Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity ❯ Gomen Guys, But... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pilae: Sorry guys, but this is just a note. I'm not really feeling up to doing an entire chapter right now. I got back from my aunt's funeral a few weeks ago, and I'm still a bit depressed. The stupid bastards are ruling it suicide. It wasn't suicide! She would never take her own life! *runs to her room sobbing*

Pyros: Ember, sweetheart, go keep your Momma company, okay? Don't want her to do anything stupid...again.

Ember: Alright Daddy. *runs after Pilae*

Pyros: Pilae's not going to be updating until she's over her depression. And she's no longer waiting for reviews before she continues. She's going to keep updating and doesn't give a fuck if you want her stop writing.

Kat: My cousin will be updating by late August, though, so no worries. You can expect her to be her usual hyper self by then. Oh, and she is still accepting ideas and allowing people to join the fic.

Email to:

flamesinger@sailormoon.com

for now. Pilae is planning on changing her email, so we'll tell you when that happens, but in the meantime, use her SM address until then. Ja!