Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Stripped ❯ Dirty ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scarletta the Spider: And so stripped continues!

Greebo, the dragon: Mhm!

Scarletta: Go ahead Greebz!

Greebo: Erm… um…

Scarletta: Say it!

Greebo: Say what? -is confused-

Scarletta: What God told you to say!

Greebo: Well, she did say I am under NO circumstances aloud towear my scooba wear in the shower any more

Scarletta: Arg!! Ok, we don't own-

Greebo: Wait, I got it!

Scarletta: Then say it!

Greebo: … what was it again?

Scarletta: We don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, but enjoy the next chapter of 'Stripped'!

Greebo: Hey, I was supposed to say that!

Scarletta: -sweat drop-

****************************************************************** **************************

"Hello?"

"Hello?" Someone calls in my ear. I lift up my head and gaze through groggy eyes above the bar shelves. '2:15 huh…'

"HELLO!" I jump as I glance to my right side to an ash blonde, lilac orbed boy glaring at me… He looks a bit like my roommate, but much cuter.

"You've been sleeping there for at least two hours!" He informs me, which is weird. Why would the bartender let me sleep in here?

"Oh." I say chastely.

"Yeah, this place closed fifteen minutes ago. Mai told me to wake you up now." He said simply.

"You work here?"

"No, but Mai is an old friend of mine… We're going out for an early breakfast."

"I see… why didn't she wake me?" I questioned, puzzled. He shrugged.

"Who are you anyways?" I ask him warily, standing up and stretching.

"Malik, and you?"

"Bakura."

"Nice to meet you! You should probably get going though, before the strippers attack!" He jokes. I wave good-bye and head towards the door. What an odd place…

I shut the door to the club and step out. I take a few steps, and then peer up to the starry night sky, admiring the now quiet streets. I pull my black trench coat closer, as a gust of wind blows.

Suddenly, someone emerges from the club. I turn around to see a white haired boy, no more than seventeen walking my way, not paying much attention to where he's heading.

He runs into me and screams.

"Ah! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry sir… I didn't mean to!" He cries, and then glances up towards my face.

"I, It's ok…" I stutter.

"I remember you from the club! Hi!" He says, giggling, "I'm bandit or Ryou rather!" I stare at the kid for a good minute, admiring his soft facial features once again. Even without lingerie and makeup, he's still breath taking. He blushes, and smiles as he notices my ogling.

"S… sorry…" I say. Why is he making me stutter and look like a lovesick idiot?

"I'm Bakura." I greet back, giving him a small smile.

"Glad to meet you! Yeah, Mai said there was a cute guy mesmerized by me that I just had to meet; she said he was sleeping at the bar. But, when I went to look, there was no one there!" Ryou announced, giggling slightly. I tried to hide the slight blush appearing, by messing with my bangs.

"Haven't seen anyone come out, I was just on my way back from a friends." I lie.

"Oh, that's cool!" He replies.

"Yeah, so how old are you? You look a bit young to be a stripper." I proclaim.

"Seventeen, but I needed a job and it sounded like fun! Plus, the pay is awesome!" He says, beaming.

"Oh. Well, I guess I should let you go." I counter, a little disappointed.

"Well… I'm not tired and I don't have school later or anything so did you want to grab some coffee with me or something? If you're not too busy I mean…" He asks timidly, fastening his hands behind his back and staring down at the ground. I hold back the urge to scream out 'yes'.

"Sure." I answer coolly.

"Ok great, I know a shop a couple of blocks away! Come on!" And before I knew it, he grabbed my hand and pulls me away. My heart is pounding a mile a minute at his touch…

"So what do you do?" He asks, glancing to me.

"College student at Pokey Oaks." I reply. It's a very exclusive school.

"Oh, what's you're major, or why did you start going there?" He asks curiously.

"Not really sure. My dad always wanted me to go there, so I did. I kind of want to be a journalist or writer, but I'm still not sure. I'm twenty by the way… So I've this is to be my third year."

"Oh, smart guy huh?" Ryou jokes.

"What about you?"

"Oh! I attend Domino High School. I'm a senior this year, thank god!"

"Are you going to go to college?" I ask… it'd be too great if he went to Pokey Oaks.

"Maybe, but I'd have to save up for it. I don't really have good enough grades to get scholarships." Ryou said sounding almost a little sad.

"What do you want to be?"

"Not sure, maybe a nurse or a bartender, I haven't really figured it out." I nodded looking forward again.

"I just know I'm not going to be a stripper forever. I love the excitement and all; just sometimes it gets a bit old having a bunch of old people grabbing your ass." Ryou said, sighing.

"Old… people?" If anyone ever did that to me, they'd be a dead man walking, and if was a woman, don't even get me started.

"Yeah, lots actually. It's very rare when someone I give a lap dance to doesn't put there hands all over me. Of course, the second they lay a hand on somewhere I don't like, I get off. Being a stripper is kind of a degrading job, which is why I don't tell anyone about it."

"I didn't touch you… did I?" I ask. He smiles and shakes his head.

"No. You were gentlemen, if that's possible at a strip club." He says.

"That's good right?" I ask, scrunching my face in confusion. He laughed.

"What?" I ask, I don't get it.

"It's just the look on your face, it's cute. You look so clueless, if you don't mind me saying." He mused, biting his lip. He said I was cute! Home run for me! Now to just find out more… and ask him out!

I grin to myself at the thought of my wonderful plan as we enter a quaint little coffee shop.

We take seats at a clothed table and a waitress marches up to us.

"What'll it be?" She asks sleepily, but cheerful nonetheless.

"Large vanilla mocha." I say.

"White chocolate for me. Oh, and a Danish cream!" He adds. She smiles, nods and saunters away.

"So where do you live by?" I ask.

"A couple of blocks down on Juno Street."

"I live-"

"In a dorm?" He interrupts.

"Nope. I live in an apartment complex, Bulgar Village. It's only about half a block away from my college."

"I know where that is, my boyfriend lives there!" He exclaims. WHAT!

"Thank you." Ryou says as the woman sets down our things. Wait, did he just say boy… friend? Fuck, my life is ruined! Here he is, the most adorable, sweet and funniest boy in the world, and go figure, he's taken!

I frown and sink lower in my chair, wallowing in my pity.

"Yeah, apparently he shares an apartment with one of his friends. They both go to Pokey Oaks too."

"Oh? Wait… Ryou, who's your fling?" I ask him. From what he's talking about, it sounds like Marik and I except, we have a third roommate… oh lord, please don't let it be us!

"My fling?" He states, abashed.

"Your boyfriend." I seethe, grimacing and rolling my eyes.

"Oh, he's a blonde and he is as old as you are! His name's Marik Ishtar, you might know him!"

"………"

"Bakura?" He says, worried. Probably because my mouth is gaped wide open and my earth hued eyes are bulging out of my head. That bastard! It would be just like Marik to take something so great that actually had a chance of being mine. Grr.

I shake my head and grimace.

"That'd be my roommate." I snarl.

"Oh, oh my gosh! You're the one who sings along to Elvis in the shower!"

"He told you I sing to him in the shower?"

"Yes, I love Elvis Presley! You're so much nicer than he says; he told me you were a total ass!" He says cheerfully.

"Charmed, I'm sure." I chide.

"Do you... Not like Marik or something?"

"Love him." I lie. Ryou nods and takes a bite of his Danish Cream pastry thing. I start chuckling as he chomps away.

"Whap? Ish der shumthing om my fashe?" He asks, mouthful of pastry. I nod, and wipe the big chunk of icing off his nose and lick it off my finger.

"Good frosting!" I exclaim. His cheeks tinge pink and he smiles cutely.

"Want a bite?" He asks, ripping off a piece and handing it to me. I grab it, my hand brushing against his. I can feel Goosebumps crawling up my arms. I then retreat and throw the morsel in my mouth.

"Holy shit this is good! No wonder why you wolfed it down!" I cry. He laughs.

"I usually come here once a week with some of my friends after school." He tells me, face rested on his palm, tracing invisible lines on the table.

"Are you friends with a Malik kid?" I question. Some drunken guy just came in here and tripped on a muffler… why there's a muffler on the floor, who knows.

"No, I've seen him before though. He goes to my high school and he's like best friends with Mai."

"Ok."

"How do you know him?" He asks, raising an eyebrow cutely.

"Ran into him somewhere."

"Oh, right!" He says, yawning.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, stripping till two a.m. will do that to ya. What time is it anyways?" He asks.

"Holy shit, it's almost five a.m.!" I exclaim. We must've lost all track of time talking!

"Oh my! I should get going then, I'm supposed to go somewhere with Marik at like 9:30! I'm sorry Bakura, but I have to go!" He says apologetically, grabbing out his wallet.

"Wait Ryou, let me get the tab." I plead.

"No, I'll get it!" He counters.

"No, I insist! I'm the one who made you tired, dragging you out all night. I'm going to make you fall asleep on your date. I'll pay." I demand, staring deep into his jade eyes.

"Oh, ok… my treat next time then." He announces, grabbing his light blue sweat coat.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then; hopefully sooner than late. Oh and if you see Marik, please don't tell him I'm a stripper ok? If you don't I'll love you forever!" He begs. I wish he loved me… but no, he's stupid garbage disposal-Marik's. Damn him.

"Ok, later Ryou." I call, as I head up to the counter. He waves and leaves.

So here I am, alone again, walking home in silence.

*************************************************************** *****************************

God, the Grand (e): Time flies when you're having fun!

Gandalf: As does reading if your computer has wings ^^

God: Mhm!

Greebo, the dragon: So does that mean it's over?

God: Afraid it does Greebz, for this chapter anyways!

Gandalf: And where one part ends another begins! Say hullo to the reviewer replies! Sauruman, you may do the honors!

God: Actually… sorry Gandz, that's not a good idea, let's have Greebo do it -mutters- at least she won't cuss everyone out like some people -glares at a Sauruman, who's coloring-

DemonandGoddess: As lame as it is you got it right! Ryou is 'Bandit' because he steals people's hearts away! Mwar! XD Well, I hope you liked the 2nd chapter, and I'll try to have the third one up soon!

Yami-shi-tenshi: Yeah I do have an account of ff.net! Most of my stories are there, actually! And help you? What do you need help with? Whatever it is, I'd be happy to help! Thanks for the complements, I'm glad you like my stuff!

Gandalf: Thanks for the nice little reviews!

God: Yep, and later days of course!