Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sorrow ❯ V-Day Is Stupid... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mary-ohki: Seto's only gay because he fits the part of Lindsey^_^

Bakura: Dear Ra, this Lindsey seems to be a problem! Why don't you kill her?

Mary-ohki: Because this is the real world and I can't just kill people!

Ryou: duh

Mary-ohki: Now, I'll answer my reviewers!

Rana-chan: YAAAY!!! A writer as good as Rana thinks my story ish good! I hope you don't mind me stealing your nickname for Bakura…^_^

Karadaki: You really like it? You are special! It's amazing! *Ryou gives ya a hug* So, how do you like this chapter?

Zoe Moto: Hmm…trying to make it sad…trust me, the thing in my life it's outlining is being pretty sad…Mark and Lindsey broke up, but Mark still hates me…*sigh*

Spike: Seto is only gay because he's the only thing close to Lindsey that's a guy (Ryou has to be gay for the sake of the story!), and Bakura would be capable of hating him.

AngelicMouseGirl: Yeah, Bakura is rather OOC, but I think he's as close to in character as he can get in this situation, but I don't know…

Mononoke: Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I just get major writer's block! Please don't leave my fic because I'm so slow!

Just_ME; I am so sorry! I hate doing this to you, but I just get writer's block, and I now own Animal Crossing, which isn't helping me stay with my stories. I will bring more! I swear it!

bakurasgirl: Glad you liked it! Your stories are great, and I'm glad you liked mine! YEAH FRIENDSHIP!!!

Ryou: Mary-ohki does not own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of it's characters! If she did own it, every episode would contain some profanity involving my yami or Malik…or both…at the same time…*shudder* On with the fic, and DO I HAVE TO DATE SETO?!?!?!

The next day, I pull on my coat and head for the nearest club. It's a nice place called Atlantis with an underwater theme. It's even got an aquarium with some sharks. That's when I notice the sign. It's in fluorescent pink and says "Happy Valentine's Day everyone! In honor of the night, Atlantis is hosting a couples dance contest! Grab your koi and enter, the grand prize is a trip to Paris, the city of love!" Fuck! I completely forgot today was Valentine's Day! I turn around to leave when someone grabs my arm. I whirl around to deck the guy when I find myself looking at Malik. Ooh, bunches of fun! "Let go of me." I growl at my friend. "Aww, where're you going, Baku-baka?" the moron asks me. "I don't need to be here. It's Valentine's Day and I'm not in a good mood." I tell him. "Fine, then! You're no fun!" Malik pouts, walking into the club.

I just go straight to bed. Naturally, no one got me anything. Before Seto Kaiba ruined my life, Ryou used to, but he doesn't have time anymore. I bury myself under the blankets and try my best to sleep. Entire incapable of sleep, I turn on the light on the nightstand and sit there playing Ryou's Gameboy Color. After about a half an hour of that, I actually manage to sleep.

The next morning, I get up and go downstairs to the strangest sight: Ryou crying his sweet little eyes out! I immediately rush to his side and look compassionately at my hikari. He looks up at me and hiccups. "Ryou, what happened?" I ask quietly. "S-Seto dumped me!" Ryou wails, going into another sobbing fit. "I'm sorry, Ryou. I'm so sorry…" I whisper, placing my arm around his shoulder. He falters slightly, and I quickly take my arm off him, mentally berating myself for touching him. To my shock, he lays his head in my lap, still sobbing and hiccupping. I relax and begin stroking his hair. "I don't know what I'm going to do!" he whimpered. "Ryou, Seto's a jerk to let you go! You are the sweetest, nicest, most wonderful person on earth, someone truly meant for you would never do that to you! I love you, Ryou!" I suddenly blurt out. Ryou looks up at me, chocolate brown eyes wide. Aw shit! What have I done?!

Mary-ohki: So, what should I do to poor Bakura? Should his pain end here to end things happy? Or should Ryou get nervous, back away, and cause Bakura to suffer? And finally, should I change the rating and put in a lemon?

Bakura: *pales* Please! No!

Ryou: Aw, come on! You know it'd be fun, Baku-baka!

Mary-ohki: Anyway, this has taken a serious turn off of my life. Mark and Lindsey broke up, but Mark wasn't so seriously hurt like Ryou is, and I haven't scared the crap out of him by admitting me feelings, which he already knows. I can't bear to put Bakura through the pain I'm going through. Not that anyone ever cared that it was similar to my life in the first place, but oh well…