Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sorrow ❯ False Friendship ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mary-ohki: ~sigh~ Not many reviews…

Ryou: I know…people just don't appreciate Bakura angst enough…

Mary-ohki: You know, this stuff really is happening to me…I hate my life…

Ryou: Poor Ohki-san…

Bakura: On with the fic! There's defiantly cursing in here, so kiddies beware! I don't need angry mothers on us because I said the "F" word…

Ryou: Ohki does not own myself, Bakura, or Yu-Gi-Oh at all. Please don't sue her, because she's poor and has no life.

Sorrow ch.3: False Friendship

Finally I get my pathetic butt out of the bathroom and go into the kitchen. Ryou had left some trout in the microwave along with a note that simply said "I'm sorry.---Ryou". I shake my head and smile sadly. "If only he knew what was going to happen to him." I mutter, heating up the trout and sighing. I eat my dinner then go up to bed. Tonight I think I'll cry until I wear myself out and fall asleep. The being weak thing doesn't really bother me enough to keep me from spending the night in tears. "ARGH!" I scream, slamming my fist into the wall. "I am so damn PATHETIC!!! I am crying my eyes out over MY HIKARI and SETO!!! What the hell has HAPPENED to me?!?!" I roar in absolute anger with myself. I stomp upstairs to my bedroom, lock myself in, and begin the crying to exhaustion ritual.

I wake up with a wet face and red eyes. It's typical for me, but Ryou doesn't notice. He's so happy since he's with Seto! I think I'm gonna puke… So I get out of bed and decide to take a walk. Once I dry up and get rid of all of the redness and tearstains, I head outside. A few blocks away from the house, guess who I have the pleasure to run into? Seto Kaiba! The worst part is, I can't kill him! Damn! "Hey, Bakura, what's up? I never see you outside the ring!" he greets me. I guess I'd better be nice unless I want Ryou to hate me even more. "Nothing really." I mutter. "Mind if I walk with you?" he asks me. "Not really." I answer, although, in my mind I'm saying, "Yes."

So, we walked along in silence, until we run into another one of the people trying to ruin my life: Hitoru Honda! "Bakura, what're you doing out of the ring? Sense a millennium item, or are you just getting ready to rape someone?" he jeers. I glare and get ready to kill him, but then I hear Seto's voice. "Hey! Be nice to him! He's my friend!" he snaps at Honda. What the? Seto thinks I'm his friend?! This is so damn ANNOYING!!! "I think I'll be going home now…" I growl. Before either of them can follow, I'm about a block away.

I'm sitting in a chair in the living room, thinking about what had just happened. "Fuck! Seto thinks I'm his friend?! What the hell do I do now?!" I yell angrily. "Okay, I can't kill Seto; then Ryou'll hate me for all eternity. I can't be mean; that'll upset Ryou too. Guess I'll just have to keep my distance from him, and be nice when I'm stuck with him…" I growl. I just wish they'd break up already…or that Seto'd die of natural causes…Damn! I've gotta stop thinking about this! Maybe I'll go out tonight. Get my mind of that idiot and my hikari…

Mary-ohki: You like? Lindsey did say I was her friend the other day…

Bakura: I AM NOT ACTING RIGHT!!!

Ryou: I still think it's cute!

All: REVIEW PLEASE!!!