Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ Secrets revealed ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:Stop mistaking me for Kazuki Takahashi!!! I own Kingdom anime, not YGO!!!!
 
Anyway, my loyal fan, LilyIris, has been so helpful to me. This chapter is dedicated to her!!!
 
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888
 
Evan was hopping around like crazy, thanks to all the ice cream he ate. Cries of “Wahhhoooo, you're goin' down Raptor!!” echoed throughout the room.
 
Jake had his head in his hand. “You'd think ice cream would give him a brain freeze…” He said.
 
“Instead it gave him a sugar rush…” Sonja said, exasperated.
 
“Evie!! You have a duel, remember??” Midori yelled.
 
“Oh yeah…” Evan said childishly.
 
Animasters: *Anime fall*
 
Kotako called Jett and Erik's attention. “I got the dirt you wanted.” She said softly.
 
“Once again, I applaud your espionage skills.” Erik said as he and Jett leaned closer.
 
“Well, the white haired Brit boy is called Ryou Bakura, and he uses an occult deck. Y'know, ghosts, zombies & all that. While Jamaica guy is called Mako Tsunami, and according to his name, uses an Umi-dependent deck.” Kotako related.
 
Jett snorted. “Well, I thought he'd have some kind of fairy or light type deck, judging by his look.” He said, arms crossed over his chest (Which is painful on his part because of the spiked cuffs on his hands).
 
“Appearances can be deceiving, comrade.” Erik said matter-of-factly.
 
“Who'll you be targeting, Kotako? Just out of curiosity, of course.” Jett asked.
 
“Well, my sources tell me that there's another warrior user here. And it's the blonde cutie over there.” She said, pointing at Joey. (If you haven't guessed by now, she's the gossip-y type.)
 
“Ahh, I see. What about you, dear sister?” Erik asked Midori. (Read chappies 3 & 4. You'll see they have the same last name, Ikari)
 
“Who am I going after? Well, that's a tough question.” Midori mused.
 
“”I found out the girl there has a harpy deck.” Kotako said.
 
“Harpy, you say? Well, I think I'll see who I end up with as my opponent.” Midori said finally, turning back to the duel. “The duel is starting.”
 
*Round 2: Rex vs. Evan*
 
LP: 8000/8000
 
Rex: *draws* you're not gonna win that easily!!
 
Evan: Oh you're serious now?? Great, I wanted some to fight me seriously!!!
 
Rex: I summon Twin-headed King Rex (1600/1200) and I set a reverse card and my turn ends.
 
Evan: *Draws* I summon Cave Dragon! (2000/100) And because of its effect, I can't attack. I set a reverse card and my turn ends.
 
Rex: *draws* I summon the Man-Eating Treasure Chest (1600/1000) and another reverse card and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* Cool!! I activate Polymerization! Polymerize Fairy Dragon (1100/1200) and Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1 (1400/1200) for Kaiser Dragon (2300/2000)!!! And now, Cave Dragon, Attack THKR! Kaiser Dragon, attack Man-eating Treasure Chest! *Both Dragons attack*
 
Rex: I activate the Trap card, Mirror Force! Destroy all of Evan's Monsters!
 
Evan: Aww, nuts! I set a reverse card and my turn ends. Screw you next turn!
 
Rex: Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say.
 
*Team YGO*
 
Kaiba: Now that's more like it. Take him down!!!!
 
Joey: Pulverize him!!
 
Yugi: That's the first time those two agree on something.
 
Tristan: I guess it's because Evan has both their Dragons.
 
Duke: Yeah, I think those two want revenge on Evan for making two rival dragons work together.
 
Everyone besides Joey & Kaiba: -_-0
 
*Team Animasters*
 
Jake: Well, they're taking it up a notch.
 
Sonja: I mean duh, He was creamed in 7 turns by an 11-year old! Of course they're taking it up a notch!
 
Midori: I just hope they're not going to do anything stupid…
 
Sonja: Like what?
 
Midori: Like judge how powerful we are if he beats Evan.
 
Jett: Too true. They have yet to see the power of the Animasters.
 
*Back to the Duel*
 
Rex: *draws* I summon Ghoul with an Appetite (1600/1200) and end my turn.
 
Evan: *draws* Yeah!! I summon Koumori Dragon! (1500/1200) Also, I equip a magic card, `Dragon's Treasure' Increase Koumori's attack and defense by 300! (1800/1500) Attack Man-eating Treasure Chest!
 
Rex: Denied! Activate Negate Attack!
 
Evan: *pouts* Aww double nuts! End turn.
 
Rex: *draws* I summon La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp! (1800/1000) and end my turn.
 
Evan: *draws* I activate a magic card, `Reload'! Combine my hand with the deck and shuffle then draw the same amount of cards I had before. *does so* and then I activate my trap card, `Dragon's Retrieval'!(Made up again) It allows me to either revive a Dragon with 1600 or lower attack power, or retrieve a magic card from the graveyard. I choose to retrieve Polymerization and activate it. I polymerize Meteor Dragon and Red Eyes Black Dragon, Both in my hand, to special summon Meteor B. Dragon!! (3500/2000)
 
*Team YGO*
 
Joey: (*O.O) Der's anoder polymerize of Red eyes??
 
Kaiba: ((*O.O*)) and it's even stronger than Blue eyes?!?!
 
J+K: Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! *Strangle each other*
 
Yugi & Ryou: *Restrain J & K*
 
*Team Animasters*
 
Jett: This is getting good.
 
Sonja: I'm battling Yugi, Got me?!?!
 
Jake: I'm going after Kaiba, everyone got that?!?!
 
Kotako: How did you know their names before I did??
 
Sonja: Just call me a Yugi Fangirl… *Drools*
 
Jake: And I know that Kaiba has 3 BEWD.
 
The rest of the Animasters: Ooooohhhhh… *Nod*
 
*Back to the Duel*
 
Evan: Meteor B. Dragon(3500/2000), attack La Jinn! (1800/1000)
 
Rex: (6300) Rrrrrrr…
 
Evan: One down 2 to go…
 
Rex: *draws* I sacrifice both monsters for a facedown monster and I set 5 reverse cards.
 
Evan: *draws* I place a reverse card and Activate White Dragon Ritual! Special summon Paladin of White Dragon!(1900/1200) Attack facedown card!
 
Rex: Hahaha—*sees his facedown card destroyed*—WHAT?!?!?!
 
Evan: Didn't you know that Paladin has two effects? Any facedown monster that is attacked by Paladin is automatically destroyed, no matter what the defense points are.
 
Rex: Uh…oh…
 
Evan: And using the other effect, which you know already, I sacrifice Paladin to special summon Blue eyes (3000/2500)!
 
Rex: Not again!!!
 
Evan: Your turn.
 
Rex: *Draws* I place a facedown monster and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* I activate Fusion Gate! It allows me to summon fusion monsters without Polymerization. Also, I discard Thunder Dragon (1600/1500) to activate its effect! I take out two more Thunder Dragons and Remove them from play to special summon their fusion, Twin Headed Thunder Dragon!! (2800/2100) All three dragons! Attack!!!!!
 
Rex: (LP:0) X_X
 
Evan: Party, Ice cream party!!!!!!
 
Jake: *Out loud* And Evan wins the first match!!! Tomorrow's the next match, so rest up and prepare your decks!
 
*Team YGO*
 
Yugi: Who's next??
 
Weevil: I'll go.
 
Kaiba: Just don't cheat. We might me disqualified.
 
Weevil: Don't worry. I don't need to cheat for them…
 
*Team Animasters*
 
Evan: Party time!!!!
 
Jake: Of course! *Ring…Ring…Ring…*
 
Evan: huh?
 
Jake: *takes out cell phone* Elo?…Yeah…yeah…I'll be right there. *to Evan* Sorry Ev. I've got a hit on the thieves.
 
Evan: Aww… *pouts*
 
Jake: At least I was here for your duel right?
 
Evan: Yeah, good luck with the thieves!
 
Jake: Have fun at the party!! *Runs out of the room*
 
Mokuba, who was watching, thought to himself. `He's kinda like Nii-sama, always getting called off. But he's…dare I say it?...Cooler. I wonder what he does when he's alone…' Mokuba followed Jake out of the room and into the hall. Then, He ducked into a secret hall lined with computers. He looked at one of the screens and asked: “What've we got?
 
A Boy's face appeared on the screen. He was around 17 of 18 with a police cap on his head. “King Jake, the thieves have struck again. This time, they stole a Paladin of White Dragon monument from the Elementary Division Recreational facility and a Harpie's Brother Statue from the Aviary.”
 
Jake banged his fist on the table. “Darn it, this time they hit a nerve! Those were a present from the High School to the Elementary Division!”
 
“How's that hitting a nerve?” The Police boy asked.
 
“To be more precise, I had those statues made when Evan started Elementary here!!” Jake snapped.
 
“I'm so sorry, King Jake.” The boy said, quickly removing his hat and bowing.
 
“Forget it. Were there any clues this time?” Jake inquired, his head in his hand.
 
“We're not sure if this is considered a clue, but he found a stab mark in the Harpie's Brother's Pedestal, it was completely circular, so it may be a very strong and round blade.”
 
“Cool. Try to find anything matching that stab mark.” Jake instructed.
 
“Already underway, your highness.”
 
“Good. I'll try to drop by at night to see how far you've gone.” Jake said.
 
“Why not now?”
 
“I've got another appointment.”
 
“Over and out, King Jake.”
 
“Over and out.”
 
The screen flickered and died. Jake sat down on a nearby computer chair, propped his feet on the computer keyboard, and looked at the ceiling. “Hey DP, Why the H*** is someone stealing Duel monster statues?!?” Jake asked to no one in particular.
 
`DP?' Mokuba thought, confused. `Who's DP?'
 
Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light and a voice said: “I've tried to find anything on why, and I think I found something…”
 
“Really, what?” Jake asked eagerly.
 
“There was a ritual…” The voice explained, his outline was almost clearly visible in the dimly lit room.
It was a man , in his late 20's judging by his voice. Whoever he was, he was a very muscular man, with a powerful build. He had his arms crossed. “…back at home, they'd use a 3d model of a monster and give it life.” He said gruffly.
 
“You mean like Frankenstein?” Jake asked.
 
“What's Frankenstein?” He asked, his voice faltering.
 
“You Egyptians need to keep in touch with this world.” Jake said jokingly.
 
`Egypt?!?' Mokuba had a light bulb flash. `He's got a yami??'
 
“Jake, there's someone here…” DP warned.
 
“Who??” Jake asked.
 
“Uh…oh…Time to split!” Mokuba ran like heck away from the two.
 
“Get him!” Jake exclaimed. Mokuba ducked down a hall, ran up another hall and sat down with his back against the wall. `I think I lost him…'
 
“Where did you come from, little boy?” A voice asked from above him.
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()
 
Now that's what I call a cliffie!!!! Review and I'll update!!!