Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tell him ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tell him
By Viridian Magpie
 
Disclaimer: I do not own YGO.
 
 
Drabble I
 
He sits on the window sill in my room, gaze set on something far in the distance… far in the distant past perhaps. It wouldn't surprise me. Since seeing the stone slab and learning bits and pieces about himself, he has spent more and more time in quiet contemplation.
 
I'd call it an obsession, but then again I guess it could be considered normal. I think I'd act the same had I lost my memories and my sense of just what make me… me Every scrap, every tiny, little piece of information would be precious to me. I'd cling to these pieces. I would not ever let go of them.
 
 
Drabble II
 
When Noa in a fit of childish anger turned our friends into statues and they stood, unmoving, I was thinking that Yami fit right in. It's his poise. He could be standing in a hurricane, winds blowing and they would do no more than ruffle his hair - if that.
 
He's always so calm when I would tremble; confident when I would shuffle my feet; and strong when I would start and back way (flee).
 
Yes, he is passionate and he feels as strongly as I do. I'm sure of it. But he controls himself. He doesn't ever let himself go.
 
 
 
Drabble III
 
They say that we are two halves of one soul; that one is light and the other is dark and that we're so very different. Opposites attract. Maybe. But birds of a feather stick together, as well, and really we're not so very different.
 
There is our love of games in general and duelling in particular, our appearance, our desire to help the underdog (even if the underdog is usually me, our friends: ours.
 
But my other half: mine. He is mine and I'll stay by his side, I'll keep him by mine. I'm not going to let him go.