Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sorrow ❯ Truth Not Believed ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mary-ohki: People read this! Yay!

Bakura: Must be idiots…

Ryou:*shudders*I HATE Seto!!!Why am I DATING him?!

Mary-ohki: So do I. That's why he's taking the place of Lindsey.(I don't really hate Seto, he just fits the part for this)

Bakura:*sigh* So, you know the drill. Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to Mary-ohki, if you sue her, she has nothing to give so don't waste your time, and she might've put in some swearing but we're not sure and I'm certainly not going to read it just to find out.

Ch.2 Truth Not Believed

I walked home through the rain, thinking about Ryou. I love him so much that it's unbearable. I feel as though I could never possibly be happy again. By the time I got home, I was soaking wet and my hair was matted up from the wind and rain. I opened the door and looked around. A light was on, meaning Ryou was home. I found him in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Hey Ryou." I said sadly, pulling my jacket off. He didn't even notice the sadness and pain in my voice. "Hi, Bakura! We're having boiled trout today!" he said happily, bouncing around the kitchen. "Mmm. So, where were you today? I woke up and you were gone." I asked, trying not to sound bitter. "Oh, Seto took me to watch a hockey game!" Ryou answered as he put the trout in the boiling water. "You don't like hockey." I growled. "I know, but it was more fun than I thought! Seto has that effect!" he replied. "You know I don't like Seto." I said, anger burning in me from just the boy's name. "Why not? He's really sweet and nice." Ryou asked. "Because he doesn't love you! I do! Can't you see that?!" I suddenly exploded, leaping from my seat. Ryou looked shocked. Before he had a chance to say a word, I raced upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom, putting up my mental blocks and crying softly.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "May I come in?" Ryou's voice pleaded from the other side of the door. "Fine." I growled as I unlocked the door. I guess if I was going to have an outburst like that, I should face the consequences, in this case, rejection. Ryou slowly opened the door and peered inside the bathroom. Now I was embarrassed. Here I was, the one of us who was supposed to be strong, locked in the bathroom, crying my eyes out, over Ryou and Seto. He sat down on the toilet seat and looked at me. "What's this about Seto?" he asked me, his deep chocolate brown eyes pleading with me. "Ryou, I love you. I have for over a year now. Seto doesn't. He just likes to mess with people. He did it to Malik. He'll do it to you." I said emotionlessly. Ryou looked at me again, sad, shocked, unbelieving. "B-Bakura…of course I trust you…but I just can't believe that about Seto…I guess I'll just have to find out for myself…" he said, leaving me on the floor, crying hopelessly.

Mary-ohki: So, what'd ya think? Should I write more? Should I stop now? Should it end happy or sad? Well, that most likely depends on my mood, but a little input won't hurt!

Bakura: You're making me PATHETIC!!! Cut it out!!!

Ryou: I dunno. Seeing you crying is kind of cute!

Bakura: Grrr…