Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Summer School from Hell ❯ No sweat Mai has the keys right? RIGHT?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: ^____________________________________^

fantasymichelle14: I GOT 4 WHOLE REVIEWS!!!! ^_^

Yami_Inu: Wow ummmm that's alot?

Yami_Yami: *hits Inu's shoulder* Of course it is....

fantasymichelle14: ^_^ Yup and I appreciate it soooooo much that I'm going to write a chapter a day if I can! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Yami_Inu: Oh no the reviews are going to her head again.

Yami_Yami: So you say. -_-;;

fantasymichelle14: Well anyways, please go ahead and read chappy 2!!!

Summer School from Hell

No sweat Mai has the keys right? RIGHT?!

~Everyone sat there for a second before just shaking it off~

Kaiba: Ummm Mai did you small mind forget that you have the keys?

Mai: Oh yeah that's right. ^_^

Yugi: Well that's good. At first I thought we were locked in summer school forever.

Yami: Yeah I know. Then Tea would have been able to build up her machine army. @_@

Tea: *rolls eyes*

Mai: *reaches in her pocket* Yup I have the keys right..........right....... *franctically checks her pockets and all over her body for the keys* THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_O

Duke: You're kidding right?!

Mai: Do I LOOK like I'm kidding?! I mean why would I kid when my job is on the line?!

Bakura: Holy shit! Are you saying that we're stuck here?!

Mai: Not unless we find those keys we might be! *runs out of the Cafeteria and into the hallway*

Everyone: *follows*

Tristan: *has a hot dog in one hand* Now where were you last?

Mai: I was in the gym with Duke. *turns to go to the gym* But then I was also all over the school afterwards. So I could have dropped them anywhere.

Ryou: We should split up and look for them. I'll go with Yugi to the Library. ^_^

Yugi: Okey dokie! ^_^

Bakura: *glares* Then I'LL go with Yami to the Principal's office! *grabs Yami*

Others: *shocked* O_O

Ryou: *super shocked* O____O

Yami: Ok? ?_?

Tristan: Me and Malik can the janitor's closet.

Malik: *grins evily*

Tea: Me and Mareywreaky can go check the classrooms downstairs.

Marik: V_V

Serenity: I'll go with Kaiba to the Lab.

Kaiba: Fine. Better than being with the mutt.

Joey: *glares*

Duke: Guess I'll have to take the doggy boy. *smirks at Joey*

Joey: *rolls eyes* Whatever. We'll go to the Artroom.

Mai: Then meet back here after you check. *walks to the gym*

Others: *begin to walk to where they were going to go*

~Why don't we take a walk with Yugi and Ryou?~

Yugi: So Ryou, is Bakura nice......ever?

Ryou: Hmmmmm well the only time he's nice is when he wants something, and it's still hard for him to be nice then.

Yugi: -_-;; What could he possibly want that he'd have to be nice for? I mean he is a tomb-robber.

Ryou: *blinks* Well he usually does it because he wants me to get him a date or something like that.

Yugi: *falls over* I see.

Ryou: Oh Yugi are you alright? *helps him up*

Yugi: I'm fine. @_@

Ryou: Maybe I should carry you?

Yugi: Oh no it's fine Ryou, really I'm OK.

Ryou: You sure?

Yugi: Yup! ^_^

Ryou: Ok! ^_^

Yugi: I hate these stairs. *starts walking up the stairs to the second floor*

Ryou: I know. I can still here the echoes of when kids would trip and fall down them.

Yugi: 0_o Yeah I should know, I usually was the kid who tripped and fell.

Ryou: Really? Cause I always remembered the person's scream sounding like yours.

Yugi: *sighs* Well I guess I've made my mark on the world.

Ryou: Yup, you're the falling down the stairs and screaming in agony boy! ^_^

Yugi: Well the title does sound catchy don't you think?

Ryou: Sure it does. ^_~

Yugi: *blushes*

Ryou: Well here's the Library. *opens the big brown doors and walks in*

Yugi: Now this hopefully won't take long. *walks in behind of him*

Ryou: Ok you take one half and I'll take the other half. *begins to go down one aisle*

Yugi: Okie-day. *goes down another aisle*

Ryou: I don't see anything so far!

Yugi: Me neither! *goes down another aisle*

Ryou: *goes down another aisle*

Yugi: Hey what if we really can't get out?! *he starts going down another aisle*

Ryou: Then we'll be having a LONG summer vacation. *he starts down ANOTHER aisle*

Yugi: More like a prison to me.

Ryou: *laughs* Yeah I understand that.

Yugi: *still looking at the ground looking for the keys*

Ryou: *doing the same thing*

Yugi: *walks down the middle aisle while looking at the ground*

Ryou: *also walking down the middle aisle while looking at the ground*

Yugi: So anyways- *bumps in Ryou*

Ryou: *falls on Yugi*

Yugi: Owie. That wasn't good. *looks up at Ryou*

Ryou: Are you ok? *feels his head for a bump*

Yugi: I'm fine. Ryou you shouldn't worry so much about me.

Ryou: I just don't want you to be hurt. *helps Yugi stand up*

Yugi: I'll be ok. ^_^ *loses his footing and stumbles into Ryou again*

Ryou: *catches Yugi*

Yugi: Opps?

Ryou: Yeah ok just watch your step. *smiles as he looks at Yugi*

Yugi: I'll be fine! ^_^ *smiles at Ryou*

*Hmmm shall we check up on Yami and Bakura? *snickers* (Oh yes I'd love one! ^_^)*

Yami: Bakura are you feeling okay up here? *points at his head*

Bakura: I'm just find pharaoh. I just think that we should put our differences behind of us and be friends. *puts his arm around Yami's shoulder*

Yami: Eh? What's going on?

Bakura: Nothing is. I just really think you are great Yami! *grins at him*

Yami: *doesn't believe it* Ryou right?

Bakura: I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, I find you more attractive. *caresses his face*

Yami: *pulls away from him* Dumbass.

Bakura: *grins evily* Oh but doesn't Yami wamy want Kura?

Yami: Hell no! *rolls eyes*

Bakura: Hmmmm ok well fine then. I guess I'll have to date your twin. *shrugs and walks into the Principal's office*

Yami: IF YOU HARM YUGI I HARM YOU!!!! *runs after Bakura*

Bakura: Oh but I think he's so cute don't you? Perfect for me to just cuddle and hold.

Yami: DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *tackles Bakura*

Bakura: Oh the pharaoh is playful. Now you want to have some fun?

Yami: No! I JUST WANT YOU TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: Now that's mean-hey. *looks at the desk to see a cabinent open* What's that?

Yami: Huh? *looks at the cabinent*

Bakura: *pushes Yami off of him and opens it to fine-*

Yami: Beer? Why would the principal have beer?

Bakura: Who knows, but he must have some fun with it, so why don't we use it since we're here? *smirks at Yami*

Yami: *smirks right back* Let's leave it here and get it later tonight.

Bakura: Sounds like a plan. *closes the cabinent and leaves with Yami*

(OMG! Bakura and Yami getting along?! That's not good!)

~Wonder if Malik is having fun in the Janitor's closet?~

Tristan: So why are you so jumpy about the janitor's closet?

Malik: *jumping up and down* Because it's FUN!!!

Tristan: *takes a bite of his hot dog* Oeeeek......

Malik: *runs up the stairs* HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Tristan: 0_o

Malik: *runs down the hallway and to the closet* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!!! *runs inside*

Tristan: What's yours? *reaches the entrance*

Malik: *holds up drills* ALL OF THESE BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around the closet insanely*

Tristan: *blinks* What would you need drills for?

Malik: TO CONQUER THE PLAN!!!!!!!!! *runs out and stashes them in the Auditorium*

Tristan: *totally lost*

*Poor Marik who's with Tea v_v*

Tea: So like I tried to tell Yami that like machines don't hurt people and he like said-

Marik: 'Damn her! Damn everyone! Why must I end up with her?! HER?!' *glares at the back of Tea's head*

Tea: Then he like screamed out evil machines or something *holds up her hands* And I was like well then if you don't get this done then it's not my fault. I swear he just need to learn to love everything!

Marik: *rolls eyes*

Tea: So anyways, I'll check this side and you can check that side. ^_^ *goes to the right side*

Marik: 'Good I got away from her......for now.' *opens classrooms and looks inside before going to another*

Tea: So like- *opens a door and closes it* Marik do you- *opens a door and closes it* Like have a- *opens a door and closes it* Have a- *opens a door and closes it*

Marik: 'OUT WITH IT BITCH!!!'

Tea: Girlfriend yet? *opens a door and closes it*

Marik: *falls over*

Tea: Oh my gosh! Are you ok?! *runs over to him*

Marik: *gets up and continues* I'm fine. Just go check the damn classrooms.

Tea: ^_^ OK! *runs over and continues*

Marik: *mumbles about Tea being a care bearish bitch*

~*~Serenity and Kaiba, odd pair~*~

Serenity: There seems to be nothing here. *checking behind some books*

Kaiba: You're right. *opens a cabinent and looks around*

Serenity: Kaiba, why do you pick on my brother so much?

Kaiba: Because he's a mutt who doesn't know how to shut up when someone tells him to. *closes the cabinent and begins to look under a table*

Serenity: But still, what has he done to make you hate him so?

Kaiba: He is the one who takes things too seriously. That's his nature. Why are we talking about his anyways? We don't have time to small talk, we need to find those keys.

Serenity: Oh sorry. *looks at the ground*

Kaiba: Besides, if you still want your brother alive you'll find those keys. Because if I have to stay here for God only knows how long with him and the rest of those freaks then everyone will end up dead. Got it?

Serenity: Ummm sure. *opens a few drawers*

Kaiba: What's this? 'walks over to the wall to see an alarm system*

Serenity: What is it Kaiba? *walks over to him*

Kaiba: Looks like a security system.

Serenity: But why would the school have it?

Kaiba: Good question. We'll go have to ask Mai.

Serenity: I say we go now since there's nothing here.

Kaiba: Alright.

~Doggy boy and Dice boy @_@~

Joey: *flipping through some art* Nothing here.

Duke: You sure you're looking enough? *walks over to him and puts his arms around him before grabbing the book*

Joey: What are you-

Duke: Shhhh. *flips through the book and leans on Joey's shoulder while looking at the pictures* You're right. Nothing here. But.....

Joey: *looks at Duke* Duke you are starting to freak me out just a bit. o_O

Duke: *whispers in his ear* I thought you would like this Joey.

Joey: O_O *freaking out* Errrrrr ummmmmm I well I-

Duke: We need to keep looking. *pinches his butt before releasing him and going over to a closet*

Joey: O____O Ok......

Duke: Nothing seems to be in here either. *looks inside boxes*

Joey: *slowly returns to looking at shelfs*

Duke: Nope not a thing. *shuts the closet door and walks over to a file cabinent*

Joey: Ummm there isn't anything on this side. *coughs*

Duke: Ok well this room is cleared. Shall we head back downstairs?

Joey: *looking at the floor* I guess.

Duke: *smirks and walks out of the room*

Joey: *shakes head and slowly follows*

~The gang reunites~

Mai: *pacing the hallways nervously while waiting*

Yugi and Ryou: *appear coming down the stairs*

Mai: Oh Yugi, Ryou! Please tell me that you found them!

Yugi: *shakes head* No sorry.

Ryou: Yeah we searched everywhere in there.

Mai: *breathes in* This is not good.

Yugi: It'll be fine. I'm sure someone else found them.

Yami and Bakura: *come walking down the hallway grinning*

Mai: Anything?

Bakura: Nope.

Yami: Sorry.

Mai: *runs her hands over her face*

Yugi: Why are you two grinning?

Ryou: 0_o Yeah you look like you two just found out that you loved each other or something.

Bakura: That's not too far off from the truth.

Yugi: O_O

Malik: *runs down the stairs and over to Bakura* I got them!

Mai: You got them?! That's great! ^_^

Malik: Not the keys!

Mai: Oh V_V

Bakura: *grins even bigger*

Tristan: *shakes head as he walks down the stairs*

Marik: *practically runs away from Tea who is talking right in his ear*

Tea: Wait Marik I wasn't done telling you the story!

Marik: *clutches onto Malik: Save me!

Malik: *whispers in his ear*

Marik: ^_^ YAY!

Tea: Hey people! ^_^

Mai: Did you fine them?

Tea: Nope! ^_^

Kaiba and Serenity: *come walking down the stairs*

Serenity: Sorry Mai there wasn't anything in there.

Kaiba: But, we did find an alarm system-

Joey: *comes flying down the stairs* Eeeekkk! *runs over to Yugi*

Yugi: What's wrong Joey?

Joey: Ehhh ummm errr nothing. I was just errrr hoping to get out of here soon.

Duke: Joey you're such an ass. *walks over to the group* Didn't see them anywhere.

Mai: No......then that means.......

Others: What does it mean?!

Mai: When me and Duke we're loading stuff in his car..............I must have dropped them.

Bakura: YOU MEAN THEY'RE OUTSIDE?!

Mai: *nods* They must be.

Yami: @_@

Ryou: *faints*

Duke: *catches him*

Kaiba: Mai, but what about the alarm system?! Can't we deactivate it and-

Mai: I don't have the password, it was in a keychain on the keys.

Yugi: So, we're actually stuck here?!

Mai: Yes. Until the principal gets back.

Joey: Hey but can't we just go out and let the alarm go off? I mean all we have to do is explain-

Kaiba: We can't get out mutt, because if I'm correct, then the type of alarm system that you have installed, is one that comes equipped with bars on the windows and doors.

Others: Is he right?!

Mai: Unfortunately yes.

Marik: How long is the principal on vacation?!

Tea: Three weeks......

Others: How would you know that?!

Tea: I uhhh over heard him telling Mai.

Tristan: So we're stuck here for THREE WEEKS?! IN SCHOOL!!!!

Yugi: HOW WILL WE LIVE?!

Ryou: *wakes up*

Kaiba: We'll have to use the resources we have.

Malik: Such as?

Ryou: The Library. We can sleep in there.

Duke: Then we have the Cafeteria for food I guess. V_V

Bakura: *looks at Yami and grins*

Yami: *looks back and grins*

Yugi: O_o

Serenity: Why don't we split up into two groups this time and look for anything else that we might be able to use to get out or just to keep us from going insane?

Mai: I'm so fired after this.

Kaiba: Fine. Who is going with who then?

Mai: Since I am the instructor still, I will split you up. Yugi, Duke, Kaiba, Joey, Tea, Marik, and Bakura you go upstairs. The rest of you will go with me to check downstairs.

Joey: Geez how do I always get stuck with HIM?!

Kaiba: *smirks* Because sometime has to tame you mutt.

Joey: *glares*

Tea: Well let's go people! ^_^

Others: *mumble about Tea being a friendship freak*

*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~*~*~*~*

fantasymichelle14: Well I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what they find! *grins*

Yami_Inu: How evil can one person get?!

Yami_Yami: Yeah! Trapping them in school is hard enough!

fantasymichelle14: Don't lie! You know that you're enjoying this!

Yami_Inu: Ok....maybe just a little.

fantasymichelle14: Well please review and I'll see ya tomorrow! ^_^