Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Diary of Seto Kaiba ❯ Love Bites ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything associated with it. Even the original idea for this isn't mine.

AN: Thank you, Holly! You gave me this idea and I'm running with it…even if it might not end the way you want.

The Diary of Seto Kaiba

Dear Journal,

I don't know what first drew me to him. It wasn't money. I have enough of that and everyone knows he doesn't. Looks? Maybe, but I had never even thought about love, especially for another man, till he came along. Maybe his spirit. That "no holds barred" attitude that made him such a top notch duelist. Though I'd never admit that to his face.

Joey Wheeler is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. And that is what bothers me the most. As much as I want to, I can't understand him. What motivated him? What keeps him going? What does he really think? What does he really feel?

I must sound like I'm going crazy. Caring for someone like him as much as I do. And I don't even know if he can feel the same. Would he even want to? So many questions eating me up inside and I don't even know how to start answering them!

I must be losing it…no…I AM losing it!

TBC…