Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Pearls ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Squee! My very first Setox Yami fic! ^.^ “String of Pearls” doesn't count cuz that's a pwp (For those of you interested, it's on mediaminer.org, under my pen name sadistic_siren)
Heh, I've been really into uke-Yami lately, mainly Bakura x Yami, but I've been getting into Seto x Yami just recently.
PAIRING: Seto x Yami

WARNINGS: Yaoi (boi x boi), violence, language,
implied rape (the actual rape does not occur/ is described taking place)

SUMMARY: Seto Kaiba had it all; he was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and had the world's most gorgeous boyfriend. Then, a jealous rival of his, out for revenge on Kaiba Corp., stole Seto's most precious treasure- Yami- and violated him. Now, Seto's out for revenge
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is just the prologue and sets up the background information-Seto and Yami dating, getting engaged, etc, but chapter one shall start the actual story.
&&&&&&&&&

TEARS OF PEARLS
~prologue~
If anyone had told Seto Kaiba, owner and head CEO of Kaiba Corp, the world's leading designer and distrubutor of video games and computers, leading the world with the latest technology, that he would kill for love, the twenty one year old billionaire would have coldly laughed his ass off.

But Yami was no ordinary boy. Yeah, that's what they all say, and as the world's most handsome bachelor, Seto was no stranger to sex and shallow relationships which he'd broken off without a second thought when a particular business investment demanded more time, or the media started trying to get a little too close and personal with his private life. It all meant nothin
g, was all meant to shield Yami.

He'd been dating Yami for three years, ever since he was a senior, and Yami a sophmore at the private school they'd attended.
Infact, just before all of the problems started, Seto had proposed and they'd become engaged. Yami had been surprised, for they hardly ever saw one another; he was in his last year of high school, and Seto with his work, but the eighteen year old accepted, and the wedding date set for a month after his graduation.

They'd done a good job of keeping their relationship away from media ears, not only for Seto's sake, but Yami's as well. Yami and his little brother, Yugi, were famous in their own right; they were the sons of an international supermodel, Mai. To protect the boys from the limelight and give them a more "normal" childhood, she had sent them to live with their deceased father's father, who was a humble, retired archaeologist living in the quiet, prosperous suburbs of Domino, in a house Mai paid for along with the boys' very expensive boarding school.

Given Seto's high profile life, and Mai trying to keep the boys from that, Yami and Seto should never have dated, let alone plan to marry. Seto was an
extraordinary genius, a computer wiz, and a cold hearted, shrewd, arrogant bastard who got a maniacal power kick out of causing rival companies to go bankrupt, like he'd recently done to Best Buy.

And Yami, he was the complete opposite of his shy, sweet, rule-abiding little brother. Yami, like Yugi, was excessively thin, hardly ever ate, and avoided fattening or greasy foods like the plague. Yami was also confident, outgoing, liked to play acoustic guitar, knew
allot of magic tricks, and had an interest in ancient Egypt, King Tut in particular. While he knew how to toe the line, he'd been in detention more than once. And, unknown to his family, who tried to make a proper little "lady" out of him, he had his name in hieroglyphs tattooed on his lower back, and his belly button pierced. He used to have his upper ear pierced, but when Grandpa saw it, he spanked Yami, grounded him for a month, and made him take it out.

Seto loved Yami for that bad streak which others tried to suppress, to make Yami
better behaved like Yugi, and Yami loved Seto for accepting him as he was. The sex wasn't bad, either. Hell, it was fucking awesome. And their relationship worked for three years, until something leaked. One of Kaiba's rivals, of whom he had many, found out about him and Yami, and took the beautiful, delicate boned boy away.

Money is power; money makes things, even miracles, happen, and Seto had plenty of it. Soon as he'd gotten the ransom note, which promised to return Yami's dead, violated body back to him in pieces, Seto had tapped his resourced. He'd quickly found who had Yami, and where his love was. But he had been too late, the damage had been done, and Yami had nearly died in Seto's arms while Gonzoro had gotten away.