Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity ❯ Plotting Character Death ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pilae: *holding her Bakura and Ryou plushies* Hello, everybody, and welcome back to the Demon's Den! How are y'all tonight?

Pyros: I don't know about you, but I feel like crap after that fight with Kat.

Kat: Heheheh. Shouldn't've tried to get her to stick me in a cage. Hey, I've got an idea.

Pyros: *wary* What?

Kat: Hows about we stick with our bet, but add five bucks every time the other gets the cage.

Pyros: *shrugs* Sure. Why not? *they shake on it*

Pilae: *watches* Okay, now that THAT'S settled... *glares at the two for making bets without including her* Let's get on with this interview. Pyros, be a dear and do the disclaimer.

Pyros: Why do I have to?

Pilae: Because I said so. Besides, do you REALLY wanna sleep on the couch?

Pyros: Inu shojo.

Pilae: What was that?

Pyros: Nothing, hun. For the disclaimer, rating, warning, and everything else, see chapter one. Now, IF you don't mind, I'm outta here. *walks off, muttering something about evil cats*

Kat: Now that he's done bitching, let's get on with this.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everybody: *walks in and sits down, even whiter than they were last time*

Pilae: Konban wa, everyone! ^_^ How are you? *still holding Ryou and Bakura plushies*

Everybody: *mumbled reply*

Pilae: What was that?

Everybody: Fine...

Pilae: Goody! ^_^ I just love it when people are feeling great!

Everybody: ...

Pilae: *muttering to self* Now, just a quick drink before we get started... *drinks from flask of blood*

Bakura: *staring at flask longingly*

Ryou:*notices and swats him* I thought I cured you of that! Just because I let you bite me and then clean the wound with your tongue does NOT mean you can have any blood!

Bakura: Just this once, please! I swear this is the last time!

Ryou: That's what you said last time! No means no, Bakura!

Pilae: While they argue... *puts flask away* Let's get started! So...Kaiba, why do you like Jou so much, hmmm?

Kaiba: Well, I, um, uh...

Jou: I just happen ta wanna know too, Set.

Kaiba: *blushing and stammering*

Jou: Hows about he just shows me in private, hmm?

Kat: NO!

Everybody: *stare at her*

Kat: JOU IS MINE! I WILL NOT ALLOW KAIBA TO TAKE HIM FROM ME! HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT QUESTION OF HIM, PILAE! KAIBA'S ONLY IN IT FOR SEX! I HAPPEN TO LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT SWEET LITTLE PUPPY!

Kaiba: *thoroughly pissed* SHUT UP, INU SHOJO!

Kat: HOW DARE YOU, YOU JACKASS!

Kaiba: YOU ONLY FEEL LUST FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MUTT! I, ON THE OTHER HAND, LOVE HIM WITH MY ENTIRE HEART! YOU WILLNOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! THIS DOG BELONGS ONLY TO HIS MASTER, AND THAT'S ME!

Jou: Now wait a minute...

Kaiba: *still ranting*

Kat: *too busy trying to kill Kaiba to notice Ryou, Pyros, Yugi, and Jou trying to pull the two apart while Bakura and Pilae watch in amusement*

Pyros: *helps Yugi pull Kat away from the CEO*

Jou & Ryou: *pulling Kaiba off the obsessive cat demon*

Jou: *whispering in Kaiba's ear* Be calm, dragon. Wait until tonight's interview is over, then I'll make it all up to you. I promise.

Kaiba: *turns and captures Jou's lips with his own* You'd better.

Jou: Don't worry. I will. Besides, if I don't, then the Seto/Jou fans and authoresses will make me make it up to you in their fics, or obsessive Seto/Jou fangirls will get the Jou and Kaiba plushies together.

Kaiba: Sounds like fun. I can't wait.

Jou: Neither can I.

Kaiba & Jou: *grin at the thought*

Kat: *still looking pissed* Let go of me. *jerks away from Yugi and Pyros* Someday, someday soon, Kaiba, you'll get yours... *walks away muttering death threats under her breath*

Pilae: ANYways... Who here would like to see Téa Gardener die?

Everyone except Téa: *raises hand*

Pilae: Excellent. Hey Kat, get your ass out here!

Kat: *pokes head into the room* What?

Pilae: We're deciding the best way to kill Téa.

Kat: *comes in all the way* I wanna help!

Pilae: *chuckles* I thought you would.

FB-chan: *comes running in holding Hao Asakura plushie* MURDER IS BAD! NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S ILLEGAL!!!

Pilae: *to general public* Have y'all met my hikari, Funny Bunny? FB, say hi.

FB-chan: *to everyone* Hi. *to Pilae and Kat* You're not murdering anyone!

Kat: What about Téa? Or is killing her illegal, too?

FB-chan: Oh, well then. That's different. Carry on.

Kat: *goes off with Pilae and Bakura to plot Téa's death*

Tsunami: *comes in holding a Yami plushie* Hold on! Do you remember what happened the LAST time I let you three go off by yourselves?

Kat: This is my hikari, Tsunami Star. Say hello.

Tsunami: Yo. Well? Do you?

Kat: It's that random guy's fault for getting in our way while we robbed that bank. But we didn't know murder was illegal, I swear!

Pilae: It IS a new rule after all. I mean, it's only been around for what, 10,000 years? I'm a 5000 year old assassin who just happens to be a homicidal demon and I'd never heard of that rule until I got thrown in the slammer.

FB-chan and Tsunami: *stare at their yamis*

Pilae: Oh, you mean the OTHER time.

Kat: The one you actually knew about.

Pilae: Forget what we just said.

Tsunami: *eyes narrowed* WHAT other time?

FB-chan: Yes, please enlighten us, dear yamis.

Ryou: *now looking at his yami with narrowed eyes* Well, Bakura?

Bakura: Oh, shit. Let's get outta here! *runs*

Kat: Right behind you! *follows*

Pilae: Wait for me! *swiftly joins them*

Tsunami: Get back here! *begins chasing them*

FB-chan: You've got a LOT of explaining to do! *joins Tsunami*

Ryou: Bakura, get your ass back here! Or there will be very severe consequences! *joins the other two hikaris*

FB-chan: *stares at fellow gentle hikari* He can cuss!

Ryou: *sweatdrops* Well, duh.

Bakura: You wouldn't dare!

Ryou: Would too, now get back here.

Bakura: I hate you now.

Ryou: I know. ^_^

Bakura: *falls to knees* Why Ra, why? Why must you make my loving koi do this to me? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

Ryou: *sitting on random chair and reading*

Bakura: *still trying to figure out what went wrong*

~several hours later~

Bakura: *still ranting*

FB-chan: *still chasing her yami*

Pilae: *still running from her hikari* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsunami: *still running after her yami* GET BACK HERE, KAT MAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat: *still avoiding her angered hikari* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE USED MY FULL NAME!!!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsunami: I WILL IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryou: *looks over the edge of his book* Are you done yet, `Kura?

Bakura: *pauses* No. *goes back to ranting* WHY RA WHY????????? WHY ME???????????

Ryou: *sighs and rolls his eyes* Do you really have to ask?

Bakura: Yes. I pride myself on being ignorant of some things.

Ryou: But why ask such an obvious question?

Bakura: Why must you be so annoying?

Ryou: Because, well... Just because!

Bakura: ...That's a stupid reason.

Ryou: *sticks his tongue out*

Bakura: Real mature. Besides, don't stick your tongue out unless you plan on using it.

Ryou: *blushing slightly* Oh, shove it.

Bakura: *grinning* Where and how hard?

Ryou: Hentai! You're as bad as Miroku!

Bakura: Am not. I don't grope every beautiful person I see.

Ryou: ...

Bakura: Just my lovely hikari.

Ryou: *sarcastically* I couldn't tell.

Bakura: Then you really are a mental blonde.

Ryou: HEY!

Bakura: I going to go watch the female yamis get chased by their hikaris now... *goes off quickly*

Ryou: *sighs and goes back to reading*

FB-chan: *gasping* Too...tired...can't...go on... *passes out* @_@

Pilae: I'm safe! YAY!!!!!!!! Good thing Kat and I carry our source of energy with us at all times! *holds up bag of sugar and eats it*

Kat: *runs by and grabs the bag* I'm going to be needing that. Since your hikari is passed out, you can risk going to your room for more. *eats the sugar*

Pilae: What happened to your sugar?

Kat: *shrugs* Either I ate it all, or Bakura or my hikari got to it. Either way, I'm out, so I have to buy some more.

Pilae: *sweatdrops and stops by Ryou* Well, while Kat's being chased by her hikari, I'm gonna go buy some more sugar.

Bakura: *pops up next to Pilae* Can I come? I seem to have run out...

Ryou: *reading his book and trying not to grin (AN: Wonder why?)

Pilae: Sure. Well, we're off. Take care of ending this, will ya, Ryou-kun?

Ryou: *puts down the book* Sure. See ya later, Pilae-chan, `Kura-kun.

Bakura: Let's make sure we hit every store in the country and buy out all the sugar.

Pilae: *sees her cousin still avoiding her hikari and Bakura looking very pale* Good idea. I think the two of us and my cousin seem to be beginning to suffer from sugar deprivation. Let's go. *hops on her Harley*

Bakura: *follows on his own Harley*

Ryou: *watches them ride off then looks around at the chaos* Well, since I seem to be the only one who is not trying to kill someone, I suppose I'll have to do as Pilae-chan asked. For more insanity, join us next time in the cat demon cousins'wonderful insane interview. Ja ne! *goes back to reading*