Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Onward to school! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch.4: Yami and Bakura fight over who will be smarter in school

Yugi and Yami were walking to school. While they were on their way to school, they saw Ryou and Bakura walking.

Yugi: Hey, Ryou. *runs up to him*

Ryou: *turns around* hello, Yugi, ready for school?

Yugi: yeah!

Ryou and Yugi turn to see Yami and Bakura looking at each other with dirty looks.

Yami: baka tomb robber!

Bakura: baka pharaoh!

Yami: I’ll be smarter than you’ll ever be, dumbass!

Bakura: no! I’ll be smarter than you, bitch!

Yami: no, me!

Bakura: me!

Yami: ME!

Bakura: ME!!

Yami: ME!!!

Bakura: ME!!!!

Yami: ME!!!!!

Yugi and Ryou: -_-;

Yami and Bakura argue over who will be smarter. Yugi and Ryou sighed and pull their yamis by the collar and dragged them to school. Malik and Marik saw Yugi, Yami, Ryou and Bakura. They run up to them.

Malik: you guys! Wait for us! *panting*

Marik: yeah. What my hikari said. *pants*

Ryou: Malik and Marik!

Yugi: hey, you guys. How’s it going?

Malik: tired. My yami is forced to go to school today.

Marik: you mean Isis made me go to school!

Yugi: cool!

Yami and Bakura: *snickers*

Marik: WHAT IN THE NAME OF RA IS SO GOD DAMN FUNNY?!?!

Yami: *tries so hard not to laugh* your pants! There on backwards! *cracks up*

Bakura: *cracks up*

Marik: *looks at his pants* SHIT!! *fixes his pants in the right way*

Yugi and Ryou: *laughs*

Yugi, Ryou, Malik, Marik, Bakura, and Yami arrive at school and goes to the office to get the yamis their schedule. Yami has Health class with Yugi 1st period, Bakura has Chemistry class with Ryou in 1st period, and Marik, however, has Swimming class with Malik in 1st period. They have P.E., Math, English and History together (periods 2, 3, 4 and 5). Yugi and Yami have Chemistry 6th period and Swimming 7th period, Ryou and Bakura have Swimming 6th period and Health 7th period, and also, Malik and Marik have Health 6th period and Chemistry in 7th period. Last but not least 8th period, they have Photography together with Jounouchi, Honda, Miho, Anzu, Otogi and Kaiba. Sorry for making this chapter short (once again). Hope you forgive me. You’re welcome to put ideas in the review. Ja Ne.