Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ Lord Dragon, Envoy of Destiny!!!!!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO. But I do owe you all a MAJOR APOLOGY!!!!!!!
 
I'm SOOOOOOO sorry I wasn't updating this. I got tons of ideas, but none for this story, I'm SOOOOOO sorry, but here's the long overdue fic update!!!!
 
And Neil, I know you're ticked that I haven't updated. I feel guilty because I have a classmate named Neil. I hear his name and I remember how you're waiting. And again, I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS OSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRRRRRYYYY!!!!!!!!
 
&&&&&&&&&& (Duel Info) &&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Mokuba: *Five cards in hand*
 
7000 LP, Gravekeeper's guard (1000/1900) in defense mode
 
Evan: *Two cards in hand*
 
9100 LP, No monsters, a single reverse card
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (On with the fic!) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Evan: End turn.
 
Mokuba: *about to draw*
 
Evan: Activate Ultimate Offering!
 
Mokuba: *Draws* *Glances over to Seto*
 
Seto: *Shakes head*
 
Mokuba: Set a monster and end turn.
 
Evan: *Draws* I activate `Mountain'!
 
Mokuba: I thought you said no trap or magic cards!!
 
Evan: I did. But I didn't mean completely. I meant the ones that destroy monsters.
 
Mokuba: Oh, okay.
 
Evan: Anyway, I summon Gray Wing (1300/700) Discard a monster from my hand and command it to attack that facedown card!!
 
Mokuba: Flip summon Ceremonial Bell (0/1850)! Repel damage 550 points!
 
Evan: (LP: 8850) Because of Ceremonial Bell's effect, I have to show you my hand. *shows Thunder Dragon (1600/1500)*
 
Mokuba: I already knew that. So no twin thunder dragon?
 
Evan: *Shakes head* end turn.
 
Seto: *Thinking* `Why won't he use the twin thunder dragon? That's the easiest fusion to summon in his deck. Perhaps maybe he's waiting for something bigger…'
 
Mokuba: *Draws* Here. *Shows hand: Mechanical chaser (1850/800), Archfiend Soldier (1900/1500), X-head Cannon (1800/1500), Wall of Illusion (1000/1850), Dark Blade (1800/1500) and Pitch-dark Dragon (900/600)*
 
Evan: *nods*
 
Mokuba: I summon Dark Blade and use it to attack Gray Wing!
 
Evan: (LP: 8050) Kay. *Draws `The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave (1300/2000)'* I set a monster in defense mode and end my turn.
 
Mokuba: *Draws Fairy Meteor Crush* I summon Pitch-dark Dragon and union merge it with Dark Blade (2200/1900)! Attack the facedown card!
 
Evan: (7850) *TDDITC is destroyed* *Draws White Dragon Ritual* Drat! End turn…
 
Mokuba: *Draws Y-Dragon Head* I summon X-Head Cannon and command both monsters to attack!
 
Evan: (LP: 3850) *Draws card* *slowly peeks at card* YEAH!!!!! I activate White Dragon Ritual!!! Come, Paladin of White Dragon! (1900/1200) Activate Paladin's effect to special summon my Blue Eyes!
 
Mokuba: *Gulp!*
 
Evan: End turn.
 
Seto: *thinking* `This isn't looking too good…'
 
*Animasters*
 
Jake: *in deep thought* Hmm…
 
Drake: Jake…?
 
Jake: …
 
Drake: *Waves hand in front of Jake's face* Jake?
 
Jake: Eh?
 
Drake: What's going on???
 
Jake: Sorry. Just thinking…
 
Drake: I was worried.
 
Jake: Sorry, but thanks for not probing my head.
 
Drake: welcome.
 
*duel*
 
Mokuba: *draws a spell card* *peeks* Yea! Go `Swords of Revealing Light'!
 
Evan: *nods* just you wait…
 
Mokuba: …end turn…*gulp!*
 
Evan: *Draws `Wingbeat of Giant Dragon'* Pass…
 
(2 turns left)
 
Mokuba: *Draws `pot of greed'* I activate pot of greed to draw two more cards. *draws a Hyozanryu (2100/2800) and a trap card* Set the trap card and sacrifice my monsters for a defense monster and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws his Red Eyes* I pass again.
 
(1 turn left)
 
Mokuba: *Draws another Hyozanryu* I activate a continuous trap, `Robbin' Goblin' and end my turn.
 
Evan: *Draws a Magic card* *peeks* *Smirks* I set a facedown card and end my turn.
 
(`Swords of Revealing Light' is destroyed)
 
Mokuba: *Draws a magic card* I set two facedown cards and activate `Card Destruction!'
 
*Both players discard their hands and draw new cards* [I'm not going to list them, coz they're not important]
 
Mokuba: And then, I activate a magic card, `Fissure'! Destroy Blue Eyes!
 
Evan: *Gulp!*
 
Mokuba: End turn.
 
Evan: *draws a trap card* I set a reverse card and end my turn.
 
Mokuba: *Draws* I activate Monster Reborn! Revive my Hyozanryu!
 
Seto: *shakes head while smiling* well done.
 
Mokuba: Hyozanryus, direct attack!
 
Evan: I activate my trap card, `Draconic Sanctuary'! (Made up) Negate all attacks made by dragons!
 
Mokuba: *pouts* End turn.
 
Evan: *draws* I activate a magic card, `Allegiance of the Dragon'! (Made up)
 
Mokuba: What does that do?
 
Evan: If Blue eyes and Red Eyes are in the graveyard, I remove them from play to special summon this monster in facedown defense. Anyway, I end my turn.
 
Mokuba: *draws* Heh, Hyozanryus, attack!
 
Evan: *really big smirk* I flip summon `Lord Dragon, Envoy of Destiny' (5000/3500)! (Made up) Negate the attack and remove all the dragons in his deck and in play for 2500 of my LP! (1350)
 
Mokuba: *Both of his Hyozanryus are destroyed* Oh no… *has about 15 cards in his deck*
 
Evan: And, I activate three magic cards in succession. `Dragon's Wrath'! (Made up) Direct 3000 Damage to his LP!
 
Mokuba: (LP: 4000) Eep!
 
Evan: And, I activate Megamorph! Equip to Lord Dragon! (10,000/7000) ATTACK!!!!
 
Mokuba: Flip a trap card, `Mirror Reflection' (Made up)! Reduce the damage by half and redirect the other half onto the attacker!
 
*Both LP counters end up 0*
 
*After the dust clears…*
 
Evan ran to Mokuba and heartily slapped him on the back. “Man that was awesome!!!” He exclaimed.
 
After recovering from the slap, Mokuba smirked. “Yeah, it was cool, I thought I wasn't gonna make it!”
 
“Yeah, that was the first time my Lord Dragon failed me.” Evan mused. “Oh well, that was wwwaaayyyyy worth it! Gimme five, buddy!”
 
The Two pre-teens high-fived each other and walked off to the kitchen, hands over the other's shoulders. “If you guys need us, we'll be in the kitchen, pigging out on ice cream!!” Evan called back. “Sayonara, nii-sama!” Mokuba called out as he was half-carried to the kitchen.
 
Seto sweat dropped and Jake face faulted. “Midori!” Jake called. “Already on it!” Midori called back in reply, running off.
 
Jake came up to Seto and said, “I guess dueling mastery is in the blood after all.”
 
Seto nodded slowly. “I guess so…Sonja tells me you also have 3 Blue Eyes…Care to explain why?”
 
Jake faltered. “So she told you…well, I had this coming to me. Come on, I'm not gonna leak it out here.”
 
He led Seto out of the Dueling room and out to the hall, where he led him to a room with a room with a purple and gold star emblazoned on it. He opened the door and led Seto inside.
 
“You see… it all started when a plane I was taking got hijacked and I landed on an island own by a weird white-haired guy by the name of Pegasus…”
 
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
 
Don't worry, I'm got more ideas, just have to do homework first!!!!!