Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Chevailer Manshion ❯ The Chevalier Manshion ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two: The Chevalier Manshion

Later that evening the five were on their way to the Chevalier Manshion. "Where does the map say to go next?" asked Kaira. "It says, "Once you reach the fork in the road go left. Walk for another six miles than you'll find yourself at the front gate," read Joey. The five walked untill they reached the fork in the road.They turned left and walked the six miles. Finally they reached the huge Golden Gates of the manshion. They looked through the gates. The manshion was gigantic, but it looked old and depleted. The windows were broken and the panels were dusty. The lawn looked neglected and the house was a faded blue. "Are you sure this is the right manshion?" asked T'ea. "Yeah, this place looks like it hasn't been lived in for years," said Kaira. "Well, that's what we get for leaving Joey in chagre of the map, now we have the wrong house," said Tristan. "Hey!" yelled Joey angrily. "Well, looks can be decieving maybe its nicer on the inside," said Yugi optomistically. "We do have the right place. Look! This sign says "Chevalier Manshion" said T'ea. "Well we have to have the right place, but how do we get in?" asked Tristan. All of a sudden the five heard a subtle crying. "Do you hear cryin'," asked Joey. "Yeah, from over there," said Kaira. They walked caustiously towards the left side of the gate. There was a large column that casted a shadow on the ground. As they got closer the sky was growing darker. Kaira could make out a perosn sitting under the column. "Hey," she said. The persons head lifted revealing his face. "Mokuba!" gasped Yugi. "Mokuba...Kaiba's brother?" asked Kaira. "Why are you crying?" asked T'ea. Mokuba stood up and wiped his eyes. "I'm not crying," he said mildly. "It's okay Mokuba," said T'ea. "What are you doing her all alone?" asked Kaira. "I'm lost! I was with my brother when all of a sudden he disappered," said Mokuba. "You can come with us, maybe your brothers inside," said Yugi. "Yeah c'mon, you can hold my hand," said Kaira. Mokuba grabbed her hand and the group walked back to the gates.

"How are we supossed to get in?" asked Joey. "Maybe we can break the doors down," said Tristan. "All right," Joey said. "Uh guys," said Yugi. "You might want to think about this for a second," said T'ea. Joey and Tristan ran towards the gates turned to their shoulders and ran into the gate. The gate didn't budge. Joey and Tristan were on the ground grasping their shoulders in pain."We tried to warn you guys," said Yugi as he and T'ea helped them up. Kaira and Mokuba walked over to the other gate. With her free hand, Kaira pushed on the gate. Mokuba looked up at her as she thought. "Aha," she said. She pulled on the gate and it creaked opened. "Way ta go Kaira," said Mokuba. "Hey genuises, I got the gate open," said Kaira as she put her hand on her hip. "Yeah, we were gonna try that next," said Joey. "Sure," said T'ea. Kaira, Mokuba, T'ea and Yugi walked through. "Thanks a lot Tristan! You made us look like idiots," said Joey. "You are alreay an idiot," said Trsitan. "What!" yelled Joey. Tristan ran through the gate with Joey behind him. They caught up to the others at the front door. "There's no doorbell, should we knock?" asked T'ea. "What else are we gonna do?" asked Joey. Kaira lifted her hand to knock on the door. As she pressed her fist aganist it the door slowly opened. "Whoa! You have like a magic touch," said Joey. "Let's just go in," said Yugi. The six of them walked into the manshion. The inside of the manshion was dusty, dirty and covered with spider webs. The spacious dinning room was on one side and the den was on the other. Smack in the middle was a staircase that divided into two at the top. All the furniture was covered with white sheets and the walls were covered with hundreds of water color paintings. "Wow! This place is huge!" said T'ea. The door slammed behind them and they all jumped. They turned around and looked at the door. Joey grabbed the knob and tried to open it. "It's locked," he reported. "Well I guess we have no choice but to search the place," said Yugi. "But its huge! We'll have to split up," said Tristan. "Okay, Kaira, Mokuba and Joey you go through the dinning room and Tristan, T'ea and I will go through the den," said Yugi. "Okay, and we'll meet up back here if we don't find anything," said Joey. "All right," said everyone. Yugi's group went to he right and Joey's went to the right.