping angel in his arms. Yugi was shaking violently from the cold. Yami was also shaking, but not like his light was.

"Yugi, little one please wake up." Yami said as he gently shoke Yugi.

"Y... Ya... Yami?" Yugi asked, his teeth chattering from the cold.

"Shh. Its OK. It's morning. Someone should be here any second to find us."

"I'm t... ti... tired Yami."

"I know but you need to stay awake."

"Please I want to sleep."

"No Yugi you need to stay awake now, OK. Please for me?"

"I... I'll try."

For the next few hours after Yami tryed his hardest to keep Yugi from falling asleep. He had Yugi talking about duel monsters, and even got him talking about what they should do on their first date. After what seemed like an eternatiy Yami heard a strange noise.

"Do you hear that Yugi?"

"Hear what?"

"Listen. That there did you hear it. It sounded like, like a car!"

"A car!"

Both Yugi and Yami listened quietly, then they heard it. The enguine of a car! It was coming closer. Both Yugi and Yami held their breath as it came closer and closer. Then they heard it, it stopped! They heard someone get out, and slam the door.

"We can yell for help!"

"No wait! If we yell or move to much the branches might fall again or the car could slip further."

"OK."

"Suddenly they heard voices, then someone yell, Hurry!, it sounded alot like Seto.

A/N - Please Review!