Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Evil That is Furby ❯ Bakura's Bad Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Evil That is Furby

 

 

 

Chapter 1~ Bakura's Bad Day

 

 

Bakura was sitting on the couch one day, waiting for his hikari to come back from where ever he went because he was bored. As he was trying to think of something to do a voice said, "It's dawk, scawy."

 

"What the hell!?" He looked around for the source of the voice, only to here strange noises coming from under the Christmas tree. He went closer to investigate and found it was coming from one of the gifts. He took it out, opened it, and discovered a bright purple creature with green spots, red ears, and a yellow beak in a container marked Furby.

 

He took it out of the box and removed the batteries so it would shut up. He went in the kitchen to make something to eat, still trying to figure out what he wanted to do. As he was warming up leftovers from dinner, he froze as he heard a strange sound coming from the living room.

 

"Damn it, it better not be another one of those Furby things." He muttered to himself as he entered the living room to find out what was making the damned noise. He saw the Furby on the table facing towards him, and it's ears moved.

 

"I wuve you." It said as it's beak moved and it blinked. Bakura froze for a second, went over to the Furby and went to see if there were batteries in it again, he was going to kill whoever was messing with his head. He opened the compartment… there were no batteries. He looked at it and it said, "Pway with me."

 

"Ahh, the things possessed!!" He threw it at a wall and it shattered. He went to clean it up but as he neared it, it started to talk again.

 

"Do It Again!" It said.

 

"That's it, you're going to the Shadow Realm." Bakura started to glow, as did his Millennium Ring.

 

All was covered in darkness as the Furby cried it's last words, "It's dawk, scawy." Bakura sighed in relief as the darkness faded and there was no trace of the Furby anywhere.

 

Just then the door opened and Bakura spun around quickly to see Ryou come in the house. He dismissed his Hikari as he finally figured out what to do, "I'll blow something up on Playstation."

 

As he was setting up to do just that Ryou spotted a Duel Monsters card on the ground and picked it up adding it to his deck. "Duel to see who goes first." Ryou said to his yami.

 

"Fine." They set up for a match, and Ryou went first.

 

"I play Red Ears Purple Furby in Attack mode."

 

Bakura took one look at the card and ran fleeing from the house screaming, "It won't die! It just won't die!"

 

AN: I hope you like, there will probably only be three chapters, but please read and review, Jaa.