Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tea's in Trouble ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DQ3: Hey Everybody. Sorry it took so long. I had to get the right program for the computer so i can type and have it look right.
Sheria: Yeah. It Took forever to figure the stupid thing out. And for once it wasn't because of DQ3's stupidity.
DQ3: Unless you want a very painful death I suggest you keep quiet.
Sheria: like I haven't heard that before. DQ3 owns nothing except the original characters.
Still at the Mall.
Yugi came out first this time. He wore a pair of dark blue leather pants and a violet dress shirt that was tucked into the pants. He had a small box in his hand and he gave it to Tea. She opened it to find a pair of sapphire earrings. Yami came out next in black leather pants and crimson red dress shirt. He too had a small box and gave it to Tea. She opened this box to find a gold ring with sapphire enamel etched into the band in a swirling design.
Next came Seto. He wore a pair of beige khaki's and a light blue dress shirt. He carried a long black box in his hand. He took Tea's hand kissed her knuckles and handed her the box. She opened it to reveal a Sapphire and diamond cocker. Mai and Isis almost had heart attacks. Ryou came out in a pair of white jeans and a and a off white dress shirt. He carried a slender box and handed it to Tea with a blush on his face opened the box to reveal a sapphire and crystal angel pin.
(DQ3: I think Tea's favorite stone is a sapphire because they match her eyes.)
Next came Malik in a pair of tight black jeans that shaped to his legs tightly. He wore a silver colored silk shirt and had a long slender box in his hands. He walked over to Tea and kissed her on the cheek and handed her the box. Tea opened it to see a gold charm bracelet with two charms, a pair of ballet shoes and the millennium rod. Marik came out in the exact same out fit as Malik except shirt was opened in the front revealing his chiseled chest and abs, causing Tea to blush. The boys that had already come out glare at him. He just smirked and stalked over to Tea in a predatory way and gave her a long thin box. Tea opened it to reveal a Gold Necklace with a large version of the Eye of Horus, with a Sapphire being in the center.
Joey came out next. He wore a pair of black dress pants and a golden collared shirt that blended into his hair. He went over to Mai and gave her a small square box. Inside was a ring with a diamond surrounded by amyethests. Mai's eyes widened and she jumped up and kissed Joey and pulled him into a bone crushing hug that knocked him out. Ryou and Yugi dragged him to where everyone else was standing. Malik, Marik and Seto snickered at Joey.
Bakura came out next wearing black leather pants and a black silk dress shirt. Like Marik it was opened and showed his equally muscular chest and abs. He handed Tea a bracelet box. When Tea opened it, it revealed a crystal anklet that wrapped around her ankle and down th her toes in a strand of crystal to a toe ring. Duke came out next he wore a pair of black dress pants and a emerald green dress shirt. He held a small box in his hand. He gave it to Tea and she opened it to see a pair of sapphire earrings surrounded by little diamonds.
Finally, Mokuba came out in a pair of beige dress pants and a white button up shirt he had his hands behind his back and was blushing. He walked over to Tea and then looked at Seto. Seto smiled and nodded and Mokuba took his hands from behind his back. In his hand he had a little wooden box that looked like it held jewelry. Tea took it and smiled at Mokuba who blushed harder. Tea opened the box to reveal a ballerina that began to dance to the song coming from the box.
Mokuba hung his head and kicked his foot in a bashful way. “ Do you like it?” Mokuba asked. Tea looked up at him and asked, “ Where did you find this?” Mokuba hung his head again and said “ Big brother and I found it in a show we went to.” Tea turned to were the boys and pointed to Seto and crooked her finger in the ' come here' way. Seto walked over and gulped. Seto came to stand in front of Tea and next to Mokuba. Tea said “closer.” Seto bent forward so that his face was even with hers. Tea looked in his eyes and than gave him a gentle smile and said “ I love it.” She kissed his cheek tenderly and pulled Mokuba into a tight hug and gave him a kiss as well.
Seto straightened with a slight blush to his cheeks and a dazed smile on his lips. He walked back over to were the other boys, besides Joey who was still out from Mai's hug, stood glaring at him. Tea, Mai, and Isis huddled together and added up their score and nodded to the boys who went back into the dressing room to get ready for the third part of the fashion show... Swim wear.
DQ3: Well here it is chapter 6. It was a long time in coming, but it was well worth the wait. I hope you all enjoyed the Seto/Tea fluff in there. Now the other guys have to get a chance.
Sheria: That means more work for me to do.
DQ3: You want to start something! Whatever. Ja Ne! ; chases Sheria around the room with various weapons;