Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ Double Dragon Assault ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Kingdom anime is mine, The Animasters' deck contents are mine, and some made up cards are mine. Everything else was borrowed from Kazuki Takahashi.
 
For those who want to know the Animasters' dueling titles, here they are:
 
Jake- King of the Heavens (Light attribute deck)
Sonja- Shadow Queen (Dark attribute deck)
Kotako- Warrior Princess (Sogen-dependent deck) (Meaning: Uses Warrior & Beast-warrior type)
Midori- Lady of the breeze (Wind attribute deck)
Jett- Commander of Pyro (Fire attribute deck)
Erik- Lord of the waves (Water attribute deck)
Damien- Gaea's Emperor (Earth attribute deck)
Evan- the Dragon Prince (Mountain-dependent Deck) (Meaning: Uses Dragon, Winged beast & Thunder type)
 
On with the Duel!!!!!!!!!
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 
Duel stats:
 
Evan
LP: 6100
Mountain Field Magic card is activated
Two monsters on his field: Harpie's Brother (2000/800) and Blackland Fire Dragon (1700/1000), both in attack position.
 
Rex
LP: 6000
One monster on his field: Island Turtle (1100/2000) in defense position.
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 
*the Duel continues*
 
Rex: It's my turn. *Draws* I set one facedown monster and a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Evan: I sacrifice BLFD (Long names will be abbreviated) for a facedown monster and end my turn.
 
*BLFD disappears and a defense monster reappears in its place*
 
Rex: I sacrifice my Island Turtle and my facedown monster for Stone D. (2000/2300)! Attack facedown monster!
 
Evan: I Flip summon Meteor Dragon (1800/2000)! Power up with Mountain Bonus! (2000/2200)
Deflect Stone D.'s attack!
 
Rex: (LP: 5800) I'm getting steamed here!
 
Evan: I've got a special defeat planned for you, *draws* stay awhile! (You can guess, you know!!)
 
Rex: I'm gonna have to cancel that appointment.
 
Evan: Too bad, `cause you can't!! I activate `Call of Baby Dragon'! (Made up card) With it, I can special summon a level-7 dragon in facedown position! *Facedown monster appears* In addition, I summon Sonic Duck (1700/700) Power up! (1900/900) And I Equip `Follow Wind', increase Sonic Duck's attack and defense by 300 points! (2200/1200) Attack Stone D.!
 
Rex: (LP: 5500) *draws* I set a reverse monster and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* Yes! I activate `White Dragon Ritual!' Sacrifice Sonic Duck for Paladin of White Dragon!! *Paladin appears* If you want some info, this, along with its ritual card, was one of the three birthday presents from Jake. *Looks over to Jake, who was holding a thumbs-up to Evan*
 
Rex: *Sarcastically* Oh, really? What were the other presents?
 
Evan: These two dragons! I activate Paladin's effect! Sacrifice Paladin of White Dragon to special summon Blue Eyes White Dragon! (3000/2500) Flip summon Red Eyes Black Dragon! (2400/2100)
*thinks* `Thanks again for the dragons, Jake!'
 
*Team YGO*
 
Joey & Kaiba: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? O.O
 
Yugi: O.O0 So now we know why he's called `the Dragon Prince'…
 
Everyone: O.O *nods*
 
*Back to the Duel*
 
Evan: In addition, I equip `Fairy Meteor Crush' to Meteor Dragon, now he'll be able to do damage to defense position monsters! Attack Facedown monster! *Defense monster is Impachi (1600/1900<<not sure about that)*
 
Rex: (LP: 5400) Uh…oh…
 
Evan: *Mystical voice* I combine the powers of light and darkness for this one attack! Blue eyes and Red eyes, Double Dragon Assault!!! *Both dragons launch their attack*
 
Rex: (LP: 0) @_@
 
Evan: YAY! I did it!!!
 
Jake: *runs to center of the field* 30 minutes before the rematch! *Runs to Evan* Care for some ice cream, Evan?
 
Evan: Cookies n' cream, please!! (Don't know about you, but it's my favorite!!)
 
Animasters: *celebrate with ice cream and soda*
 
*Team YGO*
 
Joey & Kaiba: ((O.O)) *Still shocked*
 
Everyone else: *At Rex* What the heck happened!?!?!
 
Rex: I've got no idea, but that kid is powerful! Next match, he's going down!!!!!!!
 
Evan: *Runs to their side of the room* you want some ice cream? We've got plenty go around.
 
Mokuba: I'd want some…
 
Kaiba: NO!
 
Mokuba: Why not?
 
Kaiba: `Cause that kid is the enemy! Don't be friends with the enemy!!!!
 
Evan: *Whispers to Mokuba* I'll try to sneak you some…
 
Mokuba: Ok.
 
Evan: *runs back to his side*
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
That's all for know! I've got lunch so c'ya next chappie!!! Hope you review!!!!