Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity ❯ Here Come Some New Guys ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pilae: Hey, peoples, and welcome back to the Demon's Den. While Kat's working on summoning our torture machine, I mean, friend, I have a few announcements:

First of all, I FINALLY OWN YGO!!!!!!!!! *sniff* I wish. Last time I claimed I owned something, crazy people came after me with a straitjacket. So, disclaimer still stands: Me no own. Yet. You heard me, YET. I will though!

Pyros: Of course you will, love.

Pilae Shut up. Anyways... let me continue.

Next, I am still asking for suggestions for character deaths and/or plot twists. Also, I am still allowing people to join with us on our mission to drive the entire YGO cast insane. Or, in Marik and Malik's cases, more insane.

Email these to me at: pilaef@aol.com.

Pyros: Warnings: Téa, Tristan, Mai, Serenity, and (maybe) Duke bashing, even though the cousins actually kinda like Duke `cause he acts like a funny dork by stating the obvious half the time. Marik and Malik may make an appearance. *receives stares from readers* What? Don't look at me like that. Those two are a warning on their own.

Also: If you're too blind to have noticed, there is big time OOC-ness in here. Expect just about everyone to be OOC.

Kat: *still working on summoning*

Pilae: There is something else, but I forgot. Pyros, hun, do you remember?

Pyros: Unfortunately. Do not expect updates from us during July and August. We will be out of town and near no computers in July, and then school starts in August and she has several people to kill, er, talk to.

Pilae: *hugging her Bakura plushie* I think that's it...

Hao & Yoh: *come running in* Are we late?

Pilae: What are you two doing here?!? You're in `Loving Myself'!!!

Hao: I told you we should've turned right! But nooo, you had to go straight!

Yoh: Why are you blaming me?

Hao: `Cause you're the one who was driving!!

Yoh: ...So?

Hao: *rolls eyes* That's it, gimme the keys. *swipes car keys from Yoh*

Yoh: Hey, I wanna drive!

Hao: Not until you learn to follow directions!

Pilae: GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

Hao & Yoh: Yes'm. *both leave quickly*

Pilae: *breathing angrily* I'm okay...I think...

Pyros: ...

Pilae: I'm better. Any questions?

Pyros: Why are you plugging for a fic you haven't even started yet?

Pilae: I just want people to know that I DO have a SK fic coming out sometime in September. I hope.

Pyros: ...

Pilae: On with the fic! ^_^

Pyros: -_-;

Kat: *not paying attention* ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pilae: *watching Kat* How much longer d'you think it'll take, Bakura?

Bakura: *shakes head* How am I s'posed ta know? I've never even heard of a summoning, much less seen or performed one.

~meanwhile~

Tsunami: *ear against the door* I think Kat's performing a summoning!

FB-chan: *is now holding Hao plushie instead of Lyserg plushie* Oh, really? Who are they calling upon?

Tsunami: I don't know! I can't hear them very well! *goes back to trying to listen*

~back to the yamis~

Pilae: *listening to the conversation outside her door* *whispers* I think they're trying to figure out what we're doing.

Bakura: *sitting on the bed drinking sake* *also whispers* Don't let them know we're listening.

Pilae: Bakura, you listen while I help Kat. *moves toward her cousin*

Bakura: Weren't you just asking questions about summonings? *heads for the door*

Pilae: *shrugs and sits across from Kat* Every summoning is different. *closes eyes and joins the summoning*

Bakura: *sweatdrops and listens to the hikaris*

~on the `other side'~

Ryou: *looks at the previous line* The `other side'? What other side?

FB-chan: *rolls eyes* Us. The good guys; the innocent, sweet ones; the other side of the door. Get it?

Ryou: Kinda. *goes back to reading his book*

Tsunami: How can you read at a time like this?!?

Ryou: It's easy. I pick up a book, open it, and look at the words. *turns the page*

Tsunami: *sweatdrops and goes back to listening to the yamis*

FB-chan: *goes to her Hao shrine across the hall*

[NOTE: hikaris have the rooms across from their yamis, mates have the rooms behind their mates]

~with the evil people~ (hey, that kinda rhymes!)

Cousins: *still working on summoning the Yugi from `20 Annoying Things'*

Bakura: *leaning against the door drinking sake and listening to the hikaris* I'm bored.

Pilae: *in monotone* Then think of a way to kill Serenity, Duke, and Tristan.

Kat: *also in monotone* Good idea. Work on that, Baku-chan.

Yamis: *suddenly hear pounding on the door*

Voice: Let me in!

Bakura: Who's me?

Pilae: Must be Nasumi. She's Tatsuki's yami.

Bakura: Who the hell are they?

Pilae: Some of the people I let join the fic.

Bakura: *sweatdrops before quickly opening the door, grabbing Nasumi and pulling her into the room, then slamming and locking the door before the hikaris can enter*

Nasumi: Who are you?

Bakura: Well, we're the yamis.

Nasumi: ...Names, smart ass.

Bakura: *eyes narrow* *snarls* I'm Bakura. The two insane demons over there are Pilae and Kat. Who're you?

Nasumi: *also snarling* Nasumi. What's it to you?

Bakura and Nasumi: *glare at each other*

Pilae: *in monotone* We're all on the same side, so both of you chill and work together or I'll kill you both.

Bakura: *jaw drops*

Pilae: *still in monotone* Yes, even you, Bakura. You may be a bishie, but that won't stop me from killing you.

~other side~

Tsunami: *now holding Inu Yasha plushie* Who're you and why are you here?

Tatsuki: I'm Tatsuki. Pilae put me in the fic. I guess I'm siding with y'all since my yami, Nasumi, is in there with them.

Tsunami: *doesn't believe a word*

Pilae: *suddenly pops in* It's true. *leaves*

FB-chan: *still holding Hao plushie* Could this thing possibly get any crazier?

Marik: Coming through! *runs by and pounds on door* Let me in, tomb robber!

Bakura: Who's me?

Kat: *in monotone* Oh, for the love of Ra, not this again. Bakura, it's Marik. Let him in.

Bakura: Okay. *opens door and yanks Marik in before closing and locking it once more*

Marik: Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?

Bakura: *tosses him a bottle of sake* Those two are summoning someone to torture and kill Téa.

Marik: Thanks for the sake. *drinks it*

~meanwhile~

Malik: *walks up calmly (strange. something's gotta be up...)* Sorry I'm late. Slept in.

Ryou: *looks at watch* It's 4:38 pm. [AN: I say it's 4:38 `cause that's when I wrote this part, so it's 4:38 in the fic.] How'd you sleep in that late?

Malik: Um...

Ryou: *suddenly blushes (so kawaii! *hugging Ryou plushie tightly*)* Never mind...

Tsunami: I think he just figured it out. ^_^

Malik: Yup. *still a little flushed*

~ANYways...~

Nasumi: Who're you?

Marik: Marik.

Nasumi: ...Okay... *grabs a bottle of sake*

Bakura: *drinks his sake*

Marik: *drinking his sake* So, sup?

Bakura: You already asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Pilae: Sorry it's so short. I just couldn't think of anything else to write. I've had writer's block for a while. *hears horror music playing in the background and glares at Pyros* Will you stop that?

Pyros: *grinning sheepishly* Sorry love. *takes record off the record player* Couldn't help myself.

Pilae: *glaring darkly* Yeah, I'll bet. ANYways, time to thank reviewers.

Kat Mao: Thanks for helping me, cuz. I really need you and FB-chan to keep me grounded, so thanks. I hope you liked this chapter.

Tatsuki: I hope you liked this chapter. I couldn't really think of many lines for you or Nasumi. Sorry. Tell me if you two were OOC and if there's anything to make y'all seem in character in future chappies.

Tsunami Star: Thanks a lot, Tsunami-chan. Keep reviewing my fics!

Pilae: Well, that's all, I guess.

Kat: Is not! Read my fic `The Insane Talk Show'! It's under kat_mao. Sorry I plugged for my fic, Pilae, but I wanted to make sure it got in here.

Pilae: S'okay. I was going to tell them anyways. Well, R&R! Oh, and remember, I will not be updating in July or August. I WILL NOT BE HERE SO DO NOT EXPECT UPDATES! Ja ne. R&R!