Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Anzu gets her revenge on Kaiba Pt.2 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, everyone!! Did you miss me? I hope you did because I haven’t updated in a long while. So, here is ch.13!!



Previously on “Anzu gets her revenge on Kaiba Pt.1”



Kaiba went to go to his locker. On his way, he heard something around the corner. He went to see if someone was there. No one was there. Was he hearing things or was it just his imagination? He shrugged and continued to walk. He heard something again! This time it was for real. He ran down the hall as fast as he could, but tripped and fell on the ground. He got himself up and saw a familiar figure in the shadows. It wasn’t moving! He couldn’t see who it was. When it stepped in the light, he froze in his tracks. It was Anzu.

Anzu: Kaiba, you are going to pay to what you done to me! You ruined my life and my reputation!!!

Kaiba: *frozen in fear*


Ch.13: Anzu gets her revenge on Kaiba Pt.2


Kaiba was still frozen in his tracks. He couldn’t move at all. Anzu was getting closer and closer. By the time she got close to Kaiba, she gave him a passionate kiss. It was not any ordinary kiss, it was the Kiss of Death (A/N: like Shampoo kissed the female Ranma that she will chase her at the ends of the earth and kill her).


Kaiba: what was that for?!

Anzu: that kiss is that whenever you try to get rid of me, I will hunt you down with my friendship speeches!

Kaiba: *screams and runs from Anzu* STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Kaiba went back to the cafeteria screaming while everybody was looking at him like he saw something. He ran to the table where the Hikaris and the Yamis were sitting.

Kaiba: you guys. I saw Anzu.

Malik: what?! I thought we got rid of her.

Marik: that bitch is alive?!

Kaiba: but that’s not all, she kissed me!

Yami: looks like Kaiba has a girlfriend *snickers*

Bakura: Kaiba and Anzu sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First come love then comes---

Kaiba: *gets angry*

Bakura and Yami: O.O

Ryou: what kind of kiss, Kaiba?

Kaiba: the Kiss of Death.

Yugi and Ryou: Kiss of Death?!

Kaiba: if I ignore her or try to get rid of her, she will *gulp* haunt me with her friendship speeches!!

Yami: then that means you have to say hi to her and talk to her?!

Kaiba: guess so.

Hikaris: O.O

Yamis: O.o

The lunch bell rang and it was time to go to fourth period. They only got 15 minutes left before 5th period. They went back to class and Anzu sat behind Kaiba. He tried to move to another seat to sit next to Yami. She was giving him death glares and evil looks at him. He tried to ignore the looks, but he forgot that he wasn’t supposed to ignore her. So, she got up to the front of the class and did her friendship speeches.

Anzu: class, I just want to say that friendship is fun, cheerful and caring. Friendship is the symbol of love and happiness. Friends should let friends that friendship is fun and friends should have friends to tell their secrets and friends should let friends draw friendship circles on their hands (A/N: remember Tea drew the friendship circle in the first episode of Duelist Kingdom? That was so irritating when I have to hear her say “friendship” and other stuff like that).

Everyone: ugh!! Who wants to hear your friendship speeches?!

Anzu: Yugi does! ^_^

Everyone: *turns to see Yugi*

Yugi: *blushing a few shades of red*

Yami, Bakura and Marik: *laughs at Yugi*

Kaiba: O.O

Ryou, Honda and Malik: Yugi, why are you blushing?

Yugi: no reason.

Malik: oh, I get it. You have a huge crush on Anzu!

Yugi: no I don’t!! *blushes 10 shades of red*

Jounouchi: sure you don’t.

Yugi: for real. I don’t have a crush on her.

Anzu: Yugi, I love you!! *kisses him on the lips*

Yugi: *blushing 15 shades of red*

Kaiba: OH MY GOD!!!!!

Yami and Bakura: SHE KISSED YUGI!!!!

Jounouchi and Honda: *both passed out*

Yugi: *still blushing*

Anzu: *walks towards Kaiba and kisses him*

Kaiba: *shoves her off of him*

Anzu: you are the love of my life and my target of getting my revenge on you.

Kaiba: that makes no sense.

Anzu: so?

Kaiba: -_-;

The bell rang for fifth period. The boys headed for Study Hall (A/N: I take that class this year. Study Hall is a class that you can do your homework, study for a test or quiz and sleep. I slept in there only once or twice). Anzu has cheerleading, her favorite Fine Arts class. This is why she is always perky and cheerful.



How did you all like it this far? Do you have any evil ideas that the other cheerleaders can do to Anzu? If so, review them. Please R&R. Ja ne.