Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity ❯ Jou Gets...Well, Read to Find Out ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pyros: *boredly* Hello, everybody, and welcome back to Year of Monkeys, with your hosts, Jounouchi Katsuya and Hiroto Honda.

Kat: *whispers in her cousin's mate's ear*

Pyros: *looks at her* Really?

Kat: *nods*

Pyros: *looks at his notes* *surprised* Whoops. I mean, welcome back to Testing the YGO Cast's Sanity with Pilae Flamesinger, Kat Mao, and me, Pyros Ramsey. We do not, I repeat, DO NOT, own YGO. This is a fic written because of boredom. We are not earning any money from this. The characters are merely used for the cousins to torture and/or for their own entertainment and personal enjoyment.

Kat: Damn straight.

Pilae: *wanders in sleepily* *yawns* Pyros, how many times do I have to tell you and Kat to stay the hell away from my computer?

Pyros: Morning, love.

Pilae: *grabs a bottle of sake and flops down on the couch* Don't you `morning, love' me.

Kat: *chuckles*

Pilae: *glares*

Kat: *gulps*

Pilae: That's better. *drinks some sake* Right. Now, as Pyros said earlier, welcome back. I do hope everyone is having a good summer. If you're not, then...um...oh well.

Pyros: Anyways, since Bakura's birthday party is now over, we have nothing to do, so, um... *looks at Pilae* What were we gonna do?

Pilae: *shrugs* Don't look at me. *drinks her sake*

Pyros: Kat?

Kat: How the hell should I know?

Pilae: Oh, oh, oh! Kat and I saw the YGO! Movie, and I've been reading spoilers and stuff for it before we saw it, and in the spoilers, there was the Dark Magician, and the only word good enough for that pic is BISHIE!!!!!!! cuz he's, like, super damn hot, and, and, and...

Pyros: Hey!

Pilae: Don't worry love, you're still fuckin' hot.

Pyros: Yay! I'm loved!

Kat: *rolls eyes* Yeah, right. Whatever.

*suddenly we hear a scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *and Jou comes running in*

Pilae: What's wrong with you?

Jou: HE'S DEAD AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT! HE'S DEAD, HE'S DEAD, HE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Pilae: *looks at Kat* What's he talking about?

Kat: *shrugs and looks innocent* I dunno...

Pilae: *eyes narrow* Kat... tell me.

Kat: >_> Tell you what?

*a knock at the door*

Pilae: *opens the door* What?

Some dude dressed in white: *walks in* I regret to inform you that Mr. Seto Kaiba has been admitted at an asylum far, far away from here. He will be spending time in a nice padded cell talking to the voices in his head. Oh, and he said to give a Mr. Jounouchi Katsuya this message. `I hate you and never want to see you again, you worthless mutt. And all that time I was screwing your brains out? I was also sleeping with Tristan, Téa, Duke, Mai, and Serenity. *smirk* Thanks for the sex.' *leaves*

Pilae: *closes door* Okay... That was strange. A little too much info for me, but I guess that's the way things are.

Pyros: Yeah.

Kat: *trying to comfort Jou* Come with me. *leads Jou to her room*

Pilae: Ignore the screams coming from in there please.

*cries are heard from Kat's room*

Pyros: Sounds like both of them are having a bit of fun.

~3 hours later~

*Kat and Jou stumble into living room*

Pyros: Jou, what's that on your neck?

Pilae: What, you don't recognize it? Kat's marked Jou as her mate. Kat has a mark on her neck too.

Kat: *happily* Yup. We are now officially mated.

Pilae: Congrats. This calls for a party! *goes to the window and calls everybody*

Kat: *grabs sake, candy, pizza, sugar, and anything else edible*

Everyone else: *walks into the living room*

Kat: *passes out sake*

Tsunami: Congrats, yami!

Kat: Thank you, thank you. *enjoying the attention*

Jou: *slightly embarrassed* Um, yeah, thanks.

Ryou: Aw, come on. Don't be shy. It's not good for you.

Jou: Aw, gee, thanks. *rolls eyes then grins* Well, this fun.

Kat: Yup. It'll be so much fun being mated to a human. Wonder how long he'll last before he dies?

Jou: *gets pale* D-die?

Pilae: She's just kidding, Jou. Trust me. *pats Jou on the shoulder while glaring at Kat*

Kat: *eyes narrow* My mate! Mine! *dives at Pilae and tries to strangle her with her choker*

Pilae: *eyes wide* ACK! Why would I want your mate when I already have one?

Pyros: *pulling Kat away* Yeah. Why would she want Jou when she has me?

Kat: Maybe she's...JEALOUS!! Because my mate is a bishie!

Pilae: What the hell? Why would I be jealous? *eyes narrow* And your mate isn't as much of a bishie as mine.

Kat: Is so.

Pilae: Nope.

Kat: Is too.

Pilae: *smirks and shakes head*

*the two get in a fight*

Ryou: *dryly* Cat fight.

Tsunami: It really is, considering that they're both cat demons.

Everyone else: *agrees*

Pyros: Well, while those two fight, I think I'll finish this up for today. Ja!

Jou: EXTRA NOTE!!!!!! Happy birthday, Tsunami, Kat, and Manta (whose birthday we neglected to mention is three days after Bakura's). Well, ja!

Kat and Pilae: *stop fighting* Ja! *go back to fighting*

Everybody else: *sweatdrop* Ja!