Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ The Announcement : The pre-teen battle ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own the plot, Kalahari high, My OC's and the fact that those OC's are the personalities of my friends. Thank you. *Bows*
 
Hi all! I've got until midnight today of computer time! My mom is dead serious about me getting high grades so she's cutting my CPU time. I just don't get it!! I get more than satisfactory grades yet she still wants more!!!! I guess she's like Gozaburo, VERY demanding… :P
 
Anyway, I just got a review from my classmate! Everyone, please welcome my classmate and apprentice, Geron Altamirano-slash-Jett Kenichi-slash-Lil-Pipoy!!!!
 
Geron: *Comes in* Hey! Why did you say that I'm your apprentice?!?
 
Coz you are! You wouldn't be on this website if it wasn't for me overseeing your fics for bad grammar!!!
 
Geron: *Mumble*
 
Bow down to your sensei!!!!
 
Geron: NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Fine, be that way… On with the fic!!!!
 
_________________________________________________________________ _________
 
 
*Duel Stats*
 
Damien's field: (LP: 7000) One reverse card, Sengenjin (<this is the correct spelling) (2750/2500) <(This is the correct points) in attack position.
 
Weevil's field: (LP: 8000) Two reverse cards and a Flying Kamakiri#2 (1500/800) in attack position.
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 
*Duel*
 
Damien: My turn. *draws* I set a monster card in defense position and I command Sengenjin to attack Weevil's Kamakiri!
 
Weevil: Activate `Mirror Force'! *Sengenjin is destroyed*
 
Damien: you're up to something…
 
Weevil: Aren't I always? *Draws* I sacrifice my Kamakiri for a facedown monster and end my turn.
 
Damien: *Draws* I activate a trap card, `The Spell Absorbing Life'! Show me his monster!!
 
*Weevil's facedown monster is a Hercules Beetle (1500/2000)*
 
Damien: I summon my own Jirai Gumo(2200/100) to the field. In addition, I equip a magic card, `Big Bang Shot'!
 
Weevil: Activate Magic Jammer! *BBS is destroyed*
 
Damien: Onto plan B! I activate another magic card, `Fairy Meteor Crush' and equip it to Jirai. Also, I equip another card, `Axe of Despair'! (3200/100) and also, activate Gaia power! (3700/0) It also decreases your monster's defense by 400! (2000/1600) Jirai, Attack!!!
 
Weevil: (LP:5900)
 
Damien: Take it, bug boy!
 
Weevil: Hmm…*draws* I activate a magic card, `Heavy storm'! Destroy all magic and trap cards!
 
Damien: Counter with `muddy earth'! (Made up card) The effect of heavy storm is negated on my field only.
 
Weevil: *Swearword*!!! I set a monster and end my turn.
 
Damien: *Draws* I activate Polymerization! Fuse Goblin Attack Force and another Jirai Gumo to form Arachni-warrior!!(Made up card, 2000/3300) And I activate my trap card, `Meteorain'! In addition, I activate Arachni-warrior's effect! Pay 1000 LP to switch it's attack and defense! (3300/2600) All out attack!
 
*Arachni-Warrior attacks the facedown monster, which is a skull-mark ladybug (500/1500) which brings Weevil's LP to 2600. But Ladybug's effect increases Weevil's LP to 3600 but Jirai's attack is more then enough*
 
Weevil (LP:0)
 
Damien: Sosuno make-diya! (You lose!)
 
Jett ran up to the center of the stage saying: “Tomorrow is the next duel! Rest up!”
 
Before Evan left the room, Mokuba ran up to him.
 
“What is it, Moe?” Evan asked, confused.
 
“Listen…” Mokuba started. “Can I ask a favor?”
 
“Sure!”
 
*With the CEO's*
 
Sonja and Seto were watching the screen. “What're you going to do, Mokuba?” Seto asked silently.
 
On screen, Mokuba was twiddling his thumbs, nervously looking at Evan.
 
“I was wondering…” Mokuba muttered. “Since nii-sama and Jake are into dueling, and you're into dueling…”
 
“Yeah, so?” Evan asked, not getting the message.
 
“Since I don't duel that often, and I'm pretty much a rookie, I was wondering if you'd duel with me.”
 
Sonja smiled. “Brothers, they're all alike.” She said smiling, glancing over to Seto, who was intently watching the screen.
 
Evan pondered on this. “Yeah, sure you can. But why not ask your bro's friends?” He asked.
 
Mokuba shook his head. “They aren't his friends. He's the antisocial type.”
 
“Like Jett when he didn't get his coffee.” Evan mused jokingly.
 
“Anyway, even if I do, they'll always let me win either because 1) I'm a kid or 2) I'm a rookie or 3) both. So maybe I could duel someone my own age. But the kids at my school are pushovers.” Mokuba explained.
 
“Ahh, I see. So you want a PTP, am I right?”
 
“A what?”
 
“PTP. Pre-teen Pro. That's what my rank is in Kalahari Elementary.” Evan said proudly.
 
“What does that mean?”
 
“It means that I'm one of the top 10 duelists of the elementary division, number 1, to be exact. Heh, I was able to participate in the council tournament because I'm the best. In fact, I was the only one in elementary to make it to the semifinals and I'm the first PTP in the council!”
 
“Wow!”
 
“Sorry if I was boasting there.”
 
“Nah, that's alright.”
 
Mokuba was amazed by Evan's accomplishments. He's THAT good?? Maybe it was a mistake to challenge him…
 
Even then blurted out. “But I can play handicap if you want.”
 
Mokuba glanced at Evan. “Handicap?” He asked uncertainly.
 
“Yeah, since you're a rookie, maybe you can ask your bro to coach you while I duel solo. Anyway, it's all in the name of fun, right?”
 
“Yeah, thanks so much, Evan!!”
 
“You're welcome, when should we do it?”
 
“When Seto is better.”
 
“He's better already, I got a message from Jake saying he's all right and well.”
 
Mokuba's eyes widened. “How did you—”
 
Evan showed him his watch. “This is an Animaster Mobile Communications Device, or AMCD. Think of a mini computer, complete with telephone, e-mail and GPS satellite.” Even explained calmly.
 
“Wow!!”
 
“So, you want me to call Sonja?”
 
Just then, his watch started beeping. “Huh, it's a call…” Evan said, pressing a button on his watch. Then the digital screen on his watch changed from the time to a smiley that was opening and closing its mouth.
 
Sonja's voice came from the watch. “Hey there Evan!” it said.
 
“Oh hey Sonja!” Evan greeted happily.
 
“I watched everything that happened in the duel. The descending touch screen is on my opinion Midori's best work.”
 
“Yeah it is. Did you hear everything that we said?”
 
“Yup, we sure did! Oh yeah Mokuba, Your bro's alright and well. He just got chilly last night and got a slight fever.”
 
“Can you put him on?” Mokuba asked sweetly.
 
“Sure! Hold on…” There was a pause on the other side of the line. Then Seto's voice came onto the watch. “Mokuba, are you sure you want to duel with Evan?” he asked.
 
Hai, nii-sama!” Mokuba cried happily.
 
“I'll be down there is a while Mokuba. Don't go anywhere.”
 
“Okay.” Then, Sonja's voice came back.
 
“I'll call everyone down if you want. I bet they want to see this. Don't worry, this isn't included. This is just a little side duel.”
 
“Thanks!!”
 
********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
That's all folks!!!! I'll see ya when my mom let's me use the computer!!!! Review my fics, please!!!!!