Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Surprising Love ❯ Realizations ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueMoon Goddess: Hey guys I'm here with this awesome story for Yu-Gi-Oh! YEAH! And I got the idea for this Yugioh story while I was watching The Simpson's episode when Lisa got a crush on Nelson, so this story is kinda based on that episode. Okay enough of me and let's get to the story.
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh however I do however own JT Johnson and other made up characters.
Chapter 1: Realizations
It was a beautiful Monday morning at Domino High School and in the school's parking lot were Principal Ishigami and the superintendent of the school Mr. Shikigami.
Mr. Shikigami: My goodness it's a nice day isn't it Mr. Ishigami?
Principal Ishigami: Yes it is… Hey I just got this new Honda do want to see it?
Mr. Shikigami: Sure why not. (walking with Principal Ishigami to his new car)
Principal Ishigami: I'm telling you it's a beauty, paid good money to get it. (finally reaching his car.)
Mr. Shikigami:(looking over the beautiful dark blue Honda) Wow it is a beautiful car Mr. Ishigami. But where's the little symbol on the car?
Principal Ishigami:( looks at him confused) What do you mean? The symbol's right…(was cut of when he saw at the hood of his car that the Honda symbol was indeed missing.) Where the hell did the symbol go? How the hell will people know if it's a Honda if the symbol isn't there!
Mr. Shikigami: Do you think one of the students took it?
Principal Ishigami: I bet money on it that one of them did. And when I get my hands on the student who took it they will surly be in so much trouble. In fact, we better check every student's locker in the school.
About five minutes later Principal Ishigami called every student into the hall and made each and everyone of them stand in front of their lockers.
Principal Ishigami: (walking up and down the hallway near the kids lockers.) Now I know all off you are wondering why you're all here. Well I'll tell you… someone has stolen the symbol to me car and I know one of you brats…I mean young teenagers have it so I will be checking each and everyone of your lockers. (goes to Yami's locker) Okay Yami open up your locker.
Yami: (opens up his locker and steps to the side so the principal could see inside)
Principal Ishigami: (looks inside and sees nothing but some pictures of Tea all on the side of his locker door and sees that some of his text books say `Tea & Yami' and little hearts surrounding her name.) All right it's not in here. (sweat drops and moves on to the next locker.)
After at least 50 minutes later and checking the student's locker it came down to two more lockers, which belonged to Marik and Bakura.
Principal Ishigami: Alright, you two are the last lockers left and one of you two scumbags have my symbol. (turns to Bakura.) Bakura open up yours first.
Bakura: Sure whatever. (opens up his locker and steps aside for the principal to see inside.)
Principal Ishigami: (looks inside to see a lot of hazard deadly weapons, and knives and some explosives in there.) Okay…. it's definitely not in there. ( sweat drops more and more, then steps in front of Marik's locker.) Okay Ishtar you're the only locker left and since no one else has it then you have to have it.
Marik: (smirks a little)What makes you think I have your stupid symbol…besides I bet you wouldn't even find in my locker any way.
Principal Ishigami: That's it mister open up your locker so I can get my symbol back and suspend your little butt.
Marik: Fine whatever you say Ishigami.(opens up his locker and steps aside.)
When Principal Ishigami looked inside Marik's locker he gasped in shock to find that nothing was in his locker. Not even a little piece of merchandise of Marik's. All that was in there was a hook that's always in the locker.
Principal Ishigami: Well Mr. Ishtar it looks like I was wrong nothings in there so I guess you students could go bac…(was cut off when he heard a little rumble from Marik's locker when all of a sudden the wall from his locker burst open and all this stuff came falling out of his locker.) What in the…( was cut off again when he saw in the back of Marik's locker that the symbol to his car was there hanging on a hook.) Well Mr. Ishtar what do you have to say for yourself? ( turns to look at Marik)
Marik: (shrugs) Nothing I guess.
Next then you know kids come around to see the stuff coming out from Marik's locker.
Student: Hey that's my baseball!(runs to the pile of stuff on the floor and picks it up)
Another student: My journal! I was looking all over for it. (goes to get her journal from the floor.)
Principal Ishigami: Looks like there are some other possessions you stole also. Well you're in some serious trouble young man, starting today you'll be helping the janitor and for the next three weeks.
After that little deal with the yelling and such Principal Ishigami told all the students to go to the gym so they could claim their items that Marik stole from them.
Principal Ishigami: (standing near a pile of things that Marik stole from them) Now as you claim your stolen item report to Mr. Ishtar for an apology.
One student does to the pile to get his item thing goes to Marik who is standing a few inches away form the principal and the rest of the students.
Marik: (see's first student come up to him) Bite me. (sees another one) your ass is grass after school (sees another one) your dead nerd (see's teacher) get bent Mrs. Jefferson (see's Tea come up to him.)
Tea: Why do you have to be a pain in the ass all the time? Don't you realize your getting a bad reputaion.
Marik: And don't you realize that your ass sticks out.
Tea: ( looks around to try to see her butt) It does not!
Marik: ( kicks Tea in the ass causing her to almost fall down)
Tea: (Gets really angry) HEY!
Marik: Hahahahahahahahaha!(walks out of the gym along with everyone else.)
Tea: The nerve of that guy! Oh well it's not like it's the first time he ever picked on me.(walks out of the gym to her next period)
Tea was at her locker getting ready for her next periods when she saw her friend about to walk pass her.
Tea: Hey JT!( yelled to her friend-cousin as her cousin turned around to see who called her.)
JT was a thing of beauty. She had beautiful raven black hair with bright red die at the ends of her hair, pretty light-brown eyes to match her beatiful pale skin. Also she had a body to die for, almost every guy in the school wanted to get with her. She made guys go crazy by just looking at her and made most girls jealous and envyes about her goddess like body.
JT: Hey Tea what's up girl? (walks back to Tea's locker and having a few stares from guys drooling all over her.)
Tea: Nothing much. Did you know that Marik stole the principals car symbol?
JT: Yeah I was right there remember…plus he stole something important to me but thankfully I got it back.
Tea: I just can't believe he did that, the incecure jerk.(getting angry all over again)
JT: (see's why her cousin is so angry at Marik and just smiles and lets out a little chuckle)
Tea: ( hears her cousin laugh) What's so funny JT?
JT: Oh nothing. ( chuckles again)
Tea: Jamila Tameka what's so funny?
JT: ( get's angry that Tea called her by her full name) Don't call me that, I rather be called JT.
Tea: But that's your real name. JT is only a nickname.
JT: I don't give a damn..besides that's want I rather be called.
Tea: Fine…so what was so funny?
JT: I just realized that maybe your angry at Marik is because the fact he's always picking on you..or maybe because you actually like him.
Tea: ( shocked to hear her cousin say this) W-W-What that's insane I don't like him. I dispise him with my very being.
JT: Come on Tea it's soooooo obvious you like him. I mean come on even though he gets on all the girls nerves in the school he's bothered by you the most.
Tea: So that doesn't mean anything and further more..
Yami: (walks up from a few lockers down and see's Tea and JT.) Hey JT, hey Tea.
Tea and JT:(sees Yami walknig towards them) Hey Yami.
Yami: What were you guys just talking about just now?
JT: We were talking about( stops cause Tea covers her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't finish her sentence.)
Tea: (hand still over JT's mouth) We were uhhhhhh…just talking about are next class weren't we JT. (looks at her with that `don't you dare say a thing' look in her eye.)
JT: (pulls Tea's hand away from her mouth then take deep breathes) Yeah we were just talking about our next class.
Yami: (looks at them confused) You were talking about our lunch period?
Tea: Yes we were. In a matter of fact the bells going to ring soon so we better get to the cafateria before we get tardies.
Yami: Yeah we better get going see in there.(starts walking to the cafetaria)
JT:( runs to catch up to Yami) I'll save you a seat Tea.
Tea: Okay.(thinks about what her and JT were talking about earlier.) I don't like Marik. And I'll never ever like him as long as I'm still alive and well.
After that statement Tea went to the cafeteria before she got a tardy for being in the hallway without having pass.
BlueMoon Goddess: Well what do ya think? I hope you liked it, anyway to make a point I'm going to say this now, for those who already read this story then you know but for those who don't I'm only putting at least five or eight chapters to this whole fic. So I hope you'll still read it. Anyway R&R please and absoulotly NO FLAMES at all not even a little one alright….see ya soon.