Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Bakura's first day at Domino High School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Am I Kazuki Takahashi? No, I think not! On with this story!

Ch.2: Bakura goes to school with Ryou!

Ryou wakes up early and sees his darker half still asleep. Ryou got up and gently taps Bakura’s shoulder.

Ryou: wake up, Bakura.

Bakura: *sleeping*

Ryou: Bakura!

Bakura: *still sleep*

Ryou: Bakura!!

Bakura: *still is sleeping*

Ryou: BAKURA!!

Bakura: *is wide awake now* what now, hikari? Do you see that I’m trying to sleep?!

Ryou: yes, but your getting up.

Bakura: why?

Ryou: because, you’re going to school with me today.

Bakura: you have got to be fucking kidding me.

Ryou: no, I’m not. Get up and let’s go get cleaned up and get dressed for school.

Bakura: *mumbles under his breath*

Ryou: what’s that, Bakura?

Bakura: nothing.

Ryou and Bakura do their usual routine and got dressed for school. Bakura didn’t like the idea that he had to go to school with his hikari.

Ryou: *is already dressed* Bakura! Hurry up! We don’t wanna be late for school! This is your first day at Domino High!

Bakura: *runs downstairs* why do I have to go to school?

Ryou: because 1) you need an education 2) I enrolled you at Domino a week ago and 3) you need to learn how to be smart.

Bakura: oh, yeah. I forgot.

Ryou: also, Yugi told me that Yami is going to school, too.

Bakura: *twitches* SHIT!

Ryou: what’s wrong, Bakura?

Bakura: nothing. *twitches*

Ryou: then why are you twitching?

Bakura: no reason.

Ryou: ok…?

Ryou and Bakura grab their lunch bag and their book bag and headed out the door. Ryou locked the door with his house key. They both headed for school.

Sorry for making this chapter short. I’ll try to make the next chapter longer. R&R. Ja!!