Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Star of Millenia ❯ Trouble with Kurina ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Star of Millenia

Chapter Two: Divided Star


"Kurnia??" Joey piped. "Whoa, wierd name babe." Kurnia, or Yami Tea, either you wish, just flipped him off, and slunk over to Yami, glaring down at him from Tea's superior height.

"So, two of the other Millenium Items here as well? My, my, how conveinent for some lunatic to come and snatch them.up." she sneered. She slowly fingered the Eye of Horus on the Puzzle slowly. "But I'm sure someone has tried it before, ne?"

Yami looked up at her with a sudden hate and contempt in his glare. Kurnia looked back, hands on her hips, head and shoulders cocked different angles, and a flirtatious, if not alluring smirk on her face. It was a game of sorts, could Yami's cold eyes beat out the sly sweetness of Kurnia's? The two Item bearers looked on from within their Soul Rooms, wondering just what their yami's were planning to do. At that time, Yami Bakura stepped up.

"Okay wench, just what's going on? How are there eight Items?? Where did you come from and-?!" Yami Bakura was silenced suddenly as Yami Tea yanked him up by the collar of his sweater, and held him face to her face. She locked gray eyes to his red eyes, she snarled.

"Don't you........DARE call me wench!! You hear that bitch??" she snapped. Yami Bakura wriggled in her grasp, crying in frustration.

"Yell me down this instant! I'll call you whatever I want!" he reached for the Ring inside his jacket, until Yami Tae reached inside and grabbed his hand. She gave it a sudden twist, and twisted up the collar of the shirt, making it tight around his neck. She leered even colder at him and didn't scream his time, but kept her voice low and vibrating hate.

"I said don't ever call me that again, you flithy grave-robber." with that there was a loud **SMACK** and she dropped him on the floor. Yami Bakura rolled on his back, holding his red cheek, on which the red part was in the shape of Yami-Tea's hand.

Smiling to herself, she dusted herself off and slowly sashayed out the room, and up the stiars to Tea's room.




"What just happened?" Tristan asked.

"Looks like Tea's Yami put Bakura's Yami in his place." Joey supplied. Yami looked up the stairs at Kurnia's retreating form.

"I guess this means that things are really going to be difficult." Yami said to himself. Kurnia had already displayed a great deal of agression towards anything that made her slightly mad. She also displayed her ability to control the elements at anytime. She was openly agressive, powerful, volitale, and in Tea's body. This wasn't good.

Mai watched Tea go up the stiars before she tilted her head to the side and sighed. "Well, she's....she's different." She walked past Joey and Trist and and straight to Yami.

"So Pharoah, what are we gonna do? Do we get that thing away from Tea or do we live with this new bad-girl-split-personality thing?" Yami shrugged his shoulders, a rare thing for him to do.

"I....I don't really know" Yami Bakura had eventually got over his shock and stood up again.

"I say when she's not looking, knock her out, and destroy that thing. Last thing we need is a pyscho running around like that."
Joey blinked.

"What's that expression?? The...pot calling the kettle black? Something like that." he asked. Yugi switched with Yami and sat down.

"Whats that supposed to mean??" Yami Bakura asked, eager madness edging his voice.

"You!! Basically it means that you don't have much room to call ANYONE pyscho! This coming from a guy who licked blood of the Millenium Eye!!" Joey shuddered violently and walked away.

THUMP THUMP THUMP!!!

"Crap!! This is all totally crap!!" a voice screamed from above.

"Huh??" Tristan asked, looking up. "That sounded like Tea....but not."

"Yeah.." Yugi sighed. "Looks like Yami Tea is mad at something. We best go see whats wrong with her. Keep her calm." He stood up again and treked up the stairs. Tristan and Joey following with great reluctance, Mai with curiousity, and Yami Bakura just shoved his hands in his pockets and followed.

In the hallway, Tea's clothes were slung everywhere, and more items were flying from the doorway. Stepping carefully over the skirts and tops, they peeked inside Tea's room.

Everything was tossed everywhere, picture frames scattered and bedsheets ripped and torn, drawers were pulled out and emptied uncerimoniously on the hardwood floor. In the midst of the chaos, Yami Tea stood at the closet, flinging out anything she laid her hands on.

"Pink! Orange! Baby blue! No black, or red, or purple..whats with this girl?" she raged. Soon the closet was empty and she sung around. Sighting Yugi she picked up a top and stalked over, and pushed the top in his face.

"Look at this...LOOK AT THIS!!!"

"Uh...nice top??" Yugi squeaked. Yami Tea seethed and tossed the top into the pile growing in the hallway.

"Nice?? It's A GIRL'S TOP!!"

"Well, you are a girl..." Joey pipped.

"Not 'girl' clothes!!.......GIRLIE clothes!! Things sweet little virgin cheerleaders wear!!!" she cried.

"Uh.........." Yugi stammered. Yami Tea stomped past him, into the halls, treading all over Tea's clothes, and into the living room. She grabbed the keys from the table and yelled up.

"I'm going to get some regular clothes!!" she cried, daring anyone to stop her. No-one protested as she bolted out the door.

"Wait you guys..." Tristan called.

"What??" Joey asked, releived as the sound of the car leaving the driveway was heard.

"Can Tea drive?? Better yet, can Yami Tea??"

"........"

"........."

"......."

"TEA!!!!!!!!!!"