Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Chevailer Manshion ❯ The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Yu-Gi-Oh character's or cards:)

Chapter One:The Letter



It was a bright and sunny day at Yugi's grandpa's game shop. "Yugi, I've been thinking lately, that maybe we need some help around here," said his grandpa. "We don't need any help. I can help out more," said Yugi. "No! You'll get behind Yugi," said his grandpa. "Get behind in what?" asked Yugi. "In school of course," said his grandpa. "Than who do you plan an employing?" asked Yugi. "You know that new girl from your school," said grandpa as he lifted a box onto counter. "Karia, yeah, but isn't that..."started Yugi. Just as he started to talk the front door swung open. A girl with brown hair and green eyes stepped in. She swung her purse over her shoulder and walked up to the counter. "Hi! Mr. Moto," she said. "Good Evening Kaira," said Yugi's grandpa. "What are you doing here?" asked Yugi. "I'm helpin' out of course. Your grandpa hired me," said Kaira as she rolled up her jacket sleeves. "To start, you can take this box to the back," said Yugi's grandpa as he handed her the box. Kaira took the box and walked into the back room. "You hired Kaira," said Yugi. "Yes, she seemed like a hard working girl," siad his grandpa. "Hiya! Yuge!" said Joey as he entered the shop. "Hi Joey, what are you doing here?" asked Yugi. "What? I can't stop by and say hello to my best bud?" asked Joey as he walked up to Yugi. "What do you want?" asked Yugi's grandpa. "Nothin'," said Joey. "Hi Joey!" said Kaira as she came out of the back room and stationed herself behind the counter. "Hey! What are you doin' here?" asked Joey. "She works her now," Yugi answered for her. "Yugi! Joey!" yelled T'ea as she and Tristan ran into the shop. "What is it T'ea?" asked Joey. "Look at this letter!" siad Tristan. "You've been goin' through our mail again?" asked Yugi's grandpa. They ignored him and placed a letter on the counter. Kaira, Yugi, his grandpa, Joey, T'ea and Tristan hovered over the letter. "Dear Yugi Moto, you and seven of your friends are invited to the Chevalier Manshion. Duelists from all around the world are coming to see you. Please come immediatly we're expecting you tonight," read Yugi. "Wow!" said Kaira. "That's awesome Yugi," said T'ea. "All right!" said Joey. "I don't know. Doesn't this seem a little odd?" asked Kaira. "What so you mean?" asked Kaira. "Well..."started Yugi. "Sounds interesting Yugi, why don't you all go!" interrupted his grandpa. "But don't you want me to stay and help?" asked Kaira. "No Way! Unless you want to miss out on going to a ritzy manshion," said Yugi's grandpa. "Oh thank you," said Kaira gratefully. "All right! Let's get going!" said Joey. "Well...I guess," said Yugi. "Look here's a map," said Tristan.