Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment with AXE ❯ AXE ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey guys! Yes! I am back with another Yugi torturing story! He he he! I hope you like it!!!! Besides, I had fun writting it!!! Yep!
 
Yugi: *Groans* What have you done to me now?
 
Me: You, a bottle of Axe, some rum...
 
Yugi: -_-' Why me? What did I do to you?
 
Me: Nothing. I just think you're so KAIWAA!!!
 
Yugi: *Groans and pulls out a gun* I'm glad I saved one bullet.
 
Me: What happened to the other six?
 
Yugi: I shot all the other guys.
 
Me: *SHOCKED AND CRYING* YOU KILLED YAMI? AND KAIBA? AND JOEY?
 
Yugi: *Nods*
 
Me: NOT BAKURA! NOT RYOU! NOT MARIK!!!
 
Yugi: *Nods and grins* They got in my way!!!
 
Me: *Sighs and hugs Yugi* I can forgive you! NOW! ON WITH YOUR TORTURE!!! *Huggles Yugi*
 
Yugi: NO!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!
 
 
 
Yugi returned from the store and put the shopping bags on the counter. He searched through the bag and pulled out a bottle of new colone. He heard this stuff had a nice smell to it and figured that he might try it out. Well, can you guess what he bought? No? Well, he bought Axe. Now I know we've all seen the commercials and seen the reations but, Yugi being Yugi, didn't think that could happen to him. No, he just bought it for the smell and Yami having an obsession with leather, well he could have his own private obession. In all honesty, he just liked to collect the colone and save them for a special occasion. He carefully put the bottle on the kitchen table and went about putting the food and liquids away. He heard the slight squeak of new leather pants and smirked as Yami made his way down stairs.
 
"Breaking in the new leather?" Yugi's expression made Yami scowl in his direction and walk toward the living room. "Aw! Come one Yami! I'm not all that bad!!! It's just funny, they're your sixth pair this month."
 
"Keep talking but I've seen that collection of colone. Don't you start on me." Yugi laughed and shrugged.
 
"Hey, everyone has got to have an obession, besides, mines healthy."
 
"Yeah right. At least I can wear mine." Yugi and Yami laughed.
 
"At least help with the food." Yami sighed and got up to help Yugi in the kitchen.
 
"Speaking of obessions..." Yami cast a glance at the new Axe bottle, "Care to explain why you have that."
 
"Hey, it probably smells nice and if it doesn't I can always dump it on your new leather pants." Yami looked at him shocked.
 
"Don't scare my pretty pants! They didn't do anything to you." Yugi just shrugged and put the cans of soup in the pantry, "Besides, you have yet to open this bottle. It be a shame if I broke it."
 
"You'd have to buy me a new one and then you'd ruin your reputation of loving leather." Yami frowned and wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist. "So, when are you going to open it up and put it on your neck."
 
"Not yet love," Yugi turned around and leaned away from Yami, "Besides you still havent said hello yet. It leaves me a little upset and I might not want to put it on." A small frown made it's way onto Yugi's lips.
 
"I'm sorry," Yami leaned in and kissed, "Better?"
 
"Nope...still not cheered up." Yami kissed him again, but more deeply, "See. Now that's a hello."
 
"You're grandpa is out of town this weekend..."
 
"Yami, you know we can't just yet. Besides, we still have to put the food away and-oh!" Yami kissed Yugi on the neck, "Yami!" Yugi pushed him away, "Maybe later...okay?"
 
"Okay." Yami grinned, "Now how about we put this stuff away." Together they got the job done quickly and both sat down. Yugi picked up the bottle and carefully took the plastic off the bottle. He dabbed a little onto his finger and put it on his neck and wrists. Yami took in the fragrance and smiled. "It does smell nice. Not like the Ode De Perfume you have."
 
"That did have a rather unpleasent smell." Yugi frowned and looked at the list, "Damn. I forgot the milk. Want to come with me to the store?"
 
"No thanks." Yami stood, "I'll be here when you get back though. I was thinking of inviting Joey and the others here."
 
"Sounds like a plan, don't get too drunk without me."
 
"We wont. Besides the last time we hit your grandpas hard liquor we were out for two days." Yugi laughed, "And I'd rather not face a hangover like that again for another couple of days."
 
"Suit yourself." Yugi got up and put his coat back on. He walked toward the store and started to feel uneasy. He wasn't sure why until a woman walked up to him, she looked about twenty and stood in front of him.
 
"Hi there, I know your still pretty young but you wanna come over to my place for dinner tonight?" Yugi gawked at her for a moment.
 
"No thanks, but I appriciate the offer." The woman frowned and pulled out a slip of paper.
 
"Well, sorry to hear that. Here, it's my number, call me anytime cutie." Yugi blushed at the comment and walked away from the woman. He still had that strange feeling but shrugged it off. If only he listened to that instinct.
 
"Hey there handsom," Yugi stopped again and looked at the woman behind him. She looked about 25 and she held a slip of paper in her hand, "Honey, if you want a good time just call me. I'm willing to give you a chance." She winked at him and left. At this rate he was never going to make it to the store. For the next five minutes he was stopped. Finally he was relativly close to the store when he was stopped again. This person was just a teen and she wore a rather revealing outfit.
 
"Hey there hotty," she snuggled up close to him, "Mind if I ask for your number?"
 
"I uh..." Yugi blushed, "Don't give out my-" Yugi took a huge gulp and sized her up. "NUMBER!" He finished rather quickly and was becoming beat red.
 
"Aw...too bad. Taken?" he nodded, "Oh well," she brushed her lips against his ear, "Because if you werent I'd eat you up in a second you yummy man." She put a piece of paper in his pocket. It joined the others and he continued his walk, beat red. He looked at his watch and he had left fifteen minutes ago.
 
"Hey there," a girl with long blonde hair greeted, "My names Trisha and you are just so adorable. Mind if I join you for the walk?"
 
"I uh...I'm in a hurry!"
 
"Oh, sorry then. Here, call me if you want to talk." Another number was slipped into his pocket and she left, but not before slapping him on the rear end. "Nice ass by the way!" If Yugi was red before, well...lets just say he couldn't go any redder if he tried. Yugi continued his walk avoiding any woman he came across. Twenty minutes later he made it into the store, picked up the milk and made it to the counter. At least twenty minutes later he was still in line and the women just seemed to keep lining up behind him. The men on the other hand looked extremely pissed at him. Yugi sweatdropped and wished he were at home now.
 
"Okay, here you go sweetie. How would you like some nice hot se-I mean...I'm so sorry. I don't know where that came from, but here." The woman was at least in her fourties and Yugi shuddered. What was with him today. "Hmm...you smell nice." Something in Yugi's mind clicked. The colone! The commercial didn't lie! He paid quickly, took the number and ran out the door with a heard of women chasing poor Yugi out the door. He never had a chance. By the time he made it to the house; he was exhausted.
 
"Are you okay Yugi?" Yami asked looking at him.
 
"Lock the door!"
 
"Why?"
 
"COME OUT HOTTIE!!" Yami looked out the window and locked the door. "COME OUT PLEASE?!! DON'T LEAVE US ALONE!!!"
 
"Go away! He's not here. He left out the back door and went to the park!" The women screamed in true fan girl style and ran toward the park. Yugi sank down to the floor. Yami looked at him amused. "That'll teach you to wear Axe colone."
 
"Shut up!" Yugi threw the milk at Yami, "Put this away. I'm going to take a shower."
 
"Yugi wait-"
"No! I'm going to take a shower." Yugi stormed right past the living room. Mai, Tea and Serenity perked up and looked at Yugi. "Oh no!"
 
"Yugi! We need to talk!" The three girls ran after him. Yugi ran up the stairs but got cornered in his room where they started to wrestle over him. Yami stepped into the living room. Kaiba, who was there under protest, Joey, Duke and Tristan all looked shocked.
 
"He wore Axe," Yami said sitting down. They all shared that 'oh' expression and sighed.
 
"Never again shall I wear that stuff," Joey remarked. "NEVER!"
 
"Wheeler you don't need to. You're already with someone." Kaiba pulled Joey into his lap and kissed his head.
 
"Damn right, and I'm exhausted every night!"
 
"Dude! So not what we needed hear!" Tristan yelled.
 
"I'm strictly girls but I will never wear Axe again. I had a bad experience with it." Duke laughed, "I have a lot of numbers in my black book though."
 
"Maybe I should-"
 
"Not even Axe colone would help you pointy." Kaiba smirked at Joey's 'nice' comment to Tristan and kissed the blonde again. "Besides, do you really think it's wise?"
 
"Yes! I'm desprete!" Tristan seemed in near panic, "I'm so pathetic."
 
"He said, not me." Kaiba smirked.
 
"Oh hush dragon." Joey kissed him on the lips.
 
"Uh...where's Yugi anyway? And making a note, where are the girls?" They all looked up shocked.
 
"HELP!!" Yami and Duke rushed upstairs and pulled Mai, Serenity and Tea off poor Yugi. His clothes were torn and his hair was a mess. "These guys try and rape me and a fourty year old and every woman on the street gives me her number and an offer! I'm gay! Not into girls!" Yugi ran into the bathroom and Yami shoved them out of the room. He then pulled out a pair of black pants and t-shirt for Yugi to wear, and some clean boxers.
 
"Serves him right. I don't think he'll like colone anymore."
 
"Some how Duke...I think you're right." Yami chuckled and left the room with the dark haired teen. "Now, lets open a bottle of some strong rum!"
 
Yugi finally washed the colone off and found a pair of clothes laying in wait for him. He changed, put his hair into the usual style and wandered down stairs where a un-opened bottle of rum lay on the table.
 
"And here I thought we weren't going to drink today."
 
"I think you need it man," Yugi took his place in Yami's arms. "To not liking girls."
 
"I'll drink to that!" Yugi raised a glass and tipped it down his throat. Well, I think we can all guess where that is going so I'll end it there.