Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Marik's first day at Domino High School ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Ok. You already know! On with the fic!!


Ch. 3: Marik goes to school

Isis wakes up Malik and Marik to get ready for school. Malik and Marik didn’t budge out of the bed. Isis tried different ways to get them up out of bed. So, the last thing she did was to get two buckets of icy cold water and starts to dump them on Malik and Marik.

Malik and Marik: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isis: it’s about time you guys got up. Hurry up before you are late to school.

Marik: what is school, hikari?

Malik: school is where you can have your education, to be smart in the future and it helps you to have a career one day.

Marik: that sounds boring.

Malik: also, there are some classes you can take to help you get in college.

Marik: BBBBBOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Malik: Marik!! You know how important school is to you. Now let’s get ready for school before my sister yells at us.

Marik: ok.

Malik and Marik get ready for school. Marik was putting on his school uniform and trying to figure out how to put it on. He asked his hikari for help and Malik helps him in his school uniform and didn’t notice that Marik had is pants on backwards.

Isis: Malik and Marik! Come on! You guys don’t have all day!

Malik: in a minute! *is almost dressed while mumbling under his breath* bitch!

Marik: Why the hell do I have to go to school?

Malik: Because Isis enrolled you at Domino a week ago. I heard that Yami and Bakura are going to school with their hikaris.

Marik: the tomb robber and the pharaoh?

Malik: yep. That’s what Isis told me.

Marik: can I control minds at school?

Malik: no.

Marik: *whining* why not?

Malik: because I said so.

Marik: no fair! You’re no fun!

Isis: *is pissed off* MALIK AND MARIK! COME ON!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE!!

Malik and Marik: *runs downstairs and grabs their lunch money and book bag* Bye, Isis.

Isis: have a good day at school! Good luck on your first day, Marik!


Sorry this chapter is short. I just ran out of ideas. R&R! Owari!!