Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ The comedy duel ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own the Animasters, Drake (AKA DP) and most of the cards in Mokuba's deck. KK, that's all!!!
 
Thanks all for reviewing!!! I'm just happy that some people like my stories, I don't really care how many I get, but I appreciate the reviews all the same.
 
And now, a new segment: `Rants and Raves of the Authoress and the sweat-dropping of the Apprentice'!!!
 
KMT (My initials): Yeah! I rule!!!!!
Geron: say ha? (His variation of `say what?')
KMT: Highest in the Computer exam, baby!!!!
Geron: WHAT!?!?!
KMT: And Math too! In ya face!!! *Does happy dance*
Geron: WTF?! I was up all night studying!!! What's your secret??
KMT: Your sensei has many secrets, young apprentice.
Geron: Tell me or else…*Prepares gigantic mallet*
KMT: Eep! Ok, ok. I'll tell…*Whispers into Geron's ear*
Geron: WHAT, you have Kaiba as a tutor?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
KMT: *Covers Geron's mouth* SSSSHHHHH!!!!!
 
Anyway, on with the fic!!!
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
The two pre-teens got ready, duel disks in hand. (Or arm, as the case may be) Evan was as ready as he'll ever be; his opponent on the other hand, is getting cold feet.
 
“I hope I can win this…” Mokuba muttered under his breath, glancing at his rather hastily made deck.
 
“I'll go when you go.” Evan said, smiling at his bushy-haired opponent, his deck in place.
 
“Ok, Im ready…” Mokuba breathed, glancing over at his brother at his side. He then drew his hand.
 
(From left to right: Forgiving Maiden, Mad Dog of Darkness, (A/n: Sorry Joey, but that's its name) Cyber-Stein, Graceful Charity and Luster Dragon#2)
 
*Animasters*
 
Jake: *Mutters* Go get'em, bro.
 
Drake: Jake, are you sure you want your brother to go through with this?
 
Jake: What's wrong? Let kids be kids and let them do what they please.
 
Drake: Hai.
 
*Duel*
 
Mokie (I just like to use his nickname!): *Draws* I place a facedown monster and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* I place a reverse card and I summon Fairy Dragon (1100/1200) in attack position. Attack!
 
Mokie: Flip Forgiving Maiden (850/2000)! Recoil damage 900 LP!
 
Evan: (LP: 7100) *Pouts* okay, end turn.
 
Mokie: *Draws* I activate `Graceful Charity!' *Draws three then discards two* Then, I summon Archfiend Soldier (1900/1500)! Attack!
 
Evan: I activate my trap, Shadow Spell! Immobilize Archfiend and lower its attack points by 700 (1200/1500)!
 
Mokie: *Pouts* set a reverse card and end turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* Okay, I activate `Polymerization'! Come, Kaiser Dragon (2300/2000)! Attack!
 
Mokie: No! Activate Spellbinding Circle! Immobilize Kaiser Dragon!
 
Seto: Mokuba, where did you get Spellbinding Circle??
 
Mokie: Umm… Yugi let me borrow it…
 
Seto: I see… *Glares at Yugi*
 
Evan: *Sticks tongue out in disgust* Nuts! One reverse card and end turn.
 
Mokie: Whatever! *Draws* Summon Mad Dog of Darkness (1900/1400)!
 
Joey: *Out loud* I expected that from Kaiba, but not from you, Mokuba!!
 
Mokie: Well, excuse me if it has a high attack! I equip my Dark Dog with `Axe of Despair'! (2900/1400) Attack Kaiser Dragon!
 
Evan: Activate `Enchanted Javelin'! Gain 2900 LP before the attack! * LP becomes 10,000 but then it's lowered to 9400*
 
*Team YGO*
 
Tea: They're just exchanging blows.
 
Joey: *Muttering something about brothers and dogs* (<<There you go Sakota, your revenge on Joey!)
 
Yugi: I think this is going to take awhile…
 
*Animasters*
 
Jett: *Snoring* ZZZzzzZZZzzz…
 
Midori: *Whacks Jett on head* How rude!!!
 
Jett: @_@ I was up investigating, give me a break!!!
 
Drake: *Stifling a laugh*
 
Jett: you're the one to talk, Sir snore-a-lot!!
 
Drake: You try sleeping in a cramped crystal!!
 
Jake: -_-0 This is definitely the stupidest argument I've ever heard…
 
*Duel*
 
Evan: *Draws* I set a defense monster and two reverse cards and end my turn.
 
Mokie: *Draws* Dark Dog, attack!
 
Evan: Activate `Sakuretsu Armor'! Destroy Dark Dog!
 
*Mad Dog of Darkness is destroyed*
 
Mokie: Nuts! Set a defense monster and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* Flip summon Stealth Bird (700/1700)! Stealth Bird's effect activated! Inflict 1000 Direct LP damage to the opponent!
 
Mokie: (LP: 7000) Fudge!
 
*YGO*
 
Joey: *Drooling*
 
Yugi: *Out loud* Stop saying foods or Joey's going to flood the place with drool!!!
 
All girls in the room and the pre-teens: Eeeeewwwwwww!!
 
Evan: Anyway, I discard my Thunder Dragon (1600/1500) to the graveyard to call on it's relatives! Then, I sacrifice my Stealth Bird for one of the Thunder Dragons! Attack!
 
Mokie: Flip summon Gravekeeper's Guard (1000/1900)! Return Thunder Dragon to Evan's hand!
 
*Thunder Dragon is replaced in the deck*
 
Evan: This is getting redundant…
 
Mokie: Yeah…
 
Evan: what do you say to: `No more traps and spells, just all out attack?'
 
Mokie: *Glances at the cards in hand* Okay!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
 
That's all I can think of! Anyway, it's hard to think of Mokie's deck from scratch! I'll see you for the ending to this single match duel and here's a preview! The next one is a tag-team!!! C'ya and review!!!