Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Four Garurdians ❯ Teaser Trailer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything
 
Just try to imagine this. It's pretty much like a movie trailer only written. It might be a little weird but try to picture the scenes happening as best as you can. If you have the Spider-Man soundtrack I suggest you listen to the song “Farewell” (#18) while reading this. It's what I did to write it so it would match the music. Thank you
 
AmberEyez06
 
P.S. This is my first fan fic. Constructive criticism will be appreciated.
 
 
 
 
The Four Guardians: Teaser Trailer
 
(The scene is black.)
 
(“Farewell” from “Spider-Man the Movie” plays. A deep, masculine voice speaks.)
 
“Nearly a millennia ago… Not long before the great pyramids… War and famine tore through the lands of the east… Bringing nothing but death and suffering along with it…”
 
(A small white light appears and slowly grows larger.)
 
“Though history do not share how it happened, a higher power somehow managed to create four saviors in the form of crystals… Crystals enforced with, what people say, are the strongest four elements of all time… Those elements being wind, water, fire, and earth… Together they brought peace to the land… But then the unthinkable happened…
 
Evil forces, wishing to dominate all life on earth, sought after the four crystals… War was once against raged for the items that once brought it to an end….
 
In order to protect the crystals, they were infused with four young women, who were later sent to protect the Pharaohs of Egypt… No one dare trifle with the four powerful entities that were to be rumored to rival that of the gods…
 
But it was when the Shadow Games threatened to cover the world in darkness that the power of the Four Guardians was tested… Evil forces thrived on the evil, increasing their powers while the guardians only seemed to grow weaker due to the immense negative energy… By sacrificing the last of their power and life force to the current Pharaoh, who was battling the power of the Shadow Games, they were able to assist in the binding of the evil power of the Games…
 
Now… More then five thousand years later Yugi Mouto assembled a Millennium Item called the Millennium Puzzle…With the ancient powers now awakened from within the Puzzle, evil has once again reared its ugly head…”
 
**Dream**
 
(The light flashes and fades into black once again. Yugi Mouto is running through a dark void, his footsteps echoing. He comes to a stop in front of a young woman, who is kneeling on the ground wearing white Egyptian clothing, her index fingers and thumbs making a triangle. Her head is bowed and her eyes are closed.
 
Her eyes open but the cloth covering her mouth won't allow him to see her face plainly. But his able to see her deep brown eyes open as she raises her head and smiles warmly at him and lowers her hands to rest in her lap. Yugi can't help but smile back at her.
 
A glint of metal flashes in the dark and an extremely long sword, nearly eight feet long, comes from above and plunges through the girl's back and stomach, burying itself into the ground in front of her. Her eyes widen as she slumps forward, her weight being supported by the blade, her hands falling from her lap limply. A shadow stands behind her holding the hilt of the sword, and Yugi is a able to see its white teeth flash as he stares in absolute horror, her slowing heartbeat suddenly echoing in the void.
 
The shadow chuckles deeply and yanks the blade from the girl as she crimples to the ground, eyes filling with tears as blood stains her once pure white dress. That's when Yugi realizes that she seems to be looking past him. He sees a small smile from on her lips as blood trickles from her mouth. The shadow seems to melt deeper into the darkness, making him completely invisible now, but his chuckle continues to fill the void, slowly fading away.
 
Yugi moved to bolt forward as he saw her eyes slip close, “Oh no!”
 
“No, Airen!”
 
Yugi stops mid-step and turns, his eyes widening even further and the sight of a familiar figure, “Kaiba…?”)
 
(Yugi sits up quickly in his bed, sweating and breathing heavily. His eyes stay focused ahead of him as his hands clench spasmodically at the blanket.) (The scene fades to black again, Yugi's heavy breathing can still be heard.)
 
(A cloaked figure with glowing blood red eyes stands in the middle of a dark street. Three other figures stand behind it.) (Yugi's breathing fades away and scenes begin to flash.)
 
(Several Curse of Dragons flying through Domino City.)
 
(Yugi and co. being thrown back by and explosion.)
 
(The cloaked figure floating into the sky carrying an unconscious Airen, bridal style.)
 
(Airen grinning coldly, looking at Kaiba with cold glazed eyes.)
 
(Airen cradling Kaiba's head to her chest, stroking his hair, crying.)
 
(Yugi trying to avoid slashes of a butcher knife by his grandfather.)
 
(Kaiba grabbing Mokuba and shoving him out of the way of a blast of blue electricity.)
 
(Joey standing in front of Mai, glaring at the cloaked figure.)
 
(Mokuba clinging to his brother crying.)
 
(Tristan and Serenity standing next to each other. Tristan slowly reaching for her hand when Serenity suddenly takes it.)
 
(Yami Yugi pulling a surprised Tea into his arms, hugging her tightly.)
 
(Ryou turning on Yami Bakura and slugging him in the face.)
 
(Arien's eyes glowing bright red.)
 
(The cloaked figure's three henchmen, also cloaked, flying in on Serenity, Tea and Mai.)
 
(Kaiba and Airen kissing) (Scene blackens.)
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh!
The Four Guardians
 
Coming Soon…