Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ The second Dragon Master ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Not mine, but I'm not complaining. I've got an anime but not YGO.
 
Hey there. I don't have much time to type this chappie right now. It's 5:28 on my side right now and I've only up to 6 to type out this. So I'm sorry if it's short but I'm against a clock here.
 
On with the fic!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~*Dueling room*~
 
*Team Animasters*
 
Evan: That was amazing!
 
Damien: I thought he had me there for a sec…
 
Midori: The `one turn master' reigns supreme!!
 
Damien: If I'm so good, how come I'm 3rd in the Animaster ranks?
 
Jake: *comes into the room* That's because you can't even beat your sister.
 
Damien: *Shakes fist at Jake* Why you little—*Random swearword*!!!
 
Midori: Damien!!
 
Jett: Where were you??
 
Jake: I was watching the surveillance cameras and you won't guess what I found—
 
Midori and Kotako: Sonja is taking care of Seto.
 
Jake: *(O.O)* Okay, Kotako knowing, I can understand. But Midori?!?!?
 
Midori: I overheard something about him having a fever and I asked Sonja to help.
 
Kotako: I think those two can hit it off!!!
 
Damien: *Shouts (As in LOUD!)* No way in *Swearword* will that stuck-up snob grab his hands on my sister!!!!!!
 
*Team YGO*
 
Yugi and Joey: *overhear the outburst*
 
Yugi: *To Joey* He even sounds like you, Joey.
 
Joey: *Smirks* now I know I'm gonna like `im.
 
Serenity: *Comes over* Do I sense a bit of `brotherly over protectiveness'??
 
Joey: *Blushes*
 
*With the duel*
 
Damien: I go first. *Draws* I set a reverse card and a reverse monster and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *Draws* I set a facedown monster and two reverse cards and end my turn.
 
Damien: *draws* I activate a magic card, `Dark-piercing light'! Reveal all monsters!
 
*Weevil's field: A Hane-hane (450/500) Damien's field: an Impatchi (1600/1900)*
 
Damien: I switch Impatchi to attack position and I attack Hane-hane!
 
Weevil: Activate `Negate Attack'!
 
Damien: Counter with `Seven Tools of the Bandit'!
 
*Weevil's Hane-hane is destroyed and Damien's LP drops to 7000*
 
Damien: I set a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *Draws* I set another monster and a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Damien: *Draws* I summon Master Kyonshee! (1750/1000) Attack facedown card!
 
*facedown monster is a Four-star ladybug of doom (1200/1400) <not sure)
 
Weevil: Activate Ladybug of Doom's effect! Destroy all level 4 monsters!
 
*Master Kyonshee and Impatchi are destroyed*
 
Damien: Fine. I set a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *Draws* I summon Flying Kamakiri#2! (1500/1000) Direct Attack!
 
Damien: I activate a trap card, `A Hero Emerges'! Pick a card, Weevil.
 
Weevil: Umm…the card on the far left.
 
Damien: Thanks! I special summon Seigenin (sp?) in attack position! (2750/2350)
 
Weevil: Rrrrrr…cancel attack.
 
Damien: I`ve no idea what you're up to, but judging from the nature of your cards, it's not good.
 
Weevil *thinking* *swearword* right it is!
 
*With the blonde and brunette*
 
Sonja was watching the screen on the now empty bed as Seto was using the restroom. (Hehehe…)
 
“Damien's found me out.” She said simply. “But he didn't have to shout!” She added, pouting.
 
Seto came out from the bathroom. “That rhymed, you know.”
 
Sonja just smiled. “I know. Anyway, are you going to duel Jake?” She asked.
 
“Yes, I am.” Seto replied simply.
 
“Nice.” She whispered into Seto's ear. “But just so you know, he uses light type monsters.”
 
“Thanks for the info.”
 
“But one more thing…”
 
“What?”
 
“He gave the Blue-eyes to Evan because he couldn't fit it into his deck.”
 
“Why's that?”
 
“Because he already has three.”
 
“WHAT!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!”
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
I'm SOOOOO sooooorrrrryyyy!!!!! But it's already a few seconds to six! I'll update a lot faster when I fave a larger time limit. So I've gotta go! Review and C'ya nest chappie!!!!!