Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Kaiba Goes Crazy in English Class Pt.2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, peoples!! I revised chapters 1-10 on this story because there were some corrections that I had to make (thank you Callie 1075). So, here is chapter 11! Enjoy!!



Previously on “Kaiba Goes Crazy in English Class and More Random Things Pt.1”


Kaiba: *starts to get irritated* SHUT THE FUCK UP, ANZU!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR WHINING AND COMPLAINING THAT YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE!!! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT!! AND MOST OF ALL, YOUR STUPID FUCKING FRIENDSHIP SPEECHES CAN ALL GO TO HELL!!!

Anzu: O.O Friendship is- (is cut off by Kaiba)

Kaiba: don’t say a word, syllable, or a phrase to me!!

Anzu: Fine!! *walks to the front row*

Jounouchi: Finally someone had the guts to tell Anzu off.

Yami: O.O Kaiba, how did you manage that?

Kaiba: I don’t know. She was getting on my fucking nerves. Ooooh. I can’t stand that bitch!! I wish she-


Ch. 11: Kaiba Goes Crazy in English Class and More Random Things Pt.2

Kaiba thought about the things he said to Anzu. He was pissed off and could concentrate on anything, but to think of a wish that will make Anzu be in her misery for life.

Kaiba: I wish she would trip on a banana peel, fall face first into the floor, get black slime dunked on her, then go to the bathroom 2 wash up only to have the toilet explode on her, run outside, fall again and break her leg, somehow walk across the street, get hit by a car, and finally get picked up by the garbage crew and taken and dumped in the garbage dump! Also, I wish all this stuff will actually happen to her and after that, everyone could just shrug their shoulders and get on w/ their life or have a party!!! Hey, that’s it!!

Yami: What do you mean “that’s it?”

Kaiba: I have this idea. Yami and Yugi, you get a banana peel from the cafeteria when we go to lunch, Bakura and Ryou; you get a bucket full of slim and hang it on the cafeteria door with a rope. Marik and Malik, you two will disguise as the garbage crew and dump her at the garbage dump. Jounouchi and Honda, you go the girls’ bathroom and put a bomb in the toilet.

The Hikaris and the Yamis, including Jounouchi and Honda: Not a bad idea.

Marik: So, when do we start?

Kaiba: When the lunch bell rings.

Marik: Ok.

Soon as the lunch bell rings, the boys did what they were told to do. Jounouchi and Honda got the bomb and headed for the girls’ restroom w/o anyone looking. So, they threw the bomb in the toilet and set it for 60 seconds and headed to the cafeteria. Yugi, Kaiba and Yami went to go stand in line to get their food. The cafeteria had four lunch lines and two snack bar lines, and lots of tables. The first line had hamburgers and chicken burgers, the second line had pizza, the third line had hot dogs and the fourth line had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Yugi wanted a hamburger (A/N: that’s his favorite food), so does Yami and Kaiba. Jounouchi and Honda entered the cafeteria. They headed for the snack bar line. They got their favorites. They got a cheeseburger, French fries and Vanilla Coke. Meanwhile, Ryou and Bakura got a bucket of black slim from the janitor’s closet and put the bucket over the door with the rope tied to the rim. However, Yugi got a banana and peeled it. He placed the banana peel in the middle of the aisle. Marik and Malik got the garbage men’s outfits out of nowhere and stole the garbage truck. Therefore, Ryou and Bakura went to get lunch and joined Yugi, Jounouchi, Yami, Honda, and Kaiba.


Kaiba: *while eating* this plan has got to work.

Yugi: I sure hope so.

Yami: *evil laughter*

Bakura: *joins Yami*

Yugi and Ryou: *covering their ears*

Kaiba: Shhh. Here comes Anzu!!

Anzu: *walks to the table where the guys are sitting*

Kaiba: Oh, no! Don’t tell me that she is going to sit with us.

Anzu: Hi, friends! *smiles cheerfully*

Yami: Get the hell away from us!

Others: *gives out death glares at Anzu*

Anzu: Fine, be that way! Hmph!!

Suddenly, Anzu slipped on the banana peel and fell face first while sliding all the way to the cafeteria door and stopped. Then, the black slim dumped on her and all over her school uniform. She ran to the restroom to clean it off. She went to the restroom stall and got toilet paper to wipe her face. Although, she didn’t know that the bomb was in the toilet and it exploded on her. She ran into the lockers in the hallway. After that, she ran outside across the street screaming and got hit by car. Malik and Marik picked up Anzu and put her where the trash is and drove to the dumpster. Lastly, she got dumped at the dump unconsciously. Malik and Marik gave each other hi five and headed back to school.


Everyone: *saw the whole thing and shrugged their shoulders* YAY!!! ANZU IS GONE FOR GOOD!!! LET’S HAVE A PARTY!!! PARTY AT KAIBA’S ON FRIDAY!!!

Kaiba: Let’s have a party to celebrate Anzu’s disappearance on Friday.

Yamis and Hikaris: Yeah!!

Jounouchi and Honda: Good idea!!


Sorry this chapter is short. Next chapter is that Miho appears!! I also want to thank michew for reviewing her idea of what Kaiba will say to finish the sentence. You rock!! I have so many people to thank: Callie 1075, Bluemonkeycrossing, Shizuka Kaiba, Dragon_lover, peachgirl, KyoKyoandMiko866, Psyche WarAngel, Tamra of Egypt, JoeysGal, F_D_C2003, Diablodude, Black_leopard_9, Moonlight Icey, and Sirius the Dark Angel. I’m thanking these authors/authoresses because they all inspired me and had their support. If you any authors that I mentioned, R&R. Ja ne.