Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Evil That is Furby ❯ Marik's Paranoia ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2~ Marik's Paranoia
 
 
 
“Hey Marik, I'm going to get wrapping paper for Isis' gift. Don't break it ok?” Malik said as he left the house.
 
Marik looked at the pink fuzzy thing sitting on the counter. It had an orange beak and yellow eyes. As he watched it, it blinked. “Kyaa!” He toppled off the stool he'd been perched on and hit the ground with an undignified thump.
 
“Itai, that hurt.” He mumbled as he rubbed his sore bottom and cautiously peeked over the edge of the table again. He stared at it for several moments, and when it made no more moves he slipped back into his seat. As he sat contemplating whether or not it had actually blinked, it started to talk.
 
“Pway with me.” It's beak moved as it talked and Marik once again fell off his stool, only this times he crawled backwards to get away from the possessed fur ball.
 
“What the fuck!!” He went back to the fuzz ball, and saw on the package that it was called a Furby, “Maybe if I take the batteries out it'll stop talking.” Thus saying he ripped open the package and removed the batteries from the possessed thing.
 
As he was putting it back down, it spoke again, “That tickles.”
 
“AHHH,” the evil and most vile being was now operating without power, it must be after the lives of everything living, why else would a toy come to life and haunt him? It was planning on turning all the good sane people into homicidal psychopaths.
 
He paused at that, hmm. No, it's worse than that he was going to turn all the perfectly good homicidal maniacs into sane busybodies who were always in other people business. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He had to get rid of it and maintain the perfect balance that was his own mind.
 
He ran into the kitchen and grabbed the blender then he brought it out to the living room, stuffed the Furby in it, and pressed the high-speed puree button. “Nooooo! Why won't it work!?!?” It was then that he noticed that it was unplugged.
 
“Oh,” he quickly plugged it in while cackling evilly as he watched the Furby be chopped to bits. He turned off the now beloved appliance and was standing to leave when…
 
“That tickles.” He whirled around in absolute terror and drew his millennium rod. The Furby and now traitorous blender were engulfed in pitch black, and disappeared into the Shadow Realm.
 
He was entering the kitchen when the door opened and closed again.
 
Malik walked into the house and saw the remains of the Furby package laying on the floor, and a strange Duel Monsters Card lying on the table. Not really thinking about it he placed the card in his deck and stormed off to find Marik.
 
“Marik, what the hell did you do to Isis' gift?”
 
“I sent it to the shadow realm, the stupid thing was possessed.” He replied calmly while sucking on his cherry Popsicle.
 
“Then you will pay to replace it!” Malik stated his face and voice dead pan.
 
“I will not, the evil creature is not allowed in the house!” Marik said while waving his Popsicle wildly through the air.
 
“Then I challenge you to a duel, I win you replace the Furby, you win and I'll find Isis a new gift.”
 
“Deal!”
 
The quickly set up for the game and Malik played first, “I play Yellow Eyes Pink Furby!”
 
“No!” Marik yelled while throwing his Popsicle in the air at the sight of the possessed toy now duel monster before him. “Why won't the stupid thing stay dead!?” And with that he ran screaming out of his house.
 
AN: Hope You like! ^.^