Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity ❯ The Plot Begins ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kat: *is currently hiding in her room* I'm supposed to welcome y'all back, so hey. The disclaimer is in chapter one, along with warnings and ratings. If you weren't here last time, my hikari and my cousin's hikari showed up and tried to kill us. In the end, Pilae and Bakura had to go buy more sugar `cause we were running out. They should be back soon though, so no worries.

Tsunami: *pounding on the door* Kat Mao! Open this door NOW! Or you are one dead yami!

Kat: So? I'm still a cat demon!

Tsunami: You'll be a wet cat demon! Or did you forget I'm a water mage?

Kat: Shit. Hurry up, you two!

~meanwhile~

Pilae: *standing by her Harley arguing with Bakura* I told you we should have turned south!

Bakura: *has a road map spread on the seat of his Harley* Well, the north looked so desolate (hey, I used a big word! won't Ryou be proud!) and inviting! So I don't see how we're off course.

Pilae: *rolls eyes* WE'RE IN CANADA! I TOLD YOU WE WERE ONLY GOING TO BUY ALL THE SUGAR IN THE COUNTRY!WE DON'T LIVE IN CANADA, WE LIVE IN THE U.S., YOU BAKA!

Bakura: Well, excuse me for taking a detour!

Pilae: See if I ever take you sugar shopping again. Let's go. I'm leading this time. *hops on Harley and leaves*

Bakura: *follows on his Harley after stuffing the map in a bag of sugar* You said I could lead!

Pilae: You took us to Canada! The Demon's Den is in Florida!

Bakura: So?

~several hours later, after many, MANY arguments~

Pilae: We're back!

Ryou: *looks up from the book, the HUGE book from chapter 2* So soon?

Kat: *dashes out of her room, knocking down her hikari (still pounding on door), and runs by, grabbing some sugar)* Finally! *eats some*

Pilae: *dumps some in FB-chan's mouth, then eats some herself and runs from her now sugar high hikari*

FB-chan: GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!! *still somehow holding her Lyserg plushie*

Tsunami: *has now recovered and returned to chasing a sugar high cat demon* Kat! Get back here! *to someone up above* Why, Ra, why? Why did they have to return with sugar? WHY?!?!?

Ra: Because Kat is my evil twin's ruler and unfortunately, I have to do as she says. That's why. *leaves*

Tsunami: *sweatdrops*

Pilae: *easily outrunning her hikari* This is fun, but we need to plot Téa's demise! (hey, another big word! FB-chan would be proud if she weren't trying to kill me!) *runs to her room and locks the door*

Kat: *also runs to her room and locks the door, then goes to Pilae's room (the yamis'(Bakura, Pilae, Kat) rooms connect)*

Bakura: *casually goes to his room and locks the door, then joins the two cat demons* What do we do now? *flops down on bed*

Kat: Yeah. What to do...? *sits down next to large pile of old rusty weapons* Hey, where'd you get these?

Pilae: *digging around in closet, which also contains kitchen* The weapons? From people who didn't know that if they just clean `em up a bit, they can still be used. *comes into the room with several cases* Who wants sake?

Kat: ME!!!! *swipes three cases*

Bakura: Me too. *takes three cases*

Pilae: Guess that leaves me with three cases. Now, how `bout pocky? *keeps several boxes and passes the rest around*

Kat: YAY!!!! Oh, hey. Does Pyros know you swiped his sake again?

Pilae: Does Jou know you took his pocky again?

Bakura: *drinking his sake* Let me guess. No and no?

Both cousins: Yup.

Tsunami: They locked themselves in.

FB-chan: How are we supposed to get them out?

Ryou: Leave them be. As long as they're deciding on ways to get rid Téa who cares what they're doing?

FB-chan: *stares at fellow gentle hikari* O.O If you can say that, then I don't even want to know what the hell you're on.

Tsunami: *also staring at the gentle boy* You've GOT to be on something for you to say something like that.

Ryou: *sweatdrops* Why does everyone also assume that the hikari is sweet and innocent?

The 3 yamis: *listening from other side of the door* BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!

FB-chan: *standing right by the door* ...Ow. That hurt. @_@ (AN: I love these faces. they look funny)

Pyros: *heading up the stairs* I'm gonna go get a bottle of sake. You want one?

Jou: Sure.

Seto: I told you alcohol was bad for you.

Jou: Who said I listen you?

Seto: *eyes narrow and they fight AGAIN*

Pyros: This is gonna take a while... *goes to his room and into his closet, which somehow links to Pilae's closet* Hey, what the... *pounds on the door dividing his closet from Pilae's* PILAE!!!!! DID YOU TAKE MY SAKE AGAIN????

Pilae: Whoops. He just found out. Good thing I locked that door, huh?

Kat: Yup. So, how are we gonna kill Téa?

Pilae: Dunno. Any ideas, Baku-chan?

Bakura: Nope. But let's read `20 Annoying Things'. (Rainyday. At least, I THINK that's who wrote it...) I remember something about Yugi coming up with loads of ways to torture her.

Kat: I've got an even BETTER idea! Let's summon the Yugi from `20 Annoying Ways'and get HIM to do this!

Pilae: That way, we can focus on Duke, Tristan, and Serenity! Right?

Kat: Yup! ^_^

Bakura: Good idea!

Both cousins: *start a summoning ritual (will take a while)*

Tsunami: *ear to the door, trying to hear what's going on* Um, I think they're summoning someone to torture Téa.

Ryou: And that's...a bad thing?

Tsunami: Who knows who they could be summoning?!?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Pilae: Well, I
'm gonna stop right there. Let the hikaris wonder what's going on. ^_^ But, in the meantime, I'm gonna thank my reviewers!

1. Kat Mao: Thanks for the review, cuz. And the sake you wanted added is in here, and the beginning of Téa's demise is at hand! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* Um, yes...

Okay, people. Give me ideas for Serenity's, or Duke's or Tristan's, deaths. I've got writer's block (evil, evil, curse!!!!), so I need some help.

Email ideas to: pilaef@aol.com. Here's some things that MUST be included:

1. the character the death is for

2. it MUST be a `mysterious'*cough* yeah right *cough* death

3. tell me who kills them

4. tell me the realm (ex: hell, heaven, purgatory, etc.)

Also, if you want to be included in the insanity, email me at the above address. Include:

1. name (DUH!!!!!!!!)

2. appearance (so I can add you to other stories, with your permission of course)

3. weapons

4. species (example: human, demon (type), miko)

5. powers (if you are demon or miko)

6. side (yamis, hikaris, or other)

7. name of your yami or hikari (if it applies)

8. email (so I can email you if needed)

Well, I think that's it, so later!

Ja ne!

~Pilae Flamesinger~

Love ya! Oh, and remember, flames will be used to burn Téa, so feel free to send them. Now go, shoo. Review! (hey, I rhymed! Aqua's gonna be so proud! And Ruby too, I guess) *points to the `write review'link*

~Kat Mao~