Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Hearts ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for not updating in such a long time, I was busy, plus I kind of lost motivation, since Valentine's day is over.
Anyways words to my Reviewer: zach's-babel: Thank you, you're my first reviewer! I know some people don't like Anzu x Yami, but I do! (Then again I support lots of other couples with Yami, even some yaoi ones, but Yami and Anzu was my first Yugioh couple that involved Yami,or Anzu, and it's still my favorite!)
 
“Blah” is speech
(“Blah”) is thought
/Blah/ is Yugi to Yami
//Blah// is Yami to Yugi
<<Blah>> is Ryou to Bakura
>>Blah<< is Bakura to Ryou
*Blah* is song lyrics
*Disclaimer* I don't own Yugioh, Kazuki Takahashi does, and I don't own any of the songs either.
 
Anzu and Miho ran around the park like mad, trying to get things ready. They had been doing this for the last hour, and now they were adding the finishing touches. “Anzu, the guests will be here in about a half hour.”
 
“Okay, we should be done by then”.
 
“Oh and by the way, Rishedo couldn't come, but Jounouchi's bringing Shizuka”.
 
“Alright Miho”.
 
Soon after the first guests arrived, Jounouchi and Shizuka. “Hey are we the first ones here?” asked Jou.
 
“Yup” answered Anzu, (“Which is strange because normally Jou's late!”). Then came Seto and Mokuba, then Otogi, then Honda, then Ryou and Bakura, then Mai, and then Yugi and Yami.
 
“You should all know that I have a company to run, and I only came because of Mokuba!” stated Kaiba.
 
“Come on Nisama, it'll be fun!” Mokuba said.
 
“When's the food going to be here?” asked Jounouchi.
 
“Lunch will be at 12:00” Miho answered.
 
“Can we eat any candy before then?” asked Honda.
 
“A little, if you want.” Miho replied. (“Man, being the hostess of a party with a bunch of teenagers is a lot harder than it seems!”).
 
“Come on Shizuka, do you want to have some candy?” asked Otogi.
 
“No she DOESN'T!” Honda answered for her. “Hey Shizuka, want to have some candy with ME?”
 
“Anou, well, I think I'll wait until after lunch” Shizuka said nervously.
 
Just then the Ishtars pulled up. “Hello there, sorry we're late!” Isis said.
 
“No it's fine!” Anzu reassured her. “Hey Miho, should I turn on the music?”
 
“Sure! Everybody can find a partner to dance with, if you want to.” Miho added. Anzu went over to turn on some music. “Simple And Clean” by Utada Hikaru began to play. Miho instantly ran over to Ryou, “Want to dance?” she asked.
 
“No, he DOESN'T!!!” Bakura shouted, grabbing his hikari defensively. >>Why does she have to CONSTANTLY nag us?<< <<I know, but you could at least be a little nicer.>> >>Why should I, she's a menace to the free world!!!<<
 
“Want to dance Anzu?” asked Yugi, shyly.
 
“Sure!” said Anzu, though she really wanted to dance with Yami, Yugi would have to do for now.
 
Otogi an Honda rushed up to Shizuka, “Want to dance” they asked in unison.
 
“I'll sit this one out” Shizuka answered.
 
Honda decided to ask Miho, “Want to dance?”, but just then the song ended. Then came on “Appears” by Ayumi Hamasaki.
 
Since no one seemed to want to dance, besides maybe Anzu, Miho came up with an idea. “Let's play Musical chairs!”
 
“Come on, that's a preschool game!” Kaiba said. But in the end they ended up playing it anyways, to Hamasaki's “Boys And Girls”.
 
*Ta la la la…
Kagayakidashita bokura o dare ga tomeru koto nado dekiru darou
habatakidashita karera o dare ni tomeru kenri ga atta no darou*
 
Miho stopped the music. They scrambled to get to vacant chairs. during the scrambling Jou ended up on Kaiba's lap.
 
“Get of my lap, I got here first!” Kaiba shouted.
 
Jou blushed slightly “I got here first Kaiba!”
 
“Then why are YOU sitting on MY lap?!”
 
“Umm”, Jou paused “Fine you win”. Jounouchi got up and removed himself from the game.
 
“I should never have come to play these CHILDISH games! If it weren't for Mokuba I wouldn't be here!”
 
Miho quickly started up the music again, before kaiba had a chance to say anything else. The next to get kicked out was Honda, who went to sit next to Jou.
 
“Why did you blush when you landed on Kaiba's lap?' Honda asked Jou.
 
“BLUSH!!! I did not!” Jou retorted, “And if I did it was only because I was embarrassed at being the first one to get kicked out”.
 
Soon there were only three chairs left. To make things harder, Anzu joined in. The remaining people were Yugi, Anzu, Kaiba, and Shizuka. The music was Ano Hi No GoGo by Okui Masami. When Miho finally hit the pause button everybody dashed towards seats. Shizuka was left with out one.
 
“Looks like I'm out” she said, going to sit down with Jounouchi.
“Looks like I'm out” She said, going to sit down next to Jounouchi.
 
“Hey Shizuka, let's get something to drink” Otogi said, walking up to her. Shizuka blushed, “Okay then”.
 
(“Damn Otogi”) Honda thought (“Does he have to take Shizuka?!”)
 
Musical chairs came down to Anzu and Yugi. “Stupid midget, I could've have beaten him!” Kaiba muttered while walking away.
 
“You don't have to win everything Kaiba, you did well to get that far” Shizuka said.
 
“Don't bother, Kaiba's just a bad loser, that's all Shizuka” Jou replied.
 
Kaiba ignored them, “The next time we play Duel Monsters, I will win!” Kaiba shouted to Yugi.
 
“Nobody cares Kaiba!” Jou shouted.
 
“Big brother, be nice to him, it must be hard, trying to beat Yugi”
 
“Yeah, trying and FAILING!” Jou added.
 
“Alright that's enough!” Miho said, she then began to play the music again. Yugi and Anzu circled nervously around the last chair, until Miho hit the `stop' button. They both ran towards the char, unfortunately for Anzu, Yugi was closer. Anzu ended up in Yugi's lap. Then, for some strange reason, Yugi changed to Yami.
 
“Looks like I win” Yami whispered into Anzu's ear.
 
Anzu blushed, then tried to get up, but couldn't, because Yami was holding her back.
 
“Anzu, I figured that now's the perfect moment, since it's Valentine's day, and we're so close together now” Yami whispered.
 
“Perfect moment for what?” Anzu asked, her heart racing.
 
“Aishiteru yo” Yami whispered.
 
Anzu instantly turned scarlet. (“Could it be? No he's kidding ,right? But Yami's not one to kid.”) “Since when?” she asked nervously.
 
“Since our date, when we went to the museum. I loved the way you stuck up for me, the way you helped me, even though you were uneasy at first. I admire that, I knew that's what I wanted, a woman who would stand by her word, someone I could trust. I've loved you ever since”.
 
“I love you too, Yami. I've loved you since I met you. At first first it was only because you were good looking, but as I got to know you, it grew”.
 
“Yugi's the winner!” there thoughts were interrupted by Miho's voice.
 
“Hey look, the food's here!” Jou shouted. Anzu and Yami ate; gazing at each other. After lunch Yami said that he had somewhere to go, and would have to leave early.
 
“Will you come with me Anzu?” Yami asked.
 
“Sure” Anzu answered, blushing.
 
They walked off together, once they where out of sight, Yami took Anzu's hand. (“Things happened so quickly , one second I'm staring at Yami, dreaming about him, the next I'm walking away with him”)
 
“Anzu, I need to give you something”
 
“What's that?”
 
Yami handed Anzu a box of Sweet Hearts. “I was assigned to give these to you, will you accept them?” Yami said, somewhat teasingly.
 
“Oh thanks!” Anzu replied. “I have some for yugi too, can you give them to him, tell them they're from me?”
 
“Sure, Yugi won't mind” //Will you Yugi// Yami asked through the mind-link.
 
/Nope, guess I'll leave you guys alone though/ Yugi shut off the mind-link.
 
Yami looked up at anzu. Anzu unsurely, bent down to kiss him. It was Yami's turned to blush.
 
/Haha! She has to bend down to kiss you!/ Yugi teased.
 
//I thought you turned the mind-link off!// Yami shouted, though not really angry at his light. The two lovers continued walking.
 
OWARI! What did you think?