Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Anzu gets her revenge on Kaiba Pt.1 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey, peoples! I’m glad that you all supported me. I feel so special! ^_^ Here’s chapter 12! Enjoy.


Disclaimer: For the last time, I do not own Yugioh!!


After Anzu was dumped in the dumpster, she was still unconscious. Then all of a sudden, she moved a little. She got up and was covered in black slime, dirt, rotten foods, and sticky objects. She heard some familiar voices out of nowhere. It was Malik and Marik talking about how Kaiba’s plan worked to get rid of her all this time. She was shocked that Kaiba was behind all of this. She got pissed off and mumbled some cuss words.


Anzu: I will get my revenge on Kaiba! *she groaned in frustration*

She climbed down from the pile of trash and walked out of the dumpster to head for school to look for Kaiba.

*back at the cafeteria*

Yugi: I got the feeling that Anzu will be back any time soon.

Marik: You think so? I don’t! She’s a stupid fucking friendship bitch!!

Ryou: Why is that, Yugi?

Yugi: Because all this time we tried to get rid of her or kill her, rather she comes back to hang with us or come back alive.

Jounouchi: Yugi’s right. We tried everything to keep her away from us, but she always bugs us and telling her stupid friendship speeches of how we can be friends with her and some other shit like that.

Kaiba: That’s nonsense!! You all think that Anzu will be back at this school. I say that she won’t come back here. All she does is cry like a fucking big baby she is!

Honda: For real?!

Jounouchi: I get tired of her complaining.

Bakura: And her whining!

Malik: So irritating!!

Kaiba: Well, I’m gonna go to my locker to get my books for next class. See ya’ll!! *leaves*

Jounouchi: See you later, Kaiba!

Yami: If she comes near my and says “be my boyfriend” one more time, I will definitely cuss her out and send her to the Shadow Realm!

Yugi: She’s been doing it ever since she had a crush on you.

Honda: *snickers*

Jounouchi: *snickers*

Yami: What the hell is so funny?!

Jounouchi: Nothing, nothing. *laughs*

Honda: You said Anzu had a crush on you ever since that Yugi got his Millennium Puzzle? *laughs*

Bakura: Yami and Anzu sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage. Here comes the baby in the baby carriage.

Marik: That’s not all. That’s not all. I saw the baby drinking alcohol.

Jounouchi and Honda: *cracking up*

Bakura and Marik: *cracking up*

Yami: *evil death glare*

Bakura, Jounouchi, Marik and Honda: O.O

The Hikaris: -_-;

*Meanwhile in the hallway*

Kaiba went to go to his locker. On his way, he heard something around the corner. He went to see if someone was there. No one was there. Was he hearing things or was it just his imagination? He shrugged and continued to walk. He heard something again! This time it was for real. He ran down the hall as fast as he could, but tripped and fell on the ground. He got himself up and saw a familiar figure in the shadows. It wasn’t moving! He couldn’t see who it was. When it stepped in the light, he froze in his tracks. It was Anzu.

Anzu: Kaiba, you are going to pay to what you done to me! You ruined my life and my reputation!!!

Kaiba: *frozen in fear*

To be continued.

Does anybody know what Anzu is going to do to Kaiba? Tell me and please R&R. Sorry this story is short. Ja ne.