Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ The one-turn comeback! ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Konnichiwa!!!! I'm just here to say that YGO isn't mine. Everything else is.
 
Reply to Lily and Sakota: *Rings bell* Start the fight for Seto!!!!!! I just thought Midori crushing on him was a good idea. Anyway, you two can fight. AS LONG AS YOU LEAVE YAMI TO ME AND ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Anywhosse, On with the Fic!!!!
 
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
 
*Duel stats*
 
Weevil- (7000 LP)
One Jirai Gumo (2700/0) in attack position.
 
Damien- (9000 LP)
Two Nimble Momongas (1000/100) in facedown defense position, Gaia Power field magic card activated and Goblin Fan continuous trap card activated.
 
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
 
*Back to the duel*
 
Damien: *Draws* I set a monster card and a reverse card and activate Yellow Luster Shield! As long as it's in effect, all my monsters gain 300 defense points! A set another reverse card and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *About to draw*
 
Damien: Activate Coffin Seller! *Another continuous trap*
 
Weevil: *Draws* I set a monster card and activate Remove trap! Destroy Goblin Fan! *trap card is destroyed* and I command Jirai Gumo to attack the third facedown card. *Flips a coin and calls heads*
 
*Coin lands on tails*
 
Weevil: Drat! (LP becomes 3500) *Jirai attacks*
 
Damien: Activate trap card, Sakuretsu Armor! Destroy the attacking monster!
 
*Jirai is destroyed*
 
Damien: Coffin Seller's effect activated! You lose 300 LP when one of your monsters is destroyed.
 
Weevil: (LP: 3200) I applaud you, Edachi. You seem to know what you're doing.
 
Damien: Much less I can say for you, sir. *Mocking bow*
 
Weevil: *Mutters under his breath*
 
*Team YGO*
 
Joey: Damien's not dat bad.
 
Yugi: He relies on those trap cards a lot.
 
Joey: Yeah, I see dat. Isn't it Moneybags uses a lotta magic cards? (Read warning on chappie 1)
 
Yugi: I think they're complete opposites…
 
Joey: I think I'm gonna like him…
 
*Team Animasters*
 
Jett: Hmm…
 
Erik: What is it, Jett??
 
Jett: I think they're sending their teammates out from lowest to highest.
 
Kotako: Yeah, they are.
 
Jett: Do you have to know everything?!?!
 
Kotako: No…just the things I dig up.
 
Jett: why didn't you tell me??
 
Kotako: You didn't ask.
 
Animasters except Kotako: *anime fall*
 
*Duel*
 
Damien: My turn. *Draws* I sacrifice my facedown Nimble Momonga for another facedown monster and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *Draws* *evil grin* I summon a second Jirai Gumo (2700/0)! Attack the new facedown card!
 
Damien: Go Millennium Shield! (0/3000) Power up with Gaia power and Yellow Luster Shield! (500/2800)
 
Weevil: (LP: 3100) Rrrrrr…
 
Yugi: *Stands up and calls out to Damien* Where did you get that card?!?!?!?
 
Damien: I got it in an auction. Even though I had to pay 500 bucks to get it, I was able to beat that whiny little brat that wanted it.
 
Yugi: Was she named Rebecca?
 
Damien: I think that's what her name was…
 
Yugi: Thank you! *Goes back to seat*
 
Damien: Anyway, I set a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Weevil: *Draws* *VERY sinister grin (Uh-oh!)* I activate a magic card, Megamorph!! It doubles my Jirai's attack if my LP is lower than yours, and since it is…Double Jirai's attack!!!! (5400/0) Attack Millennium Shield (500/2800) *Flips and calls correctly*!
 
*With the two S's (Y'know, Sonja and Seto)*
 
Sonja was sitting at the foot of Seto' bed, watching the duel on the screen. “Oh no, Damien!” Sonja cried out.
 
Seto was also watching intently. How are you going to get yourself out of this, Edachi? He thought.
 
Then the Damien on screen cried out in triumph. “I activate Negate Attack!” And Jirai's attack was deflected.
 
“Nice.” Seto complimented softly. Then on the screen, Weevil sneered at Damien. “Delaying the inevitable, I see…” He muttered aloud.
 
Damien was looking down and muttering to himself. (No he's not casting anything!)
 
“What's wrong? Considering your surrender?” Weevil asked sinisterly.
 
Damien muttered softly. “You wish, bug boy…”
 
Sonja was a little calmer when she saw this. “Oh good, he's not dead yet.” She sighed.
 
“What do you mean? He's facing a monster with 5400 Attack Points!!” Seto exclaimed at Sonja's lack of worry.
 
“It's just that when he looks down and mutters to himself, it means he's planning a one-turn comeback.” Sonja explained simply.
 
“What?”
 
“He's like that. That's what he's renowned here for. One turn he's cornered, the next turn he's won, standing tall and his opponent left in the dust.”
 
“Can he really do that?”
 
“Yeah, just watch.” Sonja pointed to the screen, showing Damien drawing a card.
 
*In the duel arena*
 
Damien: *looks at newly drawn card* This is my retribution!
 
Weevil: What?!?
 
Damien: I activate a magic card, Rain of Mercy! Increase both players' attack points by 1000!
 
(4100/10,000)
 
Weevil: Where are you going with this? It's already too late.
 
Damien: Don't count your butterflies before they emerge from their cocoons! I activate a magic card, Premature Burial; Revive a monster with the sacrifice of 800 LP! (LP: 9200)
 
*Nimble Momonga returns to the field and Premature Burial is destroyed*
 
Damien: I activate my Ritual card, War-Lion ritual! Sacrifice my Nimble Momonga and Millennium Shield for Super War Lion! (2300/2100) Power up! (2800/2400) And in addition, I activate Axe of Despair! (3800/2400)
 
Weevil: That still isn't enough!
 
Damien: Did I say I was done? I summon Cyber-stein (700/500)! And activate Cyber-stein's effect! At the cost of 5000 of my LP, I can special summon a fusion monster! (LP: 4200) And I summon Lord of Gaia! (Made up card, 3000/3000) And its effect activated! If my LP is lower than 5000 points, its attack doubles! (6000/6000) And also, I activate another Magic card, autonomous action unit! For 1500 LP, revive Weevil's Empress mantis! (2200/1200) All my monsters, Attack!
 
Weevil (no more LP) WHAT?!?!?!?!
 
Damien: That took a lot out of me… *Wipes eyebrow*
 
Midori: you did it!!!
 
Damien: Thanks…
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That win was the most complicated one I've ever thought of! Anyway, that's all for now! I've got long tests to study for so I'll se ya next time I update!!!! Review please!!!