Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Kaiba Goes Crazy in English Class Pt.1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey, everybody! It took me awhile to think of a plot for this chapter. I want to thank all of the reviewers for reviewing this story. I would love to have some ideas for the next chapter. If you have any ideas, e-mail them to me at Jacfrog@aol.com or Jluvmusic2@aol.com. Now, on with the fic!!!


Ch.10: Kaiba Goes Crazy in English Class and More Random Things Pt.1


Kaiba starts to walk in the hallway to his English class along with Yugi, Jounouchi, Honda, Bakura, Yami, Ryou, Malik and Marik (minus Anzu). When they got to class, there were no signs of Anzu anywhere. They were relieved! (A/N: I would be relieved too if Anzu wasn’t around). So, they took their seats and started to talk for a little bit.


Jounouchi: I hate this class!!

Yami: why do you hate this class?

Jounouchi: Why?! Is because I always get warnings for not doing my work, the teacher gives me a hard time, and most of all I get sent in the hallway whenever the teacher says that I was sleeping or talking in class!!

Yami: O.O I see.

Kaiba: Maybe you should stop acting like a whining mutt you are and start being smart for a change, Jou.

Jounouchi: *gets angry* watch it, money bags!!

Kaiba: *acts like he’s scared of Jou* tooth, I’m afraid of the big bad dog!! *laughs*

Jounouchi: *lunges at Kaiba*

Everyone FIGHT!!!!! *crowds around Kaiba and Jounouchi*

Kaiba and Jounouchi started a fight. Once again. The teacher came in the classroom and saw both boys on the ground throwing fists at each other. She dropped all her stuff on her desk and grabbed both of them by the collars. She dragged them to the principal’s office.

Principal: *yelling and screaming his lungs out* THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!!! IF I CATCH YOU TWO FIGHTING AGAIN, BOTH OF YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTND?!?!?!

Jounouchi and Kaiba: Yes, sir. *they left the principal’s office*

*later in English*

Bakura: *sitting in his seat looking around the room*

Marik: *sleeping*

Yami: *scribbling something on his paper*

Yugi: Yami, what are you writing?

Yami: Nothing! O.O;

Yugi: *doesn’t buy it*

Yami: -_-; *shows Yugi what he wrote*

Yugi: This school is beginning to suck! O.O *looks at Yami*

Yami: What? *acting clueless*

Yugi: Nothing.

Bakura: Yeah. All teachers make you do this kind of bullshit up in here and brag about something that we need our education or some crap like that.

Marik: This school sucks like hell!

Anzu: School is like friendship. Learning is like friendship. Even my Barbie backpack is like friendship!! *hugs her backpack*

All Yamis: O.O

All Hikaris: O.O

Yamis and Hikaris: WHAT THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM?!?!?!

Anzu: I have this class with you guys. Let’s all be friends!!

Yamis and Hikaris: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anzu: *starts to cry*

Bakura: *gives her an evil look*

Anzu: *starts to cry harder*

Kaiba: *starts to get irritated* SHUT THE FUCK UP, ANZU!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR WHINING AND COMPLAINING THAT YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE!!! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT!! AND MOST OF ALL, YOUR STUPID FUCKING FRIENDSHIP SPEECHES CAN ALL GO TO HELL!!!

Anzu: O.O Friendship is- (is cut off by Kaiba)

Kaiba: don’t say another word, syllable, or a phrase to me!!

Anzu: Fine!! *walks to the front row*

Jounouchi: Finally someone had the guts to tell Anzu off.

Yami: O.O Kaiba, how did you manage that?

Kaiba: I don’t know. She was getting on my fucking nerves. Ooooh!! I can’t stand that bitch!! I wish she-

To be continued!!


Does anybody know what Kaiba will say? When you review, start with “I wish she-” and try to think of something that will finish the sentence. I’m only going to choose one and only one. If I picked the best sentence, I will put your name in the next chapter of one of you people. Sorry if this story is short. Ja Ne.